Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can read all of ED.L's writings --just the way it is --Plain English

Comments

• Gardener said:

The Space does have colours though....

Sound has colour too... why can I not see it?

• @soh because sounds we can hear. :) It's in invisible frequency range for our eyes. But therefore we have ears.
  • Gardener said:

@soh because sounds we can hear. :) It's in invisible frequency range for our eyes. But therefore we have ears.

How do I correct my eyes to see sound?
  • hehe... you need to tune them somehow :)

But it's all basically like this:

• ...your senses-receptors would resonate only with certain frequencies by their construction. So unless you redesign your ears to resonate on light or redesign eyes to resonate with sound, you will not be able to see the sound.

• Gardener said:

hehe... you need to tune them somehow :)

But it's all basically like this:

I'm working on it <( *_*)>

That chart of elements looks like a map of stonehenge, visit planned soon.

• Also note that the chart has 16 sections...
    I've heard that visiting stonehenge is pretty expensive and you don't even get close to it..
  • Wow, you are quite the photographer!
  • Thanx Matt... Unfortunately i have no more time for that.. But it was for sure very interesting experience.
  • @soh 16 - two octaves... Maybe sweet...
  • 16 fits so nicely in the 432 hz pythagorean scale. It halves right down to 54 or ED. Then down to 27, which is 432/16 of course. I like very much that it halves to 216, which is 6 cubed or 666, the number of the beast, and of course the book of revelation says there are 2 beasts, for 216+216, 432 again. Anyone got a copy of edm's book handy? On page 70, he says 'sound is a different beast' 2 times. He also mentions the velocity of c, twice. I cant stop going on about C can I?
    I wish I knew more about how the math worked in relation to sound, but alas, I am basically musically illiterate until someone teaches me, or I get around to self teaching me.
  • edited April 2016
    The beginning of this section is on page 66 with the letter S and goes beyond page 70 with the first letter of each paragraph in between when arranged contiguously through page 75 where the final paragraph of that 'word' starts on page 73 and also begins with an S spelling out the word SILHOUETTES. This is no revelation, he literally spells it out on page 73 - since we are now at the last S in silhouettes.

Can you elaborate more on how silhouettes relate to sound since EDM goes through such pains to take us through this exercise?
  • edited April 2016
    "Can you elaborate more on how silhouettes relate to sound since EDM goes through such pains to take us through this exercise?"

The fine line between black & white is gray ,.... little dots of neutral under a microscope .... one white one black so on .... .etc ....

....whatever .... silhouettes relate to sound ? .... ring a bell ...

• Charlie, you know that yinyang and triangles are severely out of proportion.
    Proportion matters.
  • edited April 2016
    everything is medicine or poison .... depending on proportion .... yup ... it is all coming back now ....' jest it was yesterday ... :smiley: