Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stones Levitation

Comments

• Look again youtube.com/watch?v=UNiNJC3UHIo. On northern hemisphere stars rotating in left, on southern in right. In FE model stars can only rotate in left. We don't need to talk about it. We have proofs here.
  • edited February 2020
    If you would think about it bit longer, perhaps researched about perspective, you’d find out that on FE, above equator stars are rotating CCW and below equator they do rotate CW.

http://walter.bislins.ch/bloge/index.asp?page=flat+earth+dome+model
  • You said FE is simple... Did you read "Problems with the Flat Earth Model" below?

• You said FE is simple... Did you read "Problems with the Flat Earth Model" below?

Sure i did. Did you read the “Conclusion”?
    He is a glober, you know?
    Your heliocentric model with vast stellar distances requires for example dark matter, dark energy, black holes and other theoretical artifacts, just to name a few.
    What’s inside the globe earth? Is it the hot molten core? How do we know that? The deepest that we were able to bore was 8 miles. Kola deep borehole. So 8 miles is not even the earth crust. Yet it is in all text books. The “science”.

• I hope universe looks like lonestar1776.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/concave-earth-for-dummies/
  • edited February 2020
    Anyway, you have only 5 problems with HC model. With FE is problem with almost everything: Navigation, sunrises sunsets, eclipses, stars trails, objects behinds horizont, distances and with MAGNETIC FIELD
  • Anyway, you have only 5 problems with HC model. With FE is problem with almost everything: Navigation, sunrises sunsets, eclipses, stars trails, objects behinds horizont, distances and with MAGNETIC FIELD

All of the above is already explained on FE.

Another question...
    Do you think aether exists or not?
  • Nothing was explained. You don't see? He just tried to make motorcycle from a car. Following this way of thinking I can proove that earth is a torus, bend light here, bend light there copy contellations, paste above every head, really?
    By the way “ All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is really not educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct.”
  • I like this one:

• I like this one:

LOL a pyramid earth! That’s a good one ;)
  • Nothing was explained. You don't see? He just tried to make motorcycle from a car. Following this way of thinking I can proove that earth is a torus, bend light here, bend light there copy contellations, paste above every head, really?
    By the way “ All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is really not educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct.”

You didn’t answer my question about aether.

The quote about wrong books i’ve posted few posts above/before.
  • It's flat on all sides 😀
  • edited February 2020
    Why i have to? What is aether?
    You cannot just ignoring facts debunking flat earth, and telling that you don't understand how stars are far from the earth and be offended on reality.
  • It's flat on all sides 😀

Hehe... that’s correct :)
    Actually according the Neil DeGrasse Tyson it is an oblate spheroid:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth
  • Why i have to? What is aether?
    You cannot just ignoring facts debunking flat earth, and telling that you don't understand how stars are far from the earth and be offended by reality.

So you don’t know what aether is? :)
    I have enough reality examples of FE and in no way i am offended by you repeating the mainstream so called “facts”.

Go ahead make your own observations and make your own conclusions. I am not here to show you anything. Repeating what you’ve read in wikipedia is not quite convincing to me.