Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Wally Wallington's work is a prime example of the power of creative expression. He does utilize some ancient techniques like the Egyptian Cradle, and he calls his method The Forgotten Technology, but most of the techniques he uses are of his own creation, an artistic expression.

"I found that I, working alone, could easily move a 2400 lb. block 300 ft. per hour with little effort, and a 10,000 lb. block at 70 ft. per hour. I also stood two 8 ft. 2400 lb. blocks on end and placed another 2400 lb. block on top. This took about two hours per block. I found that one man, working by himself, without the use of wheels, rollers, pulleys, or any type of hoisting equipment could perform the task."

I might be talking a little bit about good old fashion ingenuity, but really it's deeper than that, deeper than will.

Here's another good example:
  • I believe Wally is using some of the techniques that Ed used but what he is doing does not explain everything that Ed did. I believe Ed used many different techniques and as he progressed with building he got more into the sonic side of things.... I believe Ed was using a number of Keely's ideas as well as others and did them in his own original way ...
  • For the most part I feel the same way, but I don't see too many parallels between Leedskalnin's and Keely's theories. Their atomic models are different and Keely believed that the ether was a liquid -transverse waves are not possible in a liquid. Leedskalnin proves his theories by including the experiments from which they were derived right alongside his theories so they can be repeated if there is ever any doubt. This is not to say there are no correlations between the two. There are reports of Ed singing to the stones and stories of acoustic levitation are prominent across the net.

And like you said, all of these guys learned something from somewhere and put there own spin on things to make them great. This is the creative component that fascinates me and it has more to do with faith than it does will. I think this is the Forgotten Technology Wally discovered.

"Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being.
    If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you." -- I think what Jesus is teaching is the power of faith, not faith in him, but in yourself.

Check this guy out, Jim Bishop, Castle Builder. I think you'll like what he has to say...
  • edited September 2012
    It would also be interesting to hear, what @Wally thinks about Ed and his achievements.
  • Check this guy out, Jim Bishop, Castle Builder. I think you'll like what he has to say...
    That castle is for sure nice... Jim seems to be a bit too angry for my taste and i'd say, he is emitting some bad energy, however i understand his point. :)

So in case, you didn't yet - Meet Your Strawman http://www.yourstrawman.com/

• I agree with what Gardener said, the man should be happy as he is achieving something that most won't, if all he is left with is bitterness I don't see the point. ...Wally spoke a number of times in the old Coral Castle forums, don't quote me on it but I think he believed he had basically solved the mystery of Coral Castle... Much can be found in the archives using the WaybackMachine :) but there is a lot missing. ...Ed's writings do not reflect Keely but perhaps some of his methods and possible unknown devices did and it may only be because both were drawing from what I believe to be Ancient "technology" ...
  • To solve the mystery, I expect to see the outcome replicated and put in to practice, either on a small or large scale - with plenty of discussion and HD vid - this goes for all the forums and YT vids stating 'this is how Ed did it' - Until then it's all back on the blackboard. Just curious, the falling tree vid. that was posted - is