Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tesla Unveils Model 3

Comments

• edited April 2016
    'cause that is not Ed's secret.... let you play with magnets .... cherry picking of a pamphlet , while a man spent a lifetime on something totally different is laughable .....He just tried to reach out to " Special Olympians " in his spare time ....

• edited April 2016
    charlie said:

'cause that is not Ed's secret.... let you play with magnets .... cherry picking of a pamphlet , while a man spent a lifetime on something totally different is laughable .....He just tried to reach out to " Special Olympians " in his spare time ....

With one of these, Charlie, you might not need gas for your mower, moped, what have you.

Internal-combustion engine spark plug US 1723422 A

Other Radioactive Spark Plugs
    U. S. Patent No., 2128457 Alice M. Fairchild. Spark Plug. August 30, 1938 (filed December 14, 1936).

U. S. Patent No., 2,022,140. Charles Michel. Spark Plug Provided with an Ionizing Catalytic Element. November 26, 1935 (filed April 10, 1935).

U. S. Patent No., 2,457,973. Marietta Blau. Ionizing Means and Method of Ionization. January 4, 1949 (filed August 31, 1945).
  • edited April 2016
    Ed liked to experiment with radium.
  • charlie said:

'cause that is not Ed's secret.... let you play with magnets .... cherry picking of a pamphlet , while a man spent a lifetime on something totally different is laughable .....He just tried to reach out to " Special Olympians " in his spare time alt="" />

Did Ed create the seed or provided the "oven" for the seed?
    -attempting to put pieces together

"Who killed the electric car "
    Ev1

• edited April 2016

The Atomic Model Project :'(

• charlie said:

The Atomic Model Project :'(

Thats Big Oil, not Big Earl
  • edited April 2016
    Tesla said:

I would not give my rotating field discovery for a thousand inventions, however valuable... A thousand years hence, the telephone and the motion picture camera may be obsolete, but the principle of the rotating magnetic field will remain a vital, living thing for all time to come.

• About hand gestures ..... a group of people couldn't talk without "gesticulating" ---PayPal

Confucius says, those who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky finger...

The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.

• edited April 2016
    the flying Dutch men (tampon) ...he ain't no Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun ... 'jest had to mention it .... he also got a deodorant on the market , called "Musk" ..... he is working on a salad dressing as we speak ....

• .....in conclusion .....

• charlie said:

the flying Dutch men (tampon) ...he ain't no Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun ... 'jest had to mention it .... he also got a deodorant on the market , called "Musk" ..... he is working on a salad dressing as we speak ....

Fascinating. Am I correct in my understanding that the technology behind the intact return rocket booster was sparked from watching footage of normal rocket blastoffs in reverse? Old footage of the Lunar Lander in action probably would have came in handy when designing this thing wouldn't you agree?
  • edited April 2016
    He hired enough NASA's laid off employees on PayPal money ..... there is a launch tomorrow , on taxpayers money ..... will see .....Jay Leno ordered one already for his garage

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-07/spacex-musk-and-money-here-s-what-s-riding-on-friday-s-falcon-launch

tickets are available soon...

• edited April 2016
    charlie said:

He hired enough NASA's laid off employees on PayPal money ..... there is a launch tomorrow , on taxpayers money ..... will see .....Jay Leno ordered one already for his garage
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-07/spacex-musk-and-money-here-s-what-s-riding-on-friday-s-falcon-launch

tickets are available soon...

Well, he hired Mike, the AAE kid I mentioned who helped me with the design and did the machining work completed thus far, so he's OK in my book.

Aside from being brilliant at 23, Mike has to be one of the most open minded engineers I have ever met and had the pleasure of working with. If only half of the graduating engineers are like him, Purdue is doing an OK job too in that regard.
  • edited April 2016
    Yes , I understand all that and kudos for the kid .........over the years I've worked for a few very rich people and they're not geniuses . The only passion they have to make money anyway they can. They don't care about you or your family , just want your knowledge . Once you'll run out of useful ideas , the HR "lady" shows up with no notice , basically because you cost too much . ....so you pack up your personal schit and their use your knowledge freely , since you've signed an agreement years ago , when you needed a job ......etc... it is just sad about human greed

Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to have children :)

...anyhow . the billioner's new project is to make sure his employees get to work on time to their cubicles ...or else !!!

" You can't squeeze blood from a turnip " ... but can't blame the man for trying !

• edited April 2016
    millionaires

billionaires .... ( someone punched him on the right side of his face ) ,,,,is Mike left handed ? B)