Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neurokinetic Challenge - Quest for the Red Granite PMH

2»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    I'll match it...and double it ! B)
  • edited April 2016
    btw ...Sammy Hagar's music is like the Chinese water torture :o ....
  • edited April 2016
    I couldn't help but noticing , that the arch on the "Red Granite PMH" is not perfect .

I've still like it . but needs human touch ......so after I win it , gonna buy a lots of sandpaper to get rid of the rough edges and fix the arch :*

... most of the times perfection/precision beats speed .....steady

• edited April 2016
    ....furthermore ,, I've beat all the interesting games on Nintendo Nes , Mike Tyson boxing included ... this one should not present challenge to me. In Florida I drive like this very often to avoid the locals driving the wrong way,,,, B) )

• .. even tho' I've liked Niki Lauda better , this guy is OK

• charlie said:

....furthermore ,, I've beat all the interesting games on Nintendo Nes , Mike Tyson boxing included ... this one should not present challenge to me. In Florida I drive like this very often to avoid the locals driving the wrong way,,,, B) )

Well 4/20 came and went and I wasn't able to hit the 188 avg. despite having played it until near the point of seizing. I did set an all time record for number of F bombs dropped in a 24 hr. period. There are quite a few frustrating aspects to this game....

• charlie said:

.. even tho' I've liked Niki Lauda better , this guy is OK

Me too, I understand he was a man who took calculated risks, which is an aspiration. I tend to be a bit reckless.