Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

taco1981 "Jacob Adkins" Your Voice Is My Future

Comments

• The pmh need to maintain a constant amount of electricity so if you keep the dynamo connected to the pmh's it will keep a constant wave.
  • edited August 2015
    Ty
  • This is something I absolutley need to get everyone to understand. If you spin this to compress gravity youll see light start to bend making a bubble. If you do stop there. If gravity is compressed to dense it creates a black hole. If you spin it the other way your going to start seeing light come out of a point. Your affecting time. Time and space is what makes quarks. The stuff that makes atoms. If you are seariously putting that much juice into this then your going to cause a catastophic event. Thats why im praying you dont mess this up. I wanted to teach you slowly but its not easy to do. Everyone wants the answers but I cant just give them to you.
  • The trick is to only put enough into it that your pulling the gravity from center mass to the edge of the field. Anything outside the field will be brought back to normal gravity. Keep your tests safe and dont over charge this or millions if not all of lifes will be on your head.
  • edited August 2015
    y into it.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • The amount of nuice coming from the dynamo has to be the same as the resonance.
    Why is it that you specify a dynamo vs another type of DC source such as battery?
    The electricity, resonance, and the turnes in the coils all have to equal the same as the matter your trying to levitate.
    Please clarify this. The electricity from the generator has to be equal to the mass? In what regard? The same applies to the other terms. I understand mass has some mechanical resonance... the electricity from the dynamo has to match this? And how about the coils... they have to equal the amount of coils in the matter? I don't understand, please explain.
    The points on the mass will make up a 6 pointed star. 4 pmh making 3 rings. 2 making an x and 2 at center axis that make a field that encompases the entire area. The x is half the strength as O. The centet of the axis "2 pmh" has to be opposing
    Perhaps draw this arrangement out? I'm having trouble following.
    take a tuning fork tap it and touch the end to it.
    Could this be another oscillator like a vibrator motor tuned to frequency or a piezo? Seems potentially less crude than a tuning fork...

Perhaps you could enlighten us by siting Ed's writing to these revelations. I'm sure many would find that interesting. Thanks Taco.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • edited August 2015
    I say the right hand twist because if you want to relax gravity you have to spin it so the opposing waves are pushing apart.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • Its not all that clear to me Taco. In technical communication it is prudent to be clear without casting doubts on your message.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • Anyone know gardener? I showed him some work I have been messing with and ever since then I havent been able to talk to him. I dont want to say what it was but I think he might have had a heart attack lol.
  • Electrons in a battery. image