Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Hi jrc,
    which book do you mean?
    - A Book In Every Home
    - Magnetic Current
    - Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life
    - Magnetic Base / Cosmic Force
  • The Magnetic Base / Cosmic Force. It looks like a book in the eBay sale.
  • edited February 2013
    You can get them all directly from Matt ( @Magnetic_Universe ) here: http://leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html

A Book In Every Home (Booklet)

Magnetic Current (Booklet)

Magnetic Base (Advertisement)

Mineral Vegetable and Animal Life (Booklet)

Advertisement
  • Those are NOT ed's books... they are likely copies, and all appear to be resized. If you buy them, they may lack the important proportional values required for decoding ed.
    The only true place I know of to get ed's writings is coral castle... they are cheaper to order there too. Other people have copies of ed's death certificate, and I myself have a copy of his naturalization certificate application directly from the national archives. I havent seen the copies Matt offers, so I cant say if they are the correct proportions or not. If you are serious about ed's 'code' than stick with the packet you can order from CC. They are always printed in the manner ed intended.
  • I agree PKB, but that Magnetic Base/Cosmic force cover is quite intriguing. It's the same representation of what is on the front door of Rock Gate and on Ed's compass rose (not to say someone else didn't draw this up), which I think may be what he is referring to when he discusses the earth's true path and tells scientists to come and see the new diagram so he could defool them too. I haven't worked it out, but I think he may be depicting a non-orbital solar system model similar to that of Dr. Baht:

• Those are NOT ed's books... they are likely copies, and all appear to be resized. If you buy them, they may lack the important proportional values required for decoding ed.
    The only true place I know of to get ed's writings is coral castle... they are cheaper to order there too. Other people have copies of ed's death certificate, and I myself have a copy of his naturalization certificate application directly from the national archives. I havent seen the copies Matt offers, so I cant say if they are the correct proportions or not. If you are serious about ed's 'code' than stick with the packet you can order from CC. They are always printed in the manner ed intended.
    My own experience with CC is actually not good. They don't do international delivery and so I've ordered by them to Santa Monica mailing address.
    Those books never arrived. I've made couple of calls to CC and sent some emails to them, but they refused to send it again and so i've lost my money.
    Ordered from Matt and everything was perfectly delivered to me - to EU.

However, I'd love to get the books from CC too, just to be sure, that what i already have is totally correct (which i think it is anyway).
  • The CC recently changed management, and I have a friend who also had an unpleasant experience with the new managers... before then, he reccomended calling the CC and speaking with the general manager. At the time she was very willing to work with international deliveries, which always seem to cost more. If you are still looking for a comparison, perhaps making a call and seeing if they are willing to ship international for the difference in price, may be worth the try.
    Shame they never came... sorry to hear that.

The cover of 'cosmic force' is quite interesting... makes you wonder who copied it, and what for...
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks Gardner, for your compliments on the writings. I like to boast that I've been working with the same printer for nearly a decade to get them to this level of quality.

Something else intriguing PKB is that, and we've talked about this before, the original ADVERTISEMENT contains ELECTRONS in a very tiny font to get it to fit on the page, with no room COSMIC FORCE. It was published, February 3rd 1946. Type pg 18 into the box: http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=71XFh8zZwT8C&dat=19460203&printsec=frontpage&hl=en.

He adds COSMIC FORCE to the ADVERTISEMENT when shipping his pamphlets with the same font, which makes the ad then fit perfectly on both sides of one standard size piece of paper. MAGNETIC BASE and SOUND BASE are included with his shipment in a separate document directly under a heading that I believe is another ADVERTISEMENT. This document is dated 5-20-46 and I call it, THE ABOVE READING. Despite an exhausting search I have yet to find this smaller AD.

It could be in the realm of feasibility that Ed had yet to write SOUND BASE and had at one time combined MAGNETIC BASE with COSMIC FORCE, but highly doubtful -- the decorative stenciling is not his style, the copy of A BOOK IN EVERY HOME is very low quality and distorted, and there's a low quality copy of his citizenship paper, etc.

