Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can read all of ED.L's writings --just the way it is --Plain English

Comments

• @charlie No, i don't read it... only cherry picks...
    i knew that wheel chair guy anyway. Almost like Michio Kaku... we are all damned ;) --seriously
  • edited March 2016
    @Gardener ....

...as long their paychecks are coming in from somewhere , they're willing to study anything ---for a life time ;-]

A
  • A perfect example of " keep it simple " ---in the early " Space Race " the US spent a million dollar to invent a pressurized pen , that can be used in near zero gravity [ free fall ] the Russians just used a pencil ----and still have a space program today .
    ...good ol' joke ;)

• edited March 2016
    On the other hand --aluminum foil is just like Windex --it is good for everything ;-]]

• @Kubeq_sq

Not much , but have to start from the beginning . Just like a book , you can't just read the last chapter and start levitating tons with magnets . A farmer with no money had to figure out lots of things on their own. Just a guide of the challenges life throes at you ---
    Where I come from farmers have all the money.

• @Gardener ....

...as long their paychecks are coming in from somewhere , they're willing to study anything ---for a life time ;-]

A perfect example of " keep it simple " ---in the early " Space Race " the US spent a million dollar to invent a pressurized pen , that can be used in near zero gravity [ free fall ] the Russians just used a pencil ----and still have a space program today .

;-]
    In Mother Russia better is the enemy of good, but I bet you knew I was going to say that :)
  • edited March 2016
    @Magnetic_Universe

"Where I come from farmers have all the money."

Yeah ---making government subsidized Ethanol --nobody wants

"
  • edited March 2016
    On the other hand --aluminum foil is just like Windex --it is good for everything ;-]]

These are interesting Apollo videos Charlie - a little conspiracy theoryish to say the least. I gather you doubt that Neil Armstrong actually stepped foot on the moon?
  • edited March 2016
    @Magnetic_Universe

You are entitled to your own opinion

• The Van Allen Belt can be a bitch.
  • Perhaps Ed's tip negates this concern as well :) Apparently it doesn't take much to nudge alpha particles into He.
  • @charlie,
    As you said.... From the beginning.... You habe to forget, that elevtron and proton exist... You havr to forget Einstein theories... And all the modern science.
    We must go to the beginning. The ancient people new how the universe works. I think in fair ancient times this wisdom was for everyone, that the people began to change and forgot... Then this wisdom became hidden in diffrent societies....

All the books are wrong, because the first one is wrong.... All the modern science works, because it is coincidence.... Experiments and theories based on the false thesis and result. It works, but we must spent much energy and effort on it. Ifbit would be built in the natur-way it would like quite different.....
  • edited March 2016
    @charlie

Lol, most internet savvy folks already know the truth about all this nonsensical chicanery - false flags, crisis actors, staged events, etc., but what's the 'other thing' JFK was going on about when he made the announcement we were to go to the moon? And how is it someone has the technology to 'dustify' steel, but we can't get a human out of LEO?
  • edited March 2016
    @Magnetic_Universe

" but what's the 'other thing' JFK was going on about when he made the announcement "

I think they were going to "whack" Andy Kaufman at the same time