Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sound Magnetic Base

Comments

• Links to the experiment?

• Pilot waves are distinguished from droplets . Rotational waives include both the droplet and the rolling pattern in the surface.

And what Volta found was that the " electric ' energy from his cells was due to an interaction in the atmospheres of the metal. We see that a solid is really a very viscous material around which a second material coats the rotating wave form which counteracts the vortex bleeding into the one cold welded form ..

• The droplet rotation bounces not only on air but ado on tribomagnetic repulsion due to frequency differences. So the NMR in the drop,et is different to the main body of fluid . As the NMR signal decays the droplet becomes neutral or attractive and so contributes to merging.
    Air is involved of course as a tribomagnetic medium that illicits the NMR Frequency changes by the drop passing through or by interaction with it.
  • edited November 2016

Cymatics often ignore the tribomagnetic effect of rotational wave dynamics, but Ōrsted was intrigued by the obvious effect and connection.

• It's all coming together
  • @Barau_R_Tour
    Thankyou for clarifying the point I was discussing.
    To be clear: the movement of the effect of a bar magnet on some uniform detector is obvious until this axial invariance is demonstrated. The observation begs an answer if like myself you have a topological dynamic concept of the "field". My concept is that of a vortex consisting of the interaction of 2 vortices that rotate about the NS dipole in a bar magnet., or the NS dipole through a circuit loop.

I would want to claim that this invariance demonstrates my topological dynamic but to prove it experimentally is another matter. Your thought experiment is a simple direct set up that might do just that.

The super symmetry of the field axially begs the question: is it a vortex dynamic about the axis or a vortex dynamic about the Bloch wall or both?
    M Climont does not rotate a bar magnet but a conductor around which it is well accepted a magnetic vortex type dynamic can be conceived. His experiment suggests that the field intensity can be increased by the rotation. He uses an AC signal to vary the "field " I think so it is the rotation of this varying " field" that he is measuring.

The time varying of this field is therefore more omplexity than the usual transmission line variation . Although it is exciting to see it demonstrated it is still possibly explainble as the increase in the magnetic excitation in the conductor rather than a twisting in the vorticular field as I posit.

There is still a few observations to tie in to determine the most useful model .
  • @Jehovajah

The so-called Faraday's Paradox is a typical can of worms - examining or attempting to solve the problem is to inadvertently complicate it and create even more trouble.

This fascinating multitier conundrum deserves a discussion thread of its own, so I will initiate one and give redirect link later on.
  • @Barau_R_Tour
    Look forward to it .

Some thoughts: the paradox is about electrification not about the topology of the dynamic field.
    The stator is acting as a detector / collector of magnetic intensity variation within its volume , each part contributes to the total signal .
  • @Jehovajah

Here is the link to the discussion of Faraday's Paradox.

• Some more facts about magnetic behaviour
  • edited November 2016

Quantum is Latin for a defined part of a magnitude. It usually is called Monas in Greek as it is a unit. It is a unit of measurement topologically inherent in space .
    It is not a hard concept nor is it necessarily small! But it is uncertain UNTIL defined.
    Here Dirac proposes a definition of a quantum of magnetic energy . Of course this is the physics definition of Energy which is the work that a force does in displacing a mass . For example a solids mass is displaced vectorially by a force a given displacement.. These factors are then components of the calculation of the label concept Work/ energy.
    This does not identify or explain magnetic energy it merely quantises it.

However. The implications are simple: if we choose to explain the quantum of electicity as a monopole electron, we may also choose to explain the quantum of magneticity as a monopole magnetron
    Thus we may give a dual exposition of natural law one based on electron quanta or one based on magnetron quanta.
    The choice is left to the scientific community . In the main they chose the electron . However since those. Days I believe a stronger case exists for choosing the magnetron

So the magnetron would be really big ! Say universe size? Say a Magnetic Universe ??
    Lol!!
    Just another way of stating that magnetic behaviour is the soundest base for all of physics!
  • edited November 2016

This is our current knowledge from space in synopsis
    And there are known problems with current physics.

• YouTube Magnetic Universe . You will be in for a treat !
  • I think that last video that you posted contradicts your typical musings (as they are largely based in materialist philosophy in my interpretation). I like hearing about people's weird metaphysical ideas (as in the video) but am unhappy with how little resolve they typically provide. That is, that fact that some regular sequences are found in nature is their point, but that doesn't explain anything. They just leave it at that. Thats cool.

Anyway, J Climont's[1] 'feels' closer to truth to me than any graviton based BS. At this point I'll admit that, though I'm of a technical academic background, I tend to right brain thinking and prefer to use intuition over reasoning as a first approach. And along the lines of Climont's theory of space there are many 'aether' absorption theories (like [2], which unfortuantely is a for-sale type of deal).

I think they're on to something but, of course, significat questions remain. In particular, how to interact with this submatter directly? What is the generative mechanism for this 'stuff'? And beyond... physical properties, etc.

[1]
    [2] http://www.miketwichell.com/aether-gravity-article.html
  • edited November 2016
    ssd510 said:

I like hearing about people's weird metaphysical ideas (as in the video) but am unhappy with how little resolve they typically provide. That is, that fact that some regular sequences are found in nature is their point, but that doesn't explain anything. They just leave it at that.

... I think they're on to something but, of course, significat questions remain. In particular, how to interact with this submatter directly? What is the generative mechanism for this 'stuff'? And beyond... physical properties, etc.

ssd510 has a point here. But what is physical and what is metaphysical? Ponderable matter – things that we can perceive directly with our senses like hearing, sight, smell, touch, etc. – is physical. But there are other things that we cannot perceive directly for whatever reason – they are too small or too big, they move too fast or too slow, they have no perceptible gradient in their properties, etc. These other things are called metaphysical ... and wrongly so, in my opinion, for they are just as physical as the things that fall into the first category.

What is God?

God is a human concept – just like any other concept, but only the most important one.
    God is an honest recognition and admission of limitness of human power.
    God is a healthy respect for the unknown and for the unknowable.
    God is the notion of oneness and connectedness of everything – physical and "metaphysical".
    God is the notion of cause and effect – the notion of rule of law which has absolutely no exceptions.
    God is the firm belief that the minute thing that happens here and now will – one way or the other – affect everything, everywhere, and forever in the entire universe.
    God is the mosaic vision of the world, around us and inside us, that fit together like a hand in a glove... as opposed to the random, disconnected, kaleidoscopic one.

There is no God separated from the rest, and ruling that rest, for that contradicts the very notion of God.

God did not create us – we have created God. And we better stick to that most important creation of human mind.