Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

riddle me this batman... a leedskalnin riddle

edited July 2013 in General Science
i have posted this q. on another forum and i also post it here for input and thought.

what can generate current, specifically from the air and even on a small scale, without using magnets?

this is mentioned by Ed in magnetic current and i don't think this is solved. joule thieves have sprung up as well as tesla raidant energy collectors. any thoughts?

Comments

• @Magneticworld
    Thoughts
    to be honest, i don't know. this is one of they few ed riddles i havent managed to work my brain around. i try not to make theories without facts otherwise it's easy to bend the facts to fit the theory. this, the 260 mile calculation that ed made, the symbol onthe door(also on the coral) and a few others, i can't do much with yet. i am setting up to realise all my notes so far and try to reengineer ed's equipment. i have a few theories in regards to how the flywheel worked but right now they are just that. this little riddle i posted got me baffled because it led me to discover the old form of radio that used no batteries to operate, thus leading me to discover ed's heavy work with antennas.... ( see my post in a book in every home.)http://magneticuniverse.com/discussion/56/a-book-in-every-home/p2#axzz2bJdnzgIl

the obvious is that coils would be used. what we need to figure out is where the magnetic force came from. radio, the earth, the sky...
  • edited September 2013
    I'm not sure I understand the question. The magnets which he refers to that generate their own current are already in the air. He mentions that electrons don't exist, and he would prefer to call electricity magniticity, because what he demonstrates is that what we call electricity is in fact a manipulation of, or rerouting of, the natural magnetic current of the Earth created by the North and South poles.

"As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force."

As we theorize that electrons are particles of some kind, so are, in his description, magnets. Subatomic "magnetic" particles smaller than photons.

I want to point out that, while it is hard to imagine little magnet particles floating around and coming off the sun, etc., atomic theory is still actually a theory and that physics seeks only to define the behavior of the natural world and not the properties of it. Correct me if I am wrong or have out dated information, but no one has actually "seen" an electron.
  • @amonoxia
    the question was what/ how was ed generating current without using magnets.

magnets are used to generate current, whether it's electric or magnetic.

ed said that his current was produced from the air. so whatever he was using it created current and it sounds like it was static.

i have a further in depth analysis on ed leedskalnin at http://aetherforce.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2

please feel free to contribute.
  • Yes, logos, however as I stated earlier. The 'magnets' are in the air. :)
  • edited November 2013
    @ironshades, great example of naturally occurring electro-magnetic shock as kids with socks across a nylon carpet. Also, you described the figure 8 formation so well, thank you! It is nice to meet someone else who gets it. Have you ever studied Benjamin Franklin's perspective on electricity? He described it similar to a kundalini in shape, or figure 8-s, not caused by electricity as we understand it today, but as a duel current which included magnetism. He was the first person to tap into naturally occurring "electromagnetic" energy and guide it in a specific way. He didn't hit a lightning bolt as we are lead to believe. He simply put it in the air... oh... wow.

Also, Tesla's funder, J.P. Morgan, also the funder for Monsanto, cut him off, forcing him into poverty and they destroyed his machine!

• edited November 2013
    The solution is so simple and elegant that my twelve year old daughter has been studying Ed Leedskalnin since I introduced the mystery to her, and she figured it out. She isn't brain-washed yet. Like mother, like daughter. :)

Edited: It is a shame that mainstream science is taking so long to warm up to the change when science is always changing.
  • edited November 2013
    I think the PMH looks more like the thing the giant in this photo is showing:

The Babylonian tablet of Shamesh, who were illustrating this technology after being taught it by whatever kind of higher dimensional person this is. Just a thought.
  • edited November 2013
    sigh
  • edited November 2013
    I am retracting my statements because they sounded way crabbier than I meant for them to sound. :) Have fun researching!

• edited November 2013
    @ironshades: I apologize if I am simply misunderstanding you, but I feel that things have become askew. Which part of my statements conveys that I believe in the traditional and outdated teachings of the atomic model and that I don't understand magnetricity or magnet particles?

You: "my new friend it has not one thing to do with electricity"

Me earlier: "... atomic theory is still actually a theory... no one has actually 'seen' an electron"

also,

Me earlier: "...electrons don't exist, and he [Leedskalnin] would prefer to call electricity magniticity, because ... what we call electricity is in fact a manipulation of, or rerouting of, the natural magnetic current ..."

You: "if you could just see this as magnets being the true particals"

Me Earlier: "we theorize that electrons are particles of some kind, so are... magnets. Subatomic "magnetic" particles smaller than photons."

Me Earlier: "while it is hard to imagine little magnet particles floating around and coming off the sun, etc., atomic theory is still actually a theory and that physics seeks only to define the behavior of the natural world and not the properties of it."

Also Me Earlier: "as I stated earlier. The 'magnets' are in the air"

You: "look up cerns discoverey of magnetricity ... ed was using magnetricity"
    See comment above about magnetricity.

Also, before you dis the contributions of Benjamin Franklin, he saw this energy current as more of a magnetic field than the electron/atomic theory. And, I think the Tablet of Shamesh is not showing the sun, but the imaged rendered from the frequency required, in conjunction with the PMH in the giant's hand, and a few other ingredients which I will keep to myself, to render solid state objects soft as butter, by increasing the distance of their molecules temporarily. The giant is probably the Babylonian "fish god" Oannes, the one the hebrew's called "Dagon" and even possibly the Jews called "Yeshua" (fish symbol yo) and the people of Nimrod celebrated him as well and over time he became a god, but in modern day he became the pope (check out the pope's hat) but at the time he was just a wise visitor from a less dense realm/higher dimension. I could go into this for hours so I will save it for another time since my ability to communicate is apparently ineffective.

• edited November 2013
    It won't be the first book in physics on magnetricity, and many people are working on the same type of book, myself included. All I am saying is that we are saying the same thing for the most part. Also, if you are writing a book, you might want to practice your punctuation and grammar; just sayin'. :)
    (Unless it is going to be in another language, in which case I humbly forgive you of my accusations. Ha ha ha)
  • @amonoxia & @ironshades
    Please, be nice to each other.

Anyone can express their own ideas and opinions.
    Please respect that.

thanx
    m.
  • @ironshades and @gardener
    I have no idea why I came across sounded like such a big mean-face. I really like this forum and am glad to be a part of it. It is no one's fault but my own if what I am communicating is coming across sounding like the exact opposite of what I am saying.

Love and light, - Christia
This discussion has been closed.