Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use your Eyes, by James Elkins (1955)

2»

Comments

• edited August 2019
    @Apollo222 that’s a nice photo indeed!
    What’s that antenna structure at the top of the tower?

I also very much agree with @royalblue about the allegories and no point in mirroring and flipping the photos. Although the photos as they are are providing the clues.
  • Gardener said:

@Apollo222 that’s a nice photo indeed! What’s that antenna structure at the top of the tower?
    I also very much agree with @royalblue about the allegories and no point in mirroring and flipping the photos. Although the photos as they are are providing the clues.

Hmmmmm...
    It's a known fact that he was disrupting local military communications.
    Here's another huge clue for everyone...here's the frequencies they were operating on.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=3781

• Interesting regarding frequencies
    I agree regarding Gardeners comment- you won't get much with flipping/mirroring the images
    For best results.. It must be angled like a " V "

• needs some studying
  • @royalblue I assume you are referring to the cipher?

• @dante not just the cipher. This image came to my mind when you mentioned the "V" and I'm referring to what's written in the lower left corner "NOTHING WITHOUT THE V POINT". Obviously the three figures (the hesperides) dancing around the obelisk are relevant, along with the geometry of the other shapes.
  • Vpoint, Vav - hook, spear, tent peg
    In other words Anu, in the past a wedge shape was placed on a cubic stone, similar to a Masonic altar.
    In a Book in Every Home each chapter starts on a specific page number 1, 14, 21. Anu

• Vpoint------ Anu
  • Most would never see the two different arcs around the eye's. Prime numbers are in plain sight, if you know what you're looking for.

When I had 3 men from the FCC trying to triangulate my location I realized how the spark was causing interference on the portable radio. Around 900-1000 MHz.

https://www.fcc.gov/document/eb-proposes-10000-fine-against-pirate-operator

This is why I stopped transmitting so loud. If you are broadcasting unknowingly you might get lucky with a slap on the wrist. But if you knowingly to it there is stiffer fines and punishment.
  • @g11 I have struggled with the photo to be honest.
    The drawing is the field moving back and forth? Or how the coil is weaved?
  • edited September 2019
    Not sure if this will help... ;-) Popov Lightning Detector

Here's also a clue made by me.. :)