Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is not and never has been a plaque that stated, "The Secret of the Universe is 7129/6105195"

Comments

• parlare italiano?
  • edited March 2016
    The food is almost done and smell good
  • edited March 2016
    Since the food is not done
  • edited March 2016
    @Gardener ---since you have no clue what "devildog " means ,
  • give up---the link doesn't work from tablet to pc---you're on your own for translation
  • OK @charlie Let's make a deal.
    Here's the peace agreement proposal... (i always thought that indians must be living in Indiana)

I have already changed your role name to some temporary name. I think it is quite nice. That's because i've heard on the internet, that you are anyway good person and also to show my good will and good intentions to be cool & clear with everyone.

Now i'd like you to be a normal community member here and so you take the responsibility for yourself into your own hands. Same as anyone else here on this forum.

Means, you will not edit/delete your posts (you're still technically unable to do so) and i will remove the crap, we wrote all over the place.

Once you agree on the above, i'll also give you back your editing rights.

Deal?
  • give up---the link doesn't work from tablet to pc---you're on your own for translation
    Thanx for the links, but don't worry, coz i don't watch those vids anyway... :)

• @Gardener __done deal
    all right man. i take your word. :)

• @charlie
    ok then.. i believe, that i've just made pretty good cleanup. Should you or anyone find some leftovers, please let me know...
  • 'jest' hehe, I certainly remember your writing style from over on 144, 'thefool' was it?
    But charlie, you had said "no one will solve it" paraphrasing now, and on this I call BS...
    that is a blatent lie. ed created the greatest puzzle game i ever saw, and I love him for it.
    thats how i know i solve it, because i love ed, ed knows i love him, and im not here to exploit him.
    therefore he included me, he's shown me already, I just havent got there yet.
    so yeah, why would you say that? I find out all the time bit by bit that edm is right, completely, he puts it right on the cover, right there in plain view.
  • @poughkeepsieblue ---Lets just call it a "fib"--- not the blatand one 'tho.

Did I get banned on 144 too? Eh what you 'gonna do.
  • @Gardener ---- I've seen better , but it is ok for a rookie.
  • The earliest example from the OED is from Rudyard Kipling's Barrack-Room Ballads (published 1892): So 'ark an' 'eed, you rookies, which is always grumblin' sore, referring to rookies in the sense of raw recruits to the British Army.
  • A fib... i love that...
    fib
    rib
    crib... I forgot to mention ed's 'crib' and how that relates to station x and the enigma.... eh, someone'll get curious and get it.
    fig
    rig
    youre pretty good, I get some of it, but not all of it
    don't forget I have a basic gem. education from my mentor and friend
    You mighta got banned... dont recall, tsk, tsk, youre a bad boy sir.
    Perhaps you'll stick around, and shine some light my way. been a bit dark lately