Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stones Levitation

12346»

Comments

• Everything is a frequency.
  • Well duh.

Tesla knew that. I think Ed knew as well.
    I know it.

Sounds like you figured it out maybe?

I can't see the microwaves, so I use waves I can see, like water. Except water doesn't work the same as microwaves.

I'm starting to think the earth is a fish bowl. Not really.

But all the talk about flat earth and round earth has me wanting to take a piece of paper and draw out flat earth then take the paper and crumple it up so it is roundish in shape then drop it in a bowl of water.

Call it a bowl of flat earth for breakfast.

Anyone got a video of someone riding a bicycle in space without being tethered to a larger object?

Levitate a large rock without being tethered are you nuts @royalblue ?

I would not want to be on a bike in space with that wheel turning fast as it bumps into a wall.

I think the spin will transfer to the bike and rider. I really don't think it will slam you.into a wall.

Myself I am trying to figure out what a bicycle will do hanging from a single cable.
    Will it act different if I lift the peddles instead of pushing them down?
    In your LEgs which is the weak system and which is the strong system?

I know Ed figured this out. Cause earth is the strong system and a 10 ton block is the weak system, but how did he strengthen the 10 ton block to over power the strong system?
    Magnetic boots would make it so your foot wear can pull the peddles up not just push down.

I must admit google is more help than some of you when it comes to calculating how much water fits in a foot of 3 inch ID pipe.

I guess I don't blame you cause it is a lot of variables that are constant. Like the weight of pipe has to be calculated. Water only travels so fast down a pipe. It can only drian so fast as well.

The other issue I have is the pipe fittings are in the wrong spots. Dead center causes puddles to form in the water cup. The more weight you can remove fast the harder the tool hits.a 16 pound tool will fall just as fast as a 4 pound tool. Yet the same cup of water can lift both if the lever is the right length. So a longer lever needs a higher fulcrum. Ed's tripod's could clearly lift large stones. So they could easily lift both sides of a fulcrum being a trunk of a tree. Now you could use a second tree as a lever.

Truth is I think I need to lift a car with coke bottles and levers to show how easy it is to levitate a car. Pretty sure a sixteen foot 2X4 won't snap at fifteen to one. Maybe use a 4x4.

What am I saying this for. FYI a chainsaw and a tree and a hammer and some wedges you can split a tree in half easily if you look at the path the wedge will travel up the tree.

My neighbor thanked me on the advice to split the way it grows.

Could not tell you why it is easier, but I know people say go with the flow.
    Truth is the bottom is stronger than the top. Weak/strong again.

Watt does a strong electron look like next to a weak electron?

What kind of lever would you need to make both equal?

Why do earthworms come up out of the ground when you stick a hot wire into the wet spot on the ground?

It works.

For some reason I am thinking about that pirate movie where captain jack watched his ship be carried by thousands of small crabs. And I think what the black iron oxide does at different frequencies. At a low frequency it marches like the army.North, north, north, south, north. Makes a clover leaf if repeated four times. Remember Ed said face East. So left left left right left.
    left left left right left
    left left left right left
    left left left right left.
    Just draw it out of flat earth you will see.

I told my wife this is how I find my tail.

Cause after four right turns and you are still behind me you are either #1 lost or #2 following me.

These days I really don't care how Ed or Tesla did it. I just try to figure out how I would do it. And it has been a interesting ride. Like the "man on the wire experiment".
    That was a good one about frequency.
    Funny how it taught me how to whip a hundred foot half inch rope with my kite. I honestly wish someone got video of when I whipped a car door. I asked the guy standing next to me if he would like to see how hard that double monkey fist knot would hit. I said now imagine if i placed a rock in that fist ;)

People think I am joking when I say I use things like cars for anchors. Until they see my small 4 meter kite. And I show them the warning on the package saying it can kill you or leaving you wishing you were dead.
    How do you move furniture with straps?
    Position the straps
    The first thing you need to do is put the straps either across your chest and shoulders or on your forearms. ...
    Next, put the straps on the floor and right in front of the furniture piece you want to move. ...
    Put the moving straps underneath the object, but near the outside edge of your furniture piece.

Still not sure why some of you think he magically made the stones float in the air. He clearly showed he yarded them up with levers then moved them around on rollers like a freight train, ore car.

FYI the earth is traveling south. In the downward spiral. Water goes down and the artic is all water.

Not sure the frequency they are running those ionic heaters up north, but it sure sends a blast down south of cold air. Must be to counter all that hot air in government.

Wonder how much levitation happens with bioweapon #19 on the airbus. You know six carrying one. Wonder if it will be closed casket services :)
  • Well duh.

Anyone got a video of someone riding a bicycle in space without being tethered to a larger object?

Levitate a large rock without being tethered are you nuts @royalblue ?

https://fortune.com/2018/07/06/spiders-ballooning-flying/

https://science.nasa.gov/tether-space

• "Still not sure why some of you think he magically made the stones float in the air."

Because nobody showed how to do this.You comparing furniures to 15 tons blocks :)

• Truth is I think they have a lot in common.

Ed didn't exactly have wicker furniture.
  • Truth is I think they have a lot in common.
    Ed didn't exactly have wicker furniture.

:D :D :D

• Not sure what this corona virus is but my internet sure is a lot faster now.

A video for the slow kids in class.

60%+ to kill a virus this is 90% and a 100% drinkable if watered down.
  • Try Sagnac's experiment.

Not sure what this corona virus is but my internet sure is a lot faster now.

Ever seen a virus?

• edited March 2020
    My internet is slower now. Many people working from home also schools all remote “learning”. I mean indoctrination.. :)

• edited March 2020
    Gardener said:

My internet is slower now. Many people working from home also schools all remote “learning”. I mean indoctrination.. :)

You mean we are not spinning and whirling at millions of miles per second???? I need to sit down.
  • it doesn't matter how far they are, but what marks they leave
  • These marks you mean?

• I think you are wrong . Edward literally shows ball earth in "Magnetic Current". Just think, magnets creating almost sphere fields. Geomantic grid, magnetic field, standing waves can only exist on sphere earth. Or look on startrails from equator.

He said this writing is lined UP so you will be looking east. The garden of Eden was East, the east star, is up. Look at any picture from a building looking out over the city. The stuff in the background is higher than what's in the front. If Earth were a ball we would always be looking downhill. Everyone on the planet can see the North Star, even people on the so called "bottom" of Earth. The sun changes positions in the sky, why doesn't the moon? The moon is on the same track as the Stars
  • edited April 2020
    People on south hemisphere, seeing other constellations circling around south polar star. That's why south polar star cannot be north polar star. Just make simple experiment. Take ball, or sth other. Look on this from top, start rotating this, and don't stop rotating, now look on this object from bottom, and u will observe apparent opposite direction of rotating. If you take a disc, and u will look on it from bottom, u you will observe only one direction of cricling stars.