Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Way Electricity Runs In A Wire

Comments

• edited March 2016
    @Jehovajah
    "However you neglect the roles of " surface tension" , " density" and magnetic induction in your analysis. "

• edited March 2016
    @charlie

I am glad you asked --surface tension on a sphere is very minimal even here on Earth---density in freefall near zero gravity plays no role , other than the space they're occupy---however magnetism remain the same , since they're made of the same substance as gravity

So you say. But what do you understand about or what is surface tension?
    Or what is described by the concept of density ? Finally what is gravity? How do you identify gravity? And if you can identify gravity how do you differentiate between it and magnetism?
  • edited March 2016
    @Jehovajah I do not know ---let you figure it out.

• edited March 2016
    @charlie
    I do not know ---let you figure it out.

And I do not know either!
    So what I am presenting are my best figuring out. It happens to differ from the accepted explanation, but that is not a bad thing.
    For a third party the choice is: which do you prefer? Can another better explanation be constructed? Which has a demonstrable expertise that makes a technological difference? Which is pure moonshine designed to rob unsuspecting governments of billions of taxpayers money?
  • edited March 2016

2 and 3 d rotation .

• http://www.coralcastlecode.com/

Sir William Gilbert and others (Peter Peregrine)
  • edited March 2016
  • edited March 2016

this very interesting talk brings down to the earth the fractal nature of "flux" or flowing space.
    Here the researcher alludes to a magnetic description not thought to be proprieties or an electric universe presentation! So we get it explained in tems of the electron model.

But note these fluxes are in and of space! So a wire is neither necessary or anything other than a special case.
  • edited March 2016
    @Jehovajah ---

-You didn't like the space videos either
  • edited March 2016
    However you neglect the roles of " surface tension" , " density" and magnetic induction in your analysis --Jehovajah ---

• @Jehovajah ---

-You didn't like the space videos either---lets try Newton's law from in between ---Strat·o·sphere.

"the layer of the earth's atmosphere above the troposphere, extending to about 32 miles (50 km) above the earth's surface (the lower boundary of the mesosphere)."

The three videos are very entertaining, but add very little to the discussion . Micro - gravity is as always An explanatory system which can be replaced by other explanatory systems .
    From my point of view trochoidal rotation is demonstrated very clearly in these videos. Thus all can be explained by a rotational system ( a complex one of a fractal nature) and this can therefore include magnetic filamentary nature at all scales.

The point is wires are not necessary for vortex behaviours, neither are batteries as sources of "electrons" . I simply posit a fractal distribution of topological( space inhabiting) vortices with inter penetrative properties . The real general basis is the freedom of scale in a fractal topology.

Now I admit, that model is way more general and thus less suited to technological manufacture than some others , but it does form a connected basis to comprehend all observable behaviours.
    In addition it is not my invention! It is very much the model that was being refined up until the first world war, even after Einsteins 1905 papers . The advent of Atomic bombs and the second world war injected a sharp ideological difference between "Aryan and Jewish" science!

Physics had lost its way and physicists were in danger of becoming unemployed! Meanwhile " chemists" were busy advancing our material knowledge. Physicists managed to hijack the work of the Nuclear chemists and the rest is history! In particular Einstein was used in a propaganda campaign to consolidate this coup and put physicists in line for huge funding streams!
    Most of what we use and admire today is really due to Material Scientists aka Chemists .
  • However you neglect the roles of " surface tension" , " density" and magnetic induction in your analysis --Jehovajah ---

maybe this will help a little

• edited March 2016
    However you neglect the roles of " surface tension" , " density" and magnetic induction in your analysis --Jehovajah ---

maybe this will help a little

The Theoretical explanation invokes " eddy Currents". However a magnetic current suffices particularly when filamentary magnetic currents are understood to be structurally present.

Magnetic domain stability depends on the material, as do a number of other induction characteristics.

The force of Levity and the force of Gravity are combined in Newtons explanation , that is centripetal ( gravity) and centifugal( levity) are in Newtons descriptive principles. This is why Newton seriously considered magnetic force as an analogue for whatever gravity might prove to be!
    Le Sages complex mathematical analyis of a collision model was followed with great interest by Newton, but ultimately was not convincing. This was because it did not answer the question: why does the spinning top not fly apart?
    Newtons Alchemical research convinced him other "Active Principles " we're involved, principally magnetic ones especially Electra magnetism as Gilbert classified it.

Really there is no mystery why the force equations are of the same form. The measuring scheme is very similar and the pressure diminution law( the rate at which the effect diminishes) is the same. We use a sheer as a fundmental Metron and so we get similar expressions Mathmatically. .

The reason a phere is used is precisely because generl trochoidal rotations are what we observe!

We do not need a wire to induce a current in space. However different densities in and of space do guide currents in space , more especially if we accept a general trochoidal path to such "currents".

The flow/ flux of interference patterns are most likely what we observe by means of our biological and Mechanical and magnetical senors!

http://www.haltonarp.com/articles/the_observational_impetus_for_le_sage_gravity