Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Passels Website

As a few of you may have noticed the passels website is composed of several pieces to make up the webpage
A few months ago I discovered hidden Morse Code embedded into the column of the letter " P "
The image below is darkened in order to illuminate the Code

My result
YSEIOKIHJSIAS

A possible anagram for.... His Key Oasis i j
- This interpretation could relate to two unit vectors, normally i j k when dealing with Quaternions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternion
4D Rotation
I believe this relates to the placement of Coral Castle on this planet

This is but one interpretation of hidden Morse Code

Comments

• Dante, what is this passels about?

• A simple publishing company who printed the book above
  • Hi Dante, could you clarify on where exactly the morse code is? I can't seem to find where it is hidden. Thanks.
  • Hi Orolo
    When you visit the Passels site, it can't be seen unless you darken the image. The picture below is darkened to show the code

• @dante that's the Marlinski book isn't it? Consti passed it to me once, he was very much into that book as well. Let me tell you, I doubt that you'll find anything valuable in it.
    The placement of CC on the world's map might rather have to do with Hartmann/Curry grids: check the interactions between water and the geomagnetic grid - in CC there's a well, and EDL writes about the water bringing energy to the his lilies that he watched for over 16 years. Stride also points out that water was involved, although probably not as he imagined.
  • Ever see a red box on a computer screen? Did you know you can change the gamma level, now from a angle you can see what was drawn in the red box in gamma. Straight on, it looks like a solid red box.
  • edited June 2018
    royalblue, Marlinksi has several interesting clues in his book
    Here is something that I consider valuable...
    Below are two images I had to find but was first noticed by Marlinski
    -notice the necklaces

Visually it looks like a triangle supported by a pillar or column

A 60 degree angle supported by a pillar
    Why would these "beings" in the above photographs have them around their necks?
    -they could be part of a group?
    -the symbol could represent something grand or important

Looking further..
    Hebrew 60 is represented by the letter Samekh https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samekh

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/62/Hebrew_letter_Samekh_Rashi.png

The purported origin of Samekh is the Egyptian Djed - A support or tent peg

60 also related to the Sumerian god Anu, (etm. Sky/Heaven)who could also be represented as an angle of 60 degrees supported by a column

Anu, or Sky God. Some of the fundamental laws deal with 60 degree relationships

60 degrees is an important feature within Coral Castle

• g11 said:

Ever see a red box on a computer screen? Did you know you can change the gamma level, now from a angle you can see what was drawn in the red box in gamma. Straight on, it looks like a solid red box.

Are you referring to Gamma Correction?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_correction
  • Royalblue -check the interactions between water and the geomagnetic grid
    I've been looking at the "Magnetic" healing properties of water also. Ancient healers would have to wait for certain conditions(time of year) in order to be successful

One thing that interested me is how marine fossils align themselves also. I think Fulcanelli hinted at it as well. How Sea Urchins specially align themselves. It was given a name in french I do believe that corresponds to the "Great Bear " constellation.

• Curious then, EDM speaks of Gamma rays in his book
    Was he hinting at a method HE was using to conceal code, or copying EDL. Overlays, and angles aside
    Have you come across this?
    I have only found a few hints of it in a book in every home

Unfortunately it was a dead end, unless there is a way to enhance it - From white paper
  • dante said:

As a few of you may have noticed the passels website is composed of several pieces to make up the webpage

Are there any books or docs on it?
  • pager48 said:

dante said:

Are there any books or docs on it?
    I made a YouTube video, but took it down shortly after creating it.

The Morse Code is meant to be placed into an Enigma Machine

How to read his writings pg.40
    " These men and women were the ones that received the encoded message in Morse code, typed it in the enigma machine and wrote out the decoded message "
  • Rest in Pieces - Passels.com
    Aug 1 2019