Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use your Eyes, by James Elkins (1955)

How to use your Eyes

This is a book that teaches you how to develop visual analysis skills. Whether you want to have a foundation to become visually literate or you want to properly decode Masonic symbols, this book is a must.

Comments

• This book can also teach someone how to draw and paint
    This book can be used to teach ways to find the many small details in Eds photos!!!!!
    Amazing
  • edited March 2019
    From an old post

photo with the letters "dr" together.
    Black/White
  • I knew I would regret posting this book, lol :expressionless:
    Dante! Come on man!
  • Haha :smile:
    Okay Okay :smile:
    Truce

• @dante study the symbols and the Cathedrals, or Coral Castle's layout. There is nothing in Ed's photos that's worth being analyzed except maybe two or three of hints he left in the tools.
  • edited March 2019
    royalblue said:

@dante study the symbols and the Cathedrals, or Coral Castle's layout. There is nothing in Ed's photos that's worth being analyzed except maybe two or three of hints he left in the tools.

I agree.
    Cool book BTW. Observation skills are really necessary.
    it amazes me every time my wife or other people just don't see things around them.

https://monoskop.org/images/9/92/Elkins_James_How_to_Use_Your_Eyes_2000.pdf
  • @Gardener
    @royalblue

We can agree Rock Gate Park has similarities to a Masonic Altar?

"There is nothing in Ed's photos that's worth being analyzed except maybe two or three of hints he left in the tools".

If Ed hadn't wrote A Book in Every Home, I would agree with you........ completely

However he is holding this book on the front cover. Worth much?
  • @dante, these people stick to a tradition that "invites" them (read: forces them) to tell about their masonic achievements through artifacts (books, sculptures, paintings) that use a symbolical language that speaks only to selected people but is otherwise understood as "ordinary" by common people.

ABIEH is but another rewrite (in modern perspective) of the many mythical stories of kidnappings of feminine godly figures from their male counterparts (greek mythology, norse mythology, alchemy, etc. etc.). I could make at least 5 parallels right now, on the spot. Anyways, the story is always the same and you have thousands of books and monuments that celebrate it.
    Why do you keep searching for clues in the B/W photos of an old man...
  • edited March 2019
    @royalblue

He made Eds Place and then transported everything ,changed the arrangements and called it Rock Gate Park, isn't that quite the achievement? Who would need to write a book?? Really....

With the text alone of A Book in Every Home I could find parallels with Rosicrucian works, the bible and anything else for that matter...
    Why would Ed write a book and add pictures that seem to have nothing to do with the text at all....

I will not explain any further than what I already have said. The last page of Abieh, the overlays, no computer enhancements, no alterations. The book and a transparent copy of the same image.
    An overlay created images, from Egyptian, Norse, Indian, statues, words etc..
    I stopped.
    You're not into that, I get it.

1936, so Ed was 49. He sure had his wits for an "old" man.

I study everything

• @dante Sorry, I should have said old photos of a man. Came out wrong.

• @dante
    I don't know about the last page of ABIEH. But the cover imho confirms that individual magnets come out of the water and that ED used to grow flowers hydroponically (he's also standing over water, dressed in black like the black flowers that stick out of the fountain).

And about the second page (AT WORK) there's this tool (I've never seen it discussed but I might have missed some threads):

The distance between the holes on the Y-shaped part of the wood is consistent with the marks (where it's not rusty) on the MRA. It's a Y-shaped log attached to the iron pole beside the flywheel, and the Arch goes over the flywheel (I guess it's the arch where the sun moves). The Y-shape and the Bow/Crossbow is also consistent with widespread masonic symbolism -- one example for all: the Manoir de la Salamandre, studied by Fulcanelli.

My two cents.
  • edited March 2019
    @royalblue Are you referring to Linear B in the book above?

• @Gardener

I'm not referring to Linear B. I don't believe in the standard translations/translitterations - it's all BS published for the masonic agenda (just look at the work of Sitchin or pick the hieroglyphs for example too, it all make zero sense and the people behind godelectric.org understood it too). It's quite obvious already from the amount of BS we've been fed about the pyramid alone.

However, once you understand that all symbols have to do with (cosmic) magnetism it's not really that hard to decode: you just proceed by association of symbols, and if you want to validate them with experiments there are but a few shapes & alignments available.
    As I already said before, Sanchuniaton a few hundred years B.C. had already decoded the writings from the Temple of Hermes understood them to be just advanced cosmological knowledge that was turned into a religion by people who seized power through it.

I have sufficient background (read: comparative religion + eastern philosophies + medical systems) to understand that the base of all religions of any age or culture is only a "promise" of transformation of the individual: the body is filled by this sort of "light" that transforms the consciousness of the individual. Whether he acquires it or develops it through prayer (religion), meditation/breath/poses (yoga), rituals (freemasonry), or even near-death experiences, is a secondary aspect.

However, once you understand that all-things-masonic-alchemical-religious-spiritual have to do with magnetism it becomes obvious that the transformation of the individual happens by absorption of "cosmic" magnetism (like in the Mo Pai system, or more generally in the Nei Gong). Whether one thinks of it as Kundalini, or Qi, or waking up the Christ consciousness, is not important. My understanding in this perspective is that the so called "mysteries & rituals" that Freemasonry keeps so secret (Mithraism, YHWH & all that jazz) used to be nothing but knowledge about astronomical events in which this energy becomes available. But since it's all magnetism I think it can be extracted also through machines and that's what the Bible is about, I guess. That's why I think the flywheel is a model of the firmament.

If I don't fry myself, I'll be able to tell you soon.

That symbol you posted remind me of the ancient symbol of Tanit btw.
  • royalblue said:

If I don't fry myself, I'll be able to tell you soon.

That symbol you posted remind me of the ancient symbol of Tanit btw.

I can only agree with your post.
    I looked up the Tanit symbol. It seems to be some early form of masonic drawing:

Or at least there is a strong resemblance of it.

I hope you'll not fry yourself!
  • royalblue said:

@dante, these people stick to a tradition that "invites" them (read: forces them) to tell about their masonic achievements through artifacts (books, sculptures, paintings) that use a symbolical language that speaks only to selected people but is otherwise understood as "ordinary" by common people.

ABIEH is but another rewrite (in modern perspective) of the many mythical stories of kidnappings of feminine godly figures from their male counterparts (greek mythology, norse mythology, alchemy, etc. etc.). I could make at least 5 parallels right now, on the spot. Anyways, the story is always the same and you have thousands of books and monuments that celebrate it.
    Why do you keep searching for clues in the B/W photos of an old man...

Because there are clues there...many clues...but not hidden like some think... For instance, this photo.

I searched for a long time before finding this..never seen before in other photos...although, you don't have to use special sight...just logic.