Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stones Levitation

Comments

• BetweenStars, the earth is stationary. How do you account for the percieved heavenly motions?
  • @scrap Correct. It is measurably stationary.
  • Now if, we have man in asutralia and in sth america, the both will see sigma octantis and south cross, ho wit can be possible on flat earth?? Now constellations are magically coppied?

So are you telling me, that instead of observing and measuring the earth, that you are standing on, you better look at some lights in the sky, that are millions of lightyears away to determine the shape of the earth?

To be able to answer your question about constellations, please give me those two observations (photos), all the data related, including exact time and locations where it was observed. Thanxs

I hope those were taken at exactly the same time, because there are not many days when south america and australia have night at the same time.
    Otherwise i can claim that a very same car could be seen driving in two cities 500km away and it will be true, it just wasn’t at the same time.
  • Nie ma znaczenia, jak daleko są, ale jakie ślady pozostawiają.
    How can you see south cross and other constellations cricling around sigma octantis, from other sides of Antarctica on FE?

Did you measured earth? is Flat? You have proof? Show.

• edited March 2020

Nie ma znaczenia, jak daleko są, ale jakie ślady pozostawiają.

Moj mili polski kolega :)
    It does have meaning. We are not talking about what stars are doing, but what the shape of earth might be.

Perhaps just as your one and only, first and last polish astronaut did say?

How can you see south cross and other constellations cricling around sigma octantis, from other sides of Antarctica on FE?

I was waiting for you to give me that observation data.

Did you measured earth? is Flat? You have proof? Show.

Yes we did. Many times. There are thousands independent observations and measurements available anywhere. You just need to look them up or do them yourself.

• YOU have to proove that earth is flat, I prooved you that you are wrong but don't understend what you see, you are just fanatic. Show me these measures.

And IM asking you how circles can exist in FE model, how it possible YOU have to proove this because you belive that earth is flat not me.

Now you listetning what educated have to say????
  • Gardener said:

Nie ma znaczenia, jak daleko są, ale jakie ślady pozostawiają.

Moj mili polski kolega :)
    It does have meaning. We are not talking about what stars are doing, but what the shape of earth might be.

Perhaps just as your one and only, first and last polish astronaut did say?

Could Neil Armstrong be referring to something similar starting at the 4:47 mark?

• @Magnetic_Universe Yeah.. the truths to be uncovered.

Or maybe this one:

Or even this one:
  • Flat earth works good on paper.
    In reality it is no where near as round.
    Use a floating ball compass, and put it next to the spinning flywheel.
    Now hold the compass close to the flywheel and start turning the flywheel.
    You should see a difference in behavior.
    Earth is round like a meatball, not flat and circular like a slice of pepperoni as depicted in the geography book.

The floating ball helped me understand the marching sand.
    Try it above and below the flywheel. Try it inside the magnet ring and outside.

I only say this because it acts differently. Not going to share what I seen with my eyes.

Trust me you can only spin so fast before it loses its magnetic locking.

Just like when more than 2 magnets are around.

And if you cancel out earths lock to the rock look out cause the rock will come at you if you stand in the wrong place.
    West of the rock is a good place to hold it in place.

Speaking of static, know what happens if you stand under a 8 foot roll of plastic wrap being rolled at high speed?

You will lift off the ground and become stuck to the roll of wrap. Apparently it is not a pleasant way to die.

Don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that cling.

8 feet is the biggest width you can get, I already asked.

Back when I was wanting to use a rolling heat press to make super sized homemade capacitor's.

Spent a little time trying to understand how a ionic breeze works exactly.

I just know if government news reports a artic blast from Alaska, then that power meter is turning at the megawatt hour marks.

The Tesla tower was torn down cause it was effecting the weather.

Recently I was educated about a methane power plant in Alaska and they tried to transmit the power wirelessly and found it would effect the weather.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Espionage_Act_of_1917
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_Energy_Act_of_1954

Like I told my wife I watch the clock waiting for time to go by so I can talk about things.

Myself I am asKING what is the plan for all those tactical nuke's that have no maintenance plans after 2030?

When it comes to "use it, or lose it" the military tends to use up the stockpiles :)

Myself I know the shock-o-matic does kill germs on contact. One zap and vaporized.

Metal becomes liquid and gas builds inside, gas causes the liquid to fly in different directions....

How would any of you build a 3-d model of the earth orbiting the suns with its wobbly path and have the moon orbiting in its wobbly path around the moon?

Ed knew it doesn't travel in a perfect circle. I know this to cause for the first time in my life I could look at same stars for years and see how they move year after year.

Told my neighbor how I can tell time at night now that I know which stars are where in the night sky. And branches in a tree.

Have you ever measured how far that branch is from the ground each year?

Does the base get taller or only wider?

I seriously never thought about these things.

Never had time to look either.

How would you even measure these things?

The branch gets thicker so it will get closer to the ground, the soil will do what over a year? Hard for it to wash away. All those leaf's add to the height of the ground.

I know at night it is easier to focus the microwaves and draw pretty pictures in the crop's.

Why I always called him Ray-gun. Bunch of microwave ovens got sent up into N.E.O. and some of those batteries when they re-enter they will go boom like a atomic bomb.

Star wars to me had very little to do with George Lucas.

Now you bring up strong Mr alien.
    Oh this is getting real funny.

And most of what I wrote disappeared again.

Anyways @Magnetic_Universe I almost urinated on myself with the pyramid earth.

That will have me giggling for days.
  • @Magneticus_Attractus :) at least we have some fun here and there :) pyramid i mean.
  • https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/08/63/df08633bb7b513a05299e7cc0b8f061c.jpg

^^^obtained from google beast.
    This looks like the star wars to me.
    Ever wondered what happens if you focus a microwave at a focused microwave? Nothing happens right?
  • https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/08/63/df08633bb7b513a05299e7cc0b8f061c.jpg

^^^obtained from google beast.
    This looks like the star wars to me.
    Ever wondered what happens if you focus a microwave at a focused microwave? Nothing happens right?

I’d guess interference would happen.
  • Gardener said:

@Magneticus_Attractus :) at least we have some fun here and there :) pyramid i mean.

Yes, I like the tetrahedron because it's made of one left hand helix and one right hand helix.

• @BetweenStars even though i didn’t read it in its entirety i disagree.

But i like this comment in that article:
    “An electron is not a sphere, a proton is not a sphere, an atomic nucleus is not a sphere, an atom is not a sphere.”