Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Three Ton Gate BLOW HORN ...Why?

As far as I can tell this is (the type) of horn that was mounted on top of Edward leedskalnins Three ton gate... the horn itself would be pointing down sounding apparently into the stone of the Three Ton Gate... these can be tuned in different ways, there is a tiny electric motor within... A Horn is to Alert of Danger... BLOW HORN is not lined up with the edges of the stone itself but rather skewed off in angle... not sure yet but may line up with Comet Obelisk.... the screws on top of gate would have been for attaching battery terminals? So what of the screws on the ACCOMPLISHMENT sign? Interesting ...Why the Horn??

Comments

• https://woodgears.ca/siren/
    Wonder what hole pattern it has. I never understood these things. I have seen these horns destroy bricks when the sound is pointed at a object.
  • edited March 2019

Symbolically
    Eds Three Ton Gate which turns/rotates, blow horn sign equates with the Capricornus constellation

It has a similar shape to the triangular block
    Capricornus means " Goat Horn "

The Rotation of the Three Ton Gate represents the Tropic of Capricorn, since the origin of the word tropic is from Greek meaning "to turn"

The blowing of a horn can represent a few things...…..
    "Wind" in Capricorn
    Festival in Capricorn

The signal for a New Moon(psalm 81:3), a beginning, a starting point.
    The expression " blowing your own horn " , would also seem fitting as it means calling attention to yourself... at the entrance

The Gate represents the Tropic of Capricorn
    Perhaps a New Moon in the Tropic of Capricorn
  • What if the reference to tropic of Capricorn means specific position of the sun?
    The moon goes even beyond tropics.
  • @Gardener
    That would also make sense, the important part I suppose is what path you take from there?
  • edited April 2019
    @dante I would say, this has some significance to it:

...but what to take from there? That's a good question :)
  • edited April 2019
    @Gardener the King's stone assembly is exactly the same that you find in the entrance of the Pyramid of Giza (old one, not the current one). Did you know?
  • @royalblue Are you referring to this one?

I think i was aware of that.
  • edited April 2019
    @Gardener Thanks
    I had to think about that for a while
    Going with shapes
    So..
    We start at the Entrance of Eds Rock Gate Park
    Eds Red Door

The path of the sun

A start with 3ton stone would mean the Sun is at 0 degrees Capricornus(winter solstice) Ed isn't showing the complete cycle on the red door which is
    Sun at 0 degrees:
    Capricornus ( winter )
    Aries ( Spring )
    Cancer ( Summer )
    Libra ( Fall )

None of these constellation shapes matches the " King Stone " except Libra

A complete time lapse of a year?

What is also interesting, the door and the block as seen below
    At the beginning/Capricornus Stone, the Sun isn't centered between the two lines, one line is shorter than the other. On the block, the other end is now shorter

If we were to assume for a moment that this is telling us points when earth is closest/furthest to the sun
    The sun is closest to the earth in Winter, January 4th (Capricornus)
    The sun is furthest to the earth in Summer, July 4 (Cancer)
    Siriusly?

Is Ed giving reference to an Anomalistic year?
    https://www.britannica.com/science/anomalistic-year

• @dante you need to follow the alchemical vision of the universe: what you believe to be a star is just the point where 3 energies meet (Jesus). You can test this by yourself if you have a bit of internal vision (3rd eye): just look at the sun with with your eyes closed, you will see the vertex of a cube right in its middle and a big mandala all around it. It changes shape at different times of the day. But it's just a reflected image.

Also, don't think in terms of far & close, there is no far and close. Nothing is moving, it's just a lens. Only the earth is shaking and circling just a little, like a pendulum, full of water, like on the sundial, ...like the plate of a scale. Get it?
  • @royalblue
    Do you know the significance of those two dates?
    How would you describe them in an alchemical sense?
    I was talking about the suns path through the constellations
    When I was a child I used to shut my eyes and play on the swing set. I would see patterns as you describe.
  • @dante all I know is that we're all risking our lives here.
  • royalblue said:

@dante you need to follow the alchemical vision of the universe: what you believe to be a star is just the point where 3 energies meet (Jesus). You can test this by yourself if you have a bit of internal vision (3rd eye): just look at the sun with with your eyes closed, you will see the vertex of a cube right in its middle and a big mandala all around it. It changes shape at different times of the day. But it's just a reflected image.

