Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the moon and why its special

Comments

• @Gardener what's your perspective on cosmology in general, and Ed's view?
  • edited March 2019
    @dante you said I respect Ed, and I've taken an oath to him to understand what he is saying.
    What's this "respect" you have for him? I'm curious.
    Did ED do anything worth your respect? Did he contribute to society in general? Like, for example, wishing to give free energy to everyone, like Tesla wanted to do, or...? Did he build castles for the homeless?

What's the value you attribute to a man who makes a discovery that could be important for mankind and who apparently only leaves behind only some simple yet cryptic and vague writings about it? Of course, he did it to follow the tradition. But still, respect?!

• royalblue said:

@Gardener what's your perspective on cosmology in general, and Ed's view?

Well... That’s what i’d rather not discuss here in this forum. Matt knows what i mean.
    Not that i don’t trust you guys over here.
    I think it’s just not the righ place for it even though i am basically one of the owners of it, so i might think that i could write anything i like here... Which i don’t :)
  • edited March 2019
    ...but on the other hand. Here’s an interesting guy. Unfortunately for you, he speaks russian, but see his stuff with CC. The translation is quite ok.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZxKT3BzBZOVVy8_YzP6Yw

In my world, there’s no “gravity” as we know it. It’s just a theory of gravity in the end anyway.
    Instead i see an electrostatic “pressure” there, where the ground is minus and UP is a plus. And when i say UP, i mean UP.
  • Here's a video explanation of Alexey Chekurkov's device including schema at the end:

Perhaps i should have started a new thread on this... Didn't want to hijack the Moon stuff. Sorry.
  • “Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

@royalblue I additionally think, that the solution to Ed’s work has to be simple. No complicated electronics, formulas, etc. Same as Schauberger’s, Ighina’s, Grebennikov’s and Ed’s device(s).
    Book of Enoch is IMHO good reference, but rather complicated to understand.
  • @Gardener We're all on the same page as for cosmology, no worries.
    I know the device, it's interesting but it's not what we're looking for. Like you said.
  • Here's some interesting ideas about the moon.

• Question for everyone:

why does the moon appear flipped in the other hemisphere?

• royalblue said:

Question for everyone:

why does the moon appear flipped in the other hemisphere?

Because of the perspective and viewing angle.
    Put some marks on your ceiling lamp at home and then go to one side of the room. Look at the lamp and notice the position of the marks.
    Then go to opposite side of the room and check the marks again.
    They would appear flipped to the observer.
  • @Gardener yes and no... so by switching hemisphere you're looking at the moon from the opposite side. But how?
  • I've only seen it from north America.

A lot of things in that video I didn't agree with.

Like the fire not burning in the day.

The bible calls it the thief in the night.

Control A, fill a glass container at midnight and seal the container.

Control B fill the container at noon and seal the container.

Fill both containers with gasoline.

Op
  • edited October 2019
    royalblue said:

@Gardener yes and no... so by switching hemisphere you're looking at the moon from the opposite side. But how?

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/46-our-solar-system/the-moon/observing-the-moon/135-does-the-moon-look-different-in-the-northern-and-southern-hemispheres-beginner

“ To understand why this happens, imagine for simplicity that the orbit of the Moon was exactly in the same plane as the Earth's equator. From the northern hemisphere, the Moon is in the southern sky because that's the direction of the Earth's equator. In the southern hemisphere the situation is reversed. Now imagine that you are standing on the equator. The Moon would be directly overhead. First face north and look straight up at the Moon. It should look like it does in Australia. Now turn and face south and look at the Moon. You are now looking at the Moon flipped from how it looked when facing north. This is how the moon looks in the northern hemisphere to your American friends.”

Any object at an elevation would apparently to flip as it crosses your zenith. Imagine an airplane at cruising altitude flying towards you. You see it is facing its nose to you. As it passes your zenith and begins flying away from you, the nose is facing away from you.
  • Open control A at noon and control B at midnight. Notice what happens.

Now if the temperature change is great enough, you should see a volume change.

I was told 1% volume change per 15 degree's.
    The weight stays the same, but the volume changes.

• g11 said:

I was told 1% volume change per 15 degree's.
    The weight stays the same, but the volume changes.

I was told 15°/hour, but then i realized otherwise