Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Book in Every home - by Ed Leedskalnin (original book scan 1936)

Comments

• "Where is that black substance located??" ..... I don't know , but it came from this website ( a good one if you have patience :) .. I don't )

http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Homestead,_Florida

Remember that Ed bought property for cheap , because they had only a couple of inches of soil? Well , here is a recent fly over of the area after Ed built Rock Gate on a waste land ( even tho' it missed the sweet spot ..CC ) it is still good for orientation of the area , since I've never been there myself ...

• edited April 2016
    Almost the same thing, but good for all sorts
    @charlie
    Any theories as to what that other sign was beside Rock Gate? The abieh cover?
    The sun gate, he is holding thunder and lightning
    An earlier form of Zeus :)
  • ...not sure ... have to look into it

• ....I am still looking ...... but this guy deserves credits for thinking .... in case if you didn't see it already ..... making the rocks lighter is a starting point ... :)

• edited April 2016
    charlie said:

@Ones65118 ...seems, that charlie likes your video(s)... :)

• edited April 2016
    he deserves an "A" for 'effort , that's all ;)
  • @charlie
    Have you read EDM's book? Extra pages?
    Experimented with the interference pattern?
  • edited April 2016
    dante said:

@charlie
    Have you read EDM's book? Extra pages?
    Experimented with the interference pattern?

.. yes to all . Why ?
  • Regarding interference pattern..
    Did you notice anything odd or out of place? Did you use is it to catch letters? If so, was there a pattern?
    How many of Eds photos did you try?
  • How many of Eds photos did you try?

All of them from Abieh ... found some stuff , but wasn't of interest to me , for several reasons . So I stopped playing with , it plays with your mind and was not what I was looking for.
  • Thanks for being honest. You're right - it does play with your mind. I see it as "conditioning"
    Especially when the eye is always staring back at you
  • The Florida table would be good to provide scale for orientation and distance to locations the other objects might represent on a map. Has anyone else crunched any numbers along these lines or given this any thought?
  • edited April 2016
    The Florida table would be good to provide scale

• From the 1934 newspaper advertisement
    Floridas Curious " Garden of Eden " Still waiting for its Eve
    A book in every home was published two years after
    Ed waiting for his sweet 16
    The Hebrew(house of david) gematria
    Eve = 16
    A.D.M. = 144 using English or Hebrew gematria
    144 = light
    441 = truth

These numbers show from 6105195, the difference 515484 and then 44144. Truth in light.

I know the burning bush/sacred tetragrammaton relates to a book in every home with the story of Adam and Eve/ Garden of Eden

Proper coupling is an ancient practice, and after reading into it, true in every astrological sense