Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the moon and why its special

Comments

• g11 that's an interesting video, are you watching the characteristics of a magnetic field? or collecting energy?

The video titled "numbers" what was the purpose of the video, I couldn't read the screen clearly. The sounds produced however affected the head
  • When I went to Coral Castle, the water was too high to get a good view in the well. It was over a few of the bottom steps
    I know for a fact there is a little sitting area down below in his well, this was referenced in the 60s

The only metallic item that goes into the ground currently is the flywheel, as you spin the wheel it is almost as if your mixing something below.
  • edited December 2018
    electric universe

• 9x9x18 is 9 facing north up, 9 facing south up, and 18 equal spaces. The speed of the spinning wheel effects the black sand, if the wheel travels clockwise the sand travels counter clockwise. That wheel was great for sorting hundreds of pounds of sand. I know a few honey holes to get mass amounts of black sand.

As far as numbers, that should be showing the computer calculating 3 or 4 digit numbers. Take a random number for example 7392, 7+3+9+2=21,2+1=3 except the computer had rules to follow like no pairs of numbers 1123 would be rejected, as 1231 would be rejected because A is equal to B in 1123 and A is equal to D in 1231. I skipped writing the program to check 5,6,7,8 digit check sum of numbers. I did 9 digit strings for six weeks.at first I thought the college professor was right about computers not being able to calculate the roots of different numbers. The I realized a simple variable's could be each number, so I was able to reduce the syntax to a few lines.
    A=0
    B=0
    C=0
    For A=1 to 9
    For B=1 to 9
    For C=1 to 9
    If A<>B and B<>C and C<>A then
    Write to file
    Else
    Write to file 2
    Endif
    Next
    Next
    Next
    First I declare ABC as nothing, then a nested loop of A,B, and C. For nine digits it was nine nested loops and 72 "and" statements with the "if". Have every suduko puzzle combination.

A sheet of aluminum foil over the glass, then the black sand marches, you connect one wire of the high voltage to the aluminum foil, now place the second wire just above the black sand so it only arcs when the sand is standing up. The high voltage will bind the sand as it marches by. Each time two grains get fused together the grains get bigger. Like boys going into the army, they start out small yet end up big and strong. Some reason your remark about grinding limestone to make blocks reminded me what I was doing in some of my experiments. @dante
  • OK so the numbers video is ABC being fed into a tone generator. Channel 1 is ABC*1 and channel 2 is ABC*3
  • edited December 2018

this is a number

• edited December 2018
    in that video of the castle note there is 2 types of rock ones on ground and the coral is stacked up..
    the coral is porous lots holes.... you cant shine if your porous you need shining
    magnets go through steel easier than they do through the air...

black sand was interesting read..
    Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass that has a relatively high water content,
    i use perlite in my grow room as a medium because it holds water&salts when i/ME add them, Im now the plants God i decide if lives or dies....
    and that crusher wheel could of been used for anything its a mechanical mortar and pestle im sure it was invented to crush cannabis in massive quantities to make fuel...
    coding is sound i use to copy commodore 64 programs with a tapedeck

• edited December 2018
    Bubbleiuklwqjkhgdesjukgc

• edited December 2018
    this is a demonstration aaaa+aaaaaaa

• edited December 2018
    Does this one depict the split sphere hanging? up not north

• As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force. They hold together this earth and everything on it, and they hold together the moon, too. The moon's North end holds South Pole magnets the same as the earth's North end. The moon's South end holds North Pole magnets the same as the earth's South end. Those people who have been wondering why the moon does not come down all they have to do is to give the moon one- half of a turn so that the North end would be in South side, and South end in the North side, and then the moon would come down. At present the earth and the moon have like magnet poles in the same sides so their own magnet poles keep themselves apart, but when the poles are reversed, then they will pull together. Here is a good tip to the rocket people. Make the rocket's head strong North Pole magnet, and the tail end strong South Pole magnet, and then shut to on the moon's North end, then you will have better success.
  • The drawings in the post above are to show how a larger magnetic compass will lean more the farther away from the equator you get. The last image is showing how the iron wires connect with one pole, and repels each other with the other pole. I tried using that for a switch but the iron wires would weld together.that's when I started putting copper coils around the iron wires so both ends become electromagnetic and repell. Aluminum is hard to weld. So is carbon rods. Brass and iron doesn't weld. Ed was right about wrapping the iron with a strip of can. Wrap it right and that coil will not slip off the shaft for nothing. You can wrap it so it easily slips on and off.
    Put a round magnet in a glass bottle. Place glass bottle close to fly wheel. Turn flywheel and listen. You can only turn the wheel so fast before the magnetic ball stops spinning. If you make a single layer coil on the outside of the bottle, then connect the ends to a pair of rabbit ears. If you place a volt meter on each end of the coil, you should see voltage increase as you approach one ear, and voltage decrease as you approach the other ear.I figure this is how they know you are close to the fence around area 51.
    If you listened to that 64 cassette as a child you would hear more than at age 24. Not sure why children stop hearing IT at around age 21. And that teacher thought I was joking when I proved to the class of adults. Only the guy that was 22 could hear IT. Found it effective against screaming children. Some children report feeling like someone is hammering away at their head. The rabbit ears will get your heart racing if you make contact. Just like the energizer bunny. Thump thump thump. To the beat of the wheel. My old wheel I could retard the timing 10 degrees or advance it 10 degrees. 10 degree area the wheel would not turn, another 10 degree area the wheel could run either direction. One 10 degree area between those two it only spins clockwise, and the other 10 degrees counterclockwise. Why my wheel was 36 ten degree segments. And my Ushaped coil spanned 20 degrees of the wheel.switch was easy, iron plate with the end filed like a chisel, stuck to permanent magnet. Now as the wheel magnets pass, that plate is either attracted to the wheel magnet or repels. A tuning fork with carbon contacts and the switch works every time you ring the bell twice. Now your coils first attract the wheel magnets then repel those magnets.The gap of the fork is important. But I'm sure if have done it already.
  • That's pretty cool g11 - magnet inside a bottle/sound I'm going to try that one. Don't have a flywheel yet.
    That is true about hearing "loss" around the age of 21. Is it our mind tuning it out because we have come to an end of a growth cycle.

• When experiments are done, would a wifi single have an effect on it
    In terms of North and South pole magnets
  • edited December 2018
    holey 720 fatman