Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Way Electricity Runs In A Wire

Comments

• Comets rushing through the plasma we call outer space may have an associated magnetic field that varies with the environmental plasma density.
    A dynamic rotating object has a varying magnetic signature which is similar to the sun as it moves around the galactic plasma densities.
  • I'd like to thoroughly study Catt's results but cannot for some time.

So perhaps I don't understand but I think his point about charged and charging capacitors is flawed. He is uncomfortable with the idea that energy must go from 'light speed' to rest upon entering the cap, therefore in cycles back and forth between plates. The way I understand, he thinks that a charged cap has 2 polarity energy cycling back and forth between plates at light speed. This doesn't seem to solve his initial unease; now instead of the energy coming to rest, it must change direction many time, which must also include coming to rest, assuming this is a transverse sort of back and forth. But he doesn't seem to discuss a proposed mechanism here (maybe I haven't gotten that far into his work).
  • @ssd510
    Take time to consider empirical data as opposed to Theoretical interpretation.
    Newton begins his Principia by a thorough discussion of relativity . Thus "rest " is a relativistic description and Newton therefore frames a law in terms of 2 dynamic states: rest and uniform motion.

While this project is very accessible if you are familiar with the Grassmans works, in particular Hermann Grassmann , the inductive method used does not acknowledge the role of rotation and trochoidal axes!

• When considering trochoidal rotations be aware of the dynamic nature of rotation. Hence recognise the need for space-time .
    Traditionally we are taught axes as orthogonal triplets. We do not question this presentation as we have no idea what axes are? We are then hoodwinked into some faux reverence of Rene Des Cartes "Coordinate" system. The truth is DesCartes did not establish such a system!
    The Greeks already used and established several flexible reference systems for locating proportions in space . Apollonius in particular refined a system that was " shape" or fom concordant!
    In all greek thinking the circle shape was fundamental. Similarly both in India And Egypt the Sphere was a fundamental form. Not neglecting the Sumerian/Akkadian contribution in which many wisdoms of the ancient world were collected by the Empire and cuneiformed.

So the line segment became a fantastic tool for recording ratios / proportions ( Logos Analogos ).
    The hardest won ratios were the chord and later Sine ratios. These ratios were not tabulated until much later, instead an Egyptian practice of using the circle to freely construct any right angled Triangle was later ascribed to Thales .

Wallis after studying greek thought combined many ideas into the measuring line concept, and many circle properties into the orthogonal coordinate Ordinate system we attribute to DesCartes! Really DesCartes ideas survived as the Lagrangian Generalised Coordinate system.

So what isvnnaces? It is. Spindle around which a wheel spins . It is derived from the concept of an Axle. The same notion underlies the word "axiom".

Wallis is responsible for the Law of Cosines, through which he was able to write down a general expression for the conic section curves. Until his breakthrough revision, Conics were carefully carved out of blocks of wood shaped into cones!

These cones themselves could form a reference frame, it we are so indoctrinated into the measuring line concept that we do not find that a natural thought!

We have many coordinate systems all based on a Fractal measuring schemes, but we typically obscure their inhomogeneity . We replace it by some pseudo reverence of Pi ! Because of pi many have no understanding of i that is sqrt(-1). And yet t most profound transformation scheme was set down by Cotes, and Decades later by Euler in greater detail that expressed how to use i as an axial lable for circular arc "lengths " or more accurately magnitudes as Euler and all classically trained philosophers described extensive and intensive experience.

Thus Fourier reintroduced this freedom of coordinate reference frame at a time when many of the intelligent elite were adamantly stuck in the straight line mode of measurement, believing their own assumption of Newtonian principles for Astologers and ignoring his general rotational , vortex exploring dynamics.

The Fourier transform enable us to reference a point in space using curved planes not merely straight edged planes. Typically you will require at least 3 intersecting surfaces to identify a point in der Raum!

This video introduces the method in the most accessible way for Fourier Analysis along one axis of rotation. Using 3 or more axes of rotation means any spatial form can be represented by a data set of Fourier transform coefficients.

We can view space-time as this rich description of rotating axes for which we can measure a data set of coefficients unique to any particular form.

