Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stones Levitation

Comments

• edited February 2020
    I know why earth is sphere. Stars, moon sun, tracing. Just we can live inside, where light bends up making earth looks like you live outside.
  • Ed also says:
    “ All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is really not educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct.”
  • Lol, whatever floats your firmament.

• @Magnetic_Universe ;) and then nobody is saying that Ed was a flat earther :)
  • @Gardener Ed was master of observation, so try and you will see that earth is sphere. Still dont know what could be simple on flat earth
  • edited February 2020
    It is interesting that he never directly compares the earth to a sphere magnet.

"Now about the sphere magnet. If you have a strong magnet you can change the poles in the sphere in any side you want or take the poles out so the sphere will not be a magnet any more. From this you can see that the magnet can be shifted and concentrated and also you can see that the metal is not the real magnet. The real magnet is the substance that is circulating in the metal. Each particle in the substance is an individual magnet by itself, and both North and South Pole individual magnets. They are so small that they can pass through anything.. In fact they can pass through metal easier than through the air. They are in constant motion, they are running one kind of magnets against the other kind, and if guided in the right channels they possess perpetual power. The North and South Pole magnets they are cosmic force, they hold together this earth and everything on it. Each North and South Pole magnet is equal in strength, but the strength of each individual magnet doesn't amount to anything. To be of practical use they will have to be in great numbers."

Coincidentally it was recently discovered that the Carrington Event triggered the earth's magnetic pole excursion:

• @Gardener Ed was master of observation, so try and you will see that earth is sphere. Still dont know what could be simple on flat earth

We were there by the globe already. Trust me. Almost everyone tried to debunk it. I personally did many observations and lots of other stuff. Everything makes much more sense to me now.
    That’s all i can say about that matter.
    Find out for yourself.
  • edited February 2020
    Wchich observations?

I found . Flat earth cannot exist.
  • @BetweenStars
    Optical long distance observations in visible and infrared spectrum over a land, sea and lakes.
    Computer atmospheric refraction models and its application to 3d DEM and LIDAR data models with physically based rendering engines and support for many other folks researching the same stuff. Some of those guys are even PhDs and such.
  • Far observations are possible on sphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGuTOfCTs98 this is not possible on flat earth model, like moon, sun eclipses, moon phases and more. South polaris doesn't exist on flat earth model.
  • Whatever you say.

I will use Ed’s words here again:
    “People are INDIVIDUALS. For instance, if you want an excitement you will have to TEST THE THRILL YOURSELF, or if you have a pain you will have to BEAR IT YOURSELF, or if you want to eat, you will have to EAT FOR YOURSELF.

Nobody can eat for you and so it is that if you want the things to eat you will have to produce them YOURSELF...”
  • Far observations are possible on sphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGuTOfCTs98 this is not possible on flat earth model, like moon, sun eclipses, moon phases and more. South polaris doesn't exist on flat earth model.

Sorry, but i don’t see any far observation in that video. It’s a 360 camera and it is doing star trails.
    “South Polaris” doesn’t exist at all, by the way.

So in last 100 years, since Ed built the Polaris telescope, how much off is the Polaris from it, as the earth flies through the space along with the solar system at speed of 514000mph?

• Do not be fooled by the text book drawing's in the geography books.

My 1917 school textbook.
  • edited February 2020
    youtube.com/watch?v=UNiNJC3UHIo

Of course officially south polaris doesn't exist but you cannot have these circles in flat earth.

It doesn't matter how fast earth moving, or not. Earth can by static. I dont know, but is sphere on 100%

• @BetweenStars you can have the same trails on FE:

But it doesn’t matter if you say it is globe and i say it is flat. We can go over and over about it.
    The thing is, we can use both of these views and try to find Ed’s technology. Wouldn’t you agree?