Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Working Atomic Model Project Update

I began this project several years ago to test Leedskalnin's atomic theories and common core concept. He suggests that the atom is a fractal of the earth and polarized with the same type of magnetic circulation. He presents us with the Perpetual Motion Holder and other evidence as his proof of concept. Here you can get a since of how the project evolved from these ideas: http://www.theatomicproject.com/

The preliminary phases of the project were done at Purdue's Artesian and Fabrication Laboratory located in the Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering using state of the art design and machining tools. I was able contract a senior student in Aeronautical and Astronomical Engineering to do all of the CAD and prefab work to get the project off the ground as well as a significant amount of the preliminary machining before he graduated last year. He now works for Space X! However, the project remains incomplete with a lot of work left to do.

My hope was to complete the project on my own dime, but it doesn't seem likely with the amount of expense involved so if you can help support the project please send via Paypal to allforagnes@yahoo.com. https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/transfer/send

I will be posting project updates here, and if you have any questions please just ask.

Comments

• Contribute over $188 and receive a real working Flux Capacitor (2/3 scale PMH) like the one shown here on the right to be shipped on or before August 22, 2016.

• Will the 2/3 sized man deliver it personally?
  • Regrettably no, he recently passed away, but had been part of the project from the start. That's my grandfather, Jack. He was an electronics guru from WWII and one of the first ever radar technicians.
  • Sorry to hear that.
    Sounds like a legacy to be proud of, you're lucky to have learned from him.
  • Sorry to hear that.
    Sounds like a legacy to be proud of, you're lucky to have learned from him.

If you only knew how lucky, being able to spend everyday with him for the last year of his life. We went on countless adventures. Here's some pictures from a few: https://www.instagram.com/magneticuniverse/
  • Your Grand Pa was cool , and sorry for your loss .... and You were lucky ... mine died three months before I was born.... anyhow I 'am not too good at this ...

God bless Him and rest in Peace .
  • edited April 2016
    Thanks Charlie, you old softy. Here are a few pics to demonstrate how the energy flowing through the arcs (6) will be channeled through through the core. The solid hex is the most basic of the cores for this project that will require the least amount of machining. So it's as much as a working earth model as it is an atomic model, and may prove to be a good model for the sun as well. By moving the coils above or below the equator polarity adjustments can be made.

• Well , since I've got no credentials in magnetic research .... You can take it or leave it :) .......I've spent several hundreds of American dollars on super magnets ...no joke

I'm no Tesla , but can visualize projects , without making a model .

I couldn't help but notice several flaws with Your experiments

numero uno .... You are using expensive material to impress eggheads , whom like shiney :s

The core is the most important ... and can be done from an old crow bar of black iron ( will never rust ) .... and is a hex already ... for five bucks , from a garage sale

594.jpg 13.4K
  • edited April 2016
    We cut four of the six orbits (arcs) out of a 6' plate of cold rolled steel 1.5" thick by 8" wide.

We saved space by nesting them, but it turned out to be much more expensive than milling and halving circular rings, because the angles wreaked havoc on the end mills.

• charlie said:

Well , since I've got no credentials in magnetic research .... You can take it or leave it :) .......I've spent several hundreds of American dollars on super magnets ...no joke

I'm no Tesla , but can visualize projects , without making a model .

I couldn't help but notice several flaws with Your experiments

numero uno .... You are using expensive material to impress eggheads , whom like shiney :s

The core is the most important ... and can be done from an old crow bar of black iron ( will never rust ) .... and is a hex already ... for five bucks , from a garage sale

What you say is partially true - I like things relatively shiney and precise. You can consider the hex in the first pic as a very large crow bar if you wish, however, that is the most basic of the cores to be tested. Different cores will produce different results, and you've provoked an idea for another core configuration that I hadn't thought of, which probably doesn't surprise you much.
  • edited April 2016
    Here's the jig we created to machine the first multifaceted core config. Charlie, try to picture the jig as an x ray diffractor and you can reverse engineer the shape of each individual piece in the core.

• Matt .. it is all good

...but I already found an other problem ..... "Here's the jig we created " ... who are " we " ?
  • Me and Mike, the student in AAE I was paying to work the mills.
  • edited April 2016
    I've worked for about 5 years (two years ago) as a maintenance guy for a company , with a very modern hi-tech machine shop of about 30000 sq feet ---- long story short ---- I had a few buddies of my age group ( 55+ ) of the best seasoned tool/ die makers and machinists of the area.....they were not Floridians either :) ... we had break times together , so I've got some insider info....but no one would listen to them as usual ....... but me .....for credential :)

cold rolled steel and cutting is kaka ..... like lunch meat , bologna .... You'll get a pretty model , but it won't work as it intended ( I could be wrong , but not likely )

Iron/steel has to be stressed like cookie dough , folded , bent , pressed , heated , cooled etc ..to get rid of imperfections ...... eh , whatever...

• Must be occupied .... I'll 'jest wait in line ......