More than that: we can characterise not only form, but also haptic force, colour intensities , physical signal response characteristics especially magnetic resonance responses for specific space - time topology. That is, any object is a space-time object not a classical " geometric" on.

For space-time we may substitute a Fourier aether .
  • If you need to take a power supply outside the house, you have to decide whether to run it overhead—easier to do, but unsightly and prone to accidental damage, or to take it underground—trickier to install, but far safer.
  • edited March 2016
    @marlenewiley
    Inductor/conductor wave guides are our most accessible solution but in fact we can beam power to wherever we can get a signal ! The problems of safety, transmission costs and loss, vulnerability to environmental conditions all make it more difficult. But the reason we do not have such a system is because: how could the power companies put a meter on that and get us to pay?

We beam power to our phones, satellites and Televisions but we don't beam it to serve mankind! Instead we use it for military purposes! Now that is very unsafe! Lol! Xxx
  • edited March 2016
    @Jehovajah
    Yes, so I've heard.
  • ....and migraines for the manipulators in the middle...
  • ....and migraines for the manipulators in the middle...
    Yes, my original comment was, 'and big headaches for those on the receiving end', but I was afraid of the repercussions. Non pun(s). So, I may or may not be here all week.
  • edited March 2016
    @Magnetic_Universe ----- I understand --
  • edited March 2016
    @Magnetic_Universe @charlie
    I have only heard of the effect of power transmissions in a negative light! There are some reports of positive effects of transmitting magnetic currents.
    The truth is we are intuitively ignorant of the magnetic environment in which we live. The variations in magnetic flux that occur naturally are only now being properly looked at in terms of climate change!
    What is beneficial takes second place to what is profitable! The assumption that the ring mains in our houses are safe is a matter of opinion, especially if it is a widely held belief. In the early days Eddington spent millions convincing consumers his electrical distribution system was safe while Teslas was not!
    We really have not moved beyond that stage of analysis. Instead we are distracted onto the next new toy!

There is something to be said for the Indian God Shiva. Both creator and destroyer to his devotees they worship with a healthy resect that is wisdom. We too should BR wise as to what is good and what s bad for us, our environment and our interactions wth the plasma environment of the sun, and probably to levels beyond that!
  • edited March 2016
    While rotation is about a space point, the Fourier analysis of rotation shows how the rotations combine constructively and destructively at different frequencies. This tends to result in a preferred range of frequencies with largest amplitude.
    What we observe is a spinning object that has discrete- like modes of rotational displacement. Thus we assume a sphere rotates about an axis whereas in fact it rotates about a point in these preferred modes. Precession is precisely these other rotations outside of the preferred range .

What this means is that stability of rotation around an axis is a myth. It is a rule of thumb . It is possible that the rotating body could simply flip into a different mode as the rotations work through all their Combinatorial alignments!

http://www.odec.ca/projects/2002/simpsoi/public_html/meaning.html

We may be thankful that this seems to take many many cycles to occur! And yet, like rogue waves in the ocean , it is unpredictable but it does happen!

The polarity changes recorded in our rock records indicate that for fluids this occurs more easily than for solid objects. This suggests a fluid material makes up all stars including our sun.
    I meant to say that perfect sphericity is a pragmatic Invention. Spirality especially trochoidal/ roulette spirality is the " norm".
    Ancient magicians revered the perfect sphere or circle as constraining the Chaos monster perceived as a spiralling snake! These mythological metaphors helped astrologers to remember that the course of stars and planets were subject to chaotic behaviour due to spirality.

The epicyclic description of planetary motion was in fact the first Fourier analytical model of the behaviour of a closed rotational system. However, the system is not closed because of th spiral nature of the kinematics. That is why we adjust our calendars every 4 years and 19 years .

• Awesome!
  • edited March 2016
    http://www.ivorcatt.co.uk/x3a922.pdf
    Further direct evidence that electricity does not run in a wire
    http://www.ivorcatt.co.uk/x3bc.pdf
    Some discussion by Ivor
  • edited March 2016
    A comparison of Wakefield 1 and a successive experiment Wakefield 2

http://www.ivorcatt.co.uk/x3216b.pdf
    I suggest you read Wakefield1 if you are not familiar with it.
    http://www.ivorcatt.co.uk/x3216b1.pdf