Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Perpetual Motion Holder

12345679»

Comments

• Once the PMH is fully charged the coils lose most of their significance since their primary function is inductance (until the charge is released). So you can disconnect or reconnect the wires with no apparent effect.
  • @Jehovajah Have you researched Daniel McFarland Cook's Electromagnetic Battery? He patented a fascinating device similar to what you describe using copper wire and a lot of it. I've also read that cooper wire loses it's resistance if you use enough of it... see the full patent here: http://www.leedskalnin.com/CookElectroMagneticBattery.html

• Once the PMH is fully charged the coils lose most of their significance since their primary function is inductance (until the charge is released). So you can disconnect or reconnect the wires with no apparent effect.

Thank you @Gardener. Both your replies are helpful.
    I now ask if when the circuit of the coils is closed with no lamp and the PMH is opened or disarmed, is an oscillatory response and for how long

• @Jehovajah Yes, we tested this at Purdue many years ago and there is a perpetual oscillatory response. The head of the Physics dept. attributed to the coils picking up radio signals.
  • edited December 2018
    I have A Quest?ion are you all under the IM PRESS ION A M ARK elec tri city comes into exists 1st ? M ARK
    E =Mc2? M ARK