If you are interested in searching for the other ad it should be found between February 3rd 1946 and May 20th, 1946. It looks something like this:

========================================================================
    MAGNETIC CURRENT

Researchers, experimenters and other people read about Magnetic Current, then you will know what electricity is, how it is made, what makes it, and the way it runs in a wire. Then you will know what the North and South pole individual magnets can do, and then you will know what electricity is. Send a Dollar Bill by return mail and you will receive an eight thousand word booklet postpaid, and in addition you will get a folder describing mineral, vegetable, and animal life, and a drawing of perpetual motion holder and another folder with several interesting subjects: Address to:
    BOX HOLDER, ROUTE 1, BOX 196
    HOMESTEAD, FLORIDA.
    ========================================================================

I've spent a fair amount of time going through these newspapers and have come across some interesting scientific articles. For instance, in this same year, 1946, scientists proposed 'Ribbon Cities' to diminish the devastation from nuclear war. These linear cities would span from coast to coast.

• I just learned about this guy and his rock stuff and in reading various pieces of his work, the obvious jumps out at me. Each part, or at least the 6 or 7 I have looked at all have a different form of coding. Each is very different from the other. While I am no mathematician, some of the code in the following is easy for me to see.

his is for biologists. I can see chromosomes without a microscope. To see I close my eyes and then I open one eye just a little to look at the blue sky. Then I can see chains of beads floating in the liquid in my eye. Some chains of beads are longer than others. Most of the chains are folded over in irregular shapes and between several beads in a chain there is a bigger bead and sometimes there is one, two or more beads hanging outside the chain, and sometimes I can see one, two or more beads floating separately. Each bead's center is light, and the outside rim dark.

( ( π)2c)/1xc where "close my eyes" means parenthesise around pi, pi is "two i's) C is the speed of light

If I open my eye a little more and look sharper, then I can see round shining things running in every direction in jumpy paths. Some leave shiny wave like a path before they disappear. Each shiny thing is many times smaller than each smallest bead. They are not crowded, they all use the same speed, but the speed is a little too fast for good observation.

To see finer things yet I look in a gray cloud with the eye open until I see a darker spot. When the spot begins to boil in the middle, then I can see tiny multi-colored streaks running out of the middle. The scene lasts about a minute and when it is gone then nobody can know when the next scene will come around.

{{dark spot is a period. begins to boil means swirl hence you have an "@"

there are at least 7 or 8 similar hints "to right on the adjoining page" i.e. translate

write for more details....have fun
  • bogtrottter... pardon my saying, but fucking awesome...
    That in fact is one of ed's books i havent figured out how to read... but 'the code is the document itself, in the manner which it is read and understood' and if im correct, you mean one of the twins, and MC is read in a similar manner... MVAL is its twin, read kinda the same... as I see now...
    thanks for opening up a new window for me, I just learned something...
  • He left an open page adjacent most likely to translate what it is he is riddling. Not to outperform. I'm not sue if you are meaning Ed had referred to "twin" in his writings. It wouldn't be a double helix because at any given point, they may be identical...but they are also opposite. It may refer to identical sets as in "set of twins" but my guess is that he is referring to Earth's twin VENUS
  • I am not sure why the identical comment repeated itself. I assure you I on hit "post comment" once. Bizarre. Having created a profile to log on just yesterday...and given I always use the exact same user and password which I have for years....to post above my password would not work...just saying
  • What I am referring to is Ed Marlinski, in his book on decoding ed's writing he refers to MC and MVAL as twins... its a multiple reference to the fact that they both have similar covers, hide similar enigma machine settings, and a few other reasons... I make the assumption sometimes that people know what I mean, so thats my mistake...
    twins is actually wrong though, there are 4 parts, and ed says in MBSB 'the above reading, the magnetic current, the animal mineral and vegetable life, and the advertisement they all go together' and of course, ed loved quarters, he called the tower 'living quarters' had a sign that said 'stone age living quarters' and you'll find more ref's to 1/4 or 3/4 as well...
  • If you are serious about ed's 'code' than stick with the packet you can order from CC. They are always printed in the manner ed intended.
    Interesting that they are still being printed in the way that Ed intended so long after his death. They are all short works, I wonder why nobody tried to put them all into one booklet or at least make the font bigger and correct errors?
  • Hey poughkeepsieblue. Just watched your vid on Enigma Machine settings. I like your style! Here are some fun quarters: Sixteen is the only integer that equals mn and nm, for some unequal integers m and n (m = 4, n = 2, or vice versa). It has this property because 22 = 2 × 2. It is also equal to 32 In mathematics,

TETRATION (or hyper-4) is the next hyper operator after exponentiation, and is defined as iterated exponentiation. Sweet huh?