Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coronavirus

This discussion was created from comments split from: Masonic Symbolism, context, and visual literacy.

Comments

• This won't be forgiven.
  • @royalblue a book from 1981

• Blah blah blah

There is a reason WWIII will not be televized.
    Nuclear
    Biological
    Chemical

Or NBC for short.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NBC_logo.svg
  • edited March 2020
    Nice find @Gardener
    CNN
    Gardener said:

@royalblue a book from 1981

• When science fiction becomes science fact....

You people make me laugh.

Just like my wife saying "you were talking about that ten years ago before the news even mentioned it"....

My current Intel is telling me this virus is being passed around then triggered by a 5G signal.

I have watched televisions activate children so I would not put it past those in the high technology medical labs to make a ticking time bomb that detonates at the push of a button.

TTFN
  • edited March 2020

When science fiction becomes science fact....

You people make me laugh.

Just like my wife saying "you were talking about that ten years ago before the news even mentioned it"....

My current Intel is telling me this virus is being passed around then triggered by a 5G signal.

I have watched televisions activate children so I would not put it past those in the high technology medical labs to make a ticking time bomb that detonates at the push of a button.

TTFN

You are 100% full of shit.
    This "virus" is pure fake nonsense HOAX HOAX HOAX. Just like your 5g crap. No wonder you people are hoarding toilet paper.

• @Gardener can you clean up the last messages in this thread, please?
    I don't want this to be turned into a bucket full of shitty symbolism analysis.
    I will open pandora's box in the next days.
  • royalblue said:

@Gardener can you clean up the last messages in this thread, please?
    I don't want this to be turned into a bucket full of shitty symbolism analysis.
    I will open pandora's box in the next days.

Buy more toilet paper, your majesty!
  • @scrap your comment is off topic for this thread. I ask you to try to elevate yourself, be mature, and give up your polarity. As new user of the forum you should have the decency to at least refrain from making fun of the elders when they speak. I won't even discuss your statements because you will have time to come back and apologize publicly when you and your loved ones will be hit, if not by what you consider a hoax at least by its consequences.
    People like you are exactly the reason why pandora's box was closed and why those who closed it have been silent for centuries.

@Gardener, imho we need a cleanup.
  • royalblue said:

@scrap your comment is off topic for this thread. I ask you to try to elevate yourself, be mature, and give up your polarity. As new user of the forum you should have the decency to at least refrain from making fun of the elders when they speak. I won't even discuss your statements because you will have time to come back and apologize publicly when you and your loved ones will be hit, if not by what you consider a hoax at least by its consequences.
    People like you are exactly the reason why pandora's box was closed and why those who closed it have been silent for centuries.

@Gardener, imho we need a cleanup.

I wrote a 29 words on the matter. You wrote 116.

Elders, just like your einsteins and teslas lol

Don't worry about your pandora's box, old man! I found it.....

• edited March 2020
    Eat EM Wave leave food.If human body just unpack food like WinRAR. Then try to take energy directly from space. Like siddah or breatharians. But one breatharian told that everybody takes life energy form space, and they just eating food to belive that they can live but they are destroys theirs bodies with substances.

Throw away toilet paper:)

• When science fiction becomes science fact....

As it always was...
  • edited March 2020
    IMHO this all corona hype is a DRILL. A test.
    Lockdowns everywhere, restrictions, martial law... They even talking about war time over here.
    Testing for a bigger event perhaps?
  • I think a weapon escaped.

The strange part is media is not covering some who are infected.

The hospital had infected people almost two weeks ago, but you only hear about those who died.

The box of tissue reminds me of the gag gift of "bless you, have a tissue".

Take a flat trowel and file one side of the blade. Now pop the glue on the tissue box. Now put a dollar bill between each sheet of tissue. Glue stick the box closed and when you pull out the second tissue a bill should come out.

I am ten gigabytes over my limit yet my data is hauling ass.

So something is going on. I figure it is like farm ville keeping people distracted years ago.

Remember world war three will not be on television....
    Nuclear
    Biological
    Chemical
    N.B.C.
    Or as I like to call I.T.
    No Body Cares.

The shortage of @$$ wipe does have me curious....

I understand the bleach as you need it to make toilet paper. The bread you can make alcohol. I can tell this cause all the sugar was gone on the shelf along with yeast.

Potatoe products were almost all gone from the freezer section.

The armed guards around the hospital is creepy.

If this is just a DRILL they are using live ammo.

Like my robots know to target if I say the magic words like

#Target_ID followed by a account number......

Https://www.Facebook.com/666
    XI Wang.
    I think he is saying he has a six inch tool.
    Except X is ten plus one makes 11.

People think I am joking when I say you just point a few microwaves at the target from different directions and you will slowly be cooked from the inside out.

Should have seen the head line I left on the elected face when I wiped with newsprint with their face...

Everyone has been laughing at that joke.

At the store I told the clerk there was no toilet paper on the shelves so I stole a roll from the bathroom.

Honestly reminds me of things the NWO is doing.

The future people are coming....

Viva La Corona....

Eat some popcorn and enjoy the show :)

Try the microwave type in a bag with plastic wrapped foil.

Old Korean boss showed me how to heat up that foil wrapper on my burger by wrapping the sandwich in plastic wrap and no sparks like if you just microwave the foil wrapper paper.

One cell phone is just a fraction of a watt these days. They don't pop popcorn like they used to :) five phones is not enough microwave radiation to pop a kernel of corn.

You all have fun...

The dead will die, the strong will survive.