Also, don't think in terms of far & close, there is no far and close. Nothing is moving, it's just a lens. Only the earth is shaking and circling just a little, like a pendulum, full of water, like on the sundial, ...like the plate of a scale. Get it?

IMHO the sun is focal point of energy circling above the earth. It’s not any gaseous burning sphere 93 mil miles away.
    Same for the stars as you’ve mentioned.
    The sun we see is basically an optical effect of that energetic focal point. Atmosphere and aether is the lens.
    Nothing moves except the celestial “objects”.
    ...just my 2 cents... :)
  • royalblue said:

@dante all I know is that we're all risking our lives here.

Why? Should we move this out of the publicly accessible forum? You know there’s also private part on the forum here.

• Every time I see that sixteen point star I think about this firing sequence of a model T Ford.

So Ed added 2 extra charge pumps to 4 discharges. Just like the model T. Except the model T uses 16 charges to 4 discharges instead of 24 charges to 4 discharges like Ed did. Clearly the clover in the center is the timer. Maybe I should use a roller switch like the model T does.

How strong is a pmh if you buzz it with high voltage current? until watching this video, I never knew how the coils actually worked. Primary magnetizes and pulls the switch open. Primary loses magnetism and the switch closes.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trembler_coil.
    I guess I know what I will be building this week. Wonder how many times I will have to build a switch to get one that works :) shouldn't be to hard since I already have most of the junk to get it done.

My switch is on indicator. When the coil magnetizes the strange spring pulls towards the iron. Just a matter of making a rest contact then wiring the spring to the coil. Interesting how you could change the pulses of a horn the same way. The screw in the spring is like the adjustable weight on a Metronome. Wonder how long iron to copper pipe would last. I know the points get dirty on cars.
    Actually a double spring.one vertical and one horizontal.

Next will be a double ringer. Second coil and second contact. The iron of the two coils can be contacts so the weight hits coil 1 and coil 2 magnetizes pulling weight to coil 2 as coil 1 magnetizes pulling the weight back. Tesla oscillator.

I should have twice as many sparks if I do a double coil switch. Wonder what the output is using a 18 volt battery. Or 3 six volt batteries.
    Anyways next will be connecting the rock hammer to the spark. Should have a interesting impact on it. Hopefully I don't get nailed by the high voltage. It sounds like it would hurt. I guess I should finish my battery charger using a bike to turn the generator. In the mean time I am lazy and will charge the battery with AC current.
    Everyday I step out of bed I am risking my life. Might trip and fall, then get reminded gravity still works.

Link to this message By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:55 am:
    The Bible says 1/32" (.03125"). Some say .025" is better, but I go with the book.
    Maybe .021 was the ideal gap Ed found.
  • http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/856480.html?1523671237
    Found the remark about setting the gap with a old dime interesting. My father taught me to use a matchbook cover to set the gap and the striker to clean the contacts. All I know is the larger the gap the hotter the spark. At least that is how we used to get flooded motors to start, pull the coil wire and set it loosely on the distributor. Not sure how this burns the extra fuel off the plug but it does.
    Anyways I'm going to see if I can fry a speaker with the output of the MOT. Be the same as a horn being blasted. Wonder if my 200 watt speakers can handle the output. I noticed after putting a small light bulb on the + of the MOT output the spark jumps a larger gap. Must be why some cars use a resistor on the ignition system. I think dodge/Chrysler has them and some fords. Can't remember which cars I seen them under the hood. Just know it is a good sized ceramic block, about the size of a snickers candy bar.