Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neurokinetic Challenge - Quest for the Red Granite PMH

That's too bad about your fingers, Charlie, I was hoping you were up for a duel of sorts: https://t.co/xng28UyIfD. You said I was too slow, well here's your chance to see who's faster. I know your neurokinetics are strong, but is your heart true, and are you brave enough, fast enough, to accept my challenge? The gauntlet has been laid to you and all takers.

Clearly I'm bored or have too much time on my hands, but is there really no human being alive today who can process information faster than me? Not even Charlie? Perhaps people are just scared I don't know. Nonetheless, I'm forced to raise the stakes just to know if there is one who is faster. My ego compels me to know.

I'm currently at an average speed of just under 187 mph in the racing challenge called HIghway Hazzards. My goal is to reach an average speed of 188 mph by 4-20. That may not seem like much of a goal, but I can assure you this is a challenge where nanoseconds in reaction time make all the difference.

If, by or on 4-20 you post on this page definitive proof that you've reached or surpassed an average speed of 188 mph in the racing challenge called Highway Hazzards, not only will I be thoroughly impressed, you will receive this Red Granite PMH as a trophy (approximately to scale). If you get the thing to work I will be almost equally impressed. Charlie, please let the folks at Lumosity know that we need to get paid...

If you want to race you race me:
https://t.co/xng28UyIfD

Comments

• edited April 2016
    I am not playing Lumosity anymore .... even tho' I kind of liked it ..... just like most IQ tests .... wants your personal info.....I get enough junk mail as it is ... :)

The Red Granite PMH is really cool , probably your best so far .... but your "neutral" is to short :)

Did You ever notice that a strong U shaped magnet always have a small hole on the top of the bend ?

• edited April 2016
    ...ok I've posted twice ... so what did I win ...other than knowledge ? :p

• edited April 2016
    Those are some interesting effects indeed. Wonder what would happen if there were more than two pieces of steel around a wire.
  • @Magnetic_Universe - That's an impressive trophy indeed :)
  • Those are some interesting effects indeed. Wonder what would happen if there were more than two pieces of steel around a wire.

Maybe You should make a second (spare ) core for your " atomic model " , of a drillable iron and make a hole right down the middle . ....and try that battery trick without coils.... just an idea.

• I've just woke up :)

• edited April 2016
    just for the record :)

2131 ms (mili seconds) = 2.131 seconds

• edited April 2016
    charlie said:

Those are some interesting effects indeed. Wonder what would happen if there were more than two pieces of steel around a wire.

Maybe You should make a second (spare ) core for your " atomic model " , of a drillable iron and make a hole right down the middle . ....and try that battery trick without coils.... just an idea.
    This is a great idea, but not necessary with the design of the core pieces. Similar to Russ' hex nuts, the hole is there by default and design.
  • charlie said:

I've just woke up :)

Getting faster, in a few weeks you might be knocking out three times as many in the same amount of time.
  • Rubbin' son is racing... :o just pulling your chain, Charlie

• Magnetic_Universe

"Clearly I'm bored or have too much time on my hands"......may I suggest another hobby ? .....pulling your chain too :D

• I see, but that old number is beginning to sound like a broken record and requires by far more focus than I can muster. Btw, how old did you say you were?

• edited April 2016
    Magnetic_Universe "I see, but that old number is beginning to sound like a broken record "

..have no idea... what old number ?
  • edited April 2016
    From what I can gather, it's a very old secret shadowy number with hidden meanings only known to ex presidents, Hollywood moguls, and other elitists. For all I know people worship it because it sounds neat - it has a nice ring to it.
  • edited April 2016
    good to be the king ....