Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rock Gate Chapter 5

edited September 2012 in Edward Leedskalnin
This is a video I made early in 2011 it is dedicated entirely to Ed and Rock Gate. Just thought I'd share it here... hopefully that's alright with everyone.

Comments

• David Brandon and I had a recent discussion similar to what you and I had a few years ago about your overlays and hidden realms. Ancient Aliens has an episode on Da Vinci's paintings describing how the same process reveals alien images. I posted something similar to this a few months ago on another forum.

Mirrors Reveal Codes in Da Vinci Art, Book Says: http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/01/08/davinci-mirror-code.html

Obviously Da Vinci deliberately coded some of his work (and Leedskalnin too), but I have a notion the majority of this stuff isn't intentional, but rather a by product of the subconscious human mind. Perhaps these are the places where the mind of a true artist must go -- another plane of existence. One where demons, ET's, and Obeah exist. Or, maybe it's an intermingling of planes, but I think we would find evidence of this throughout other famous works of art. Ever played an Ozzy album backwards? Reverse speech techniques have also been known to reveal sinister things.

I maintain that If art is the 'God' expression then by some strange law of duality perhaps an evil counterpart must simultaneously be created.

Here are a few relevant quotes from the Gospel of Thomas. I have another notion that these Gospels were meant for this day an age. They were not discovered until the 1940's,

Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will have to bear!"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Jesus said, "Images are visible to people, but the light within them is hidden in the image of the Father's light. He will be disclosed, but his image is hidden by his light."
  • edited February 2013
    Well stated and I do agree. Anything mirrored or overlayed that looks like something definite was not necessarily intentionally placed there, the mind works in mysterious ways to place patterns and faces to make coherence out of anything and everything... What is amazing to me is some of the images that do come about when utilizing this process, how do we know what was intentional or not?

:)
  • edited July 2016
    The video's are observations of my own and are only there to see if others thoughts resonate and can add to anything...
  • edited July 2016
    Why was the obelisk turned? What did he observe at Ed's Place, What was he observing at Rock Gate? He changed the orientation of certain things... What was his main discovery in 36/37 at Ed's Place? ... A small number of sources that knew Ed said he stated " I left Sweet Sixteen, back at the old place" Did he move because "she" was spotted? He left her there... ?? ?
  • edited July 2016
    Irrelevant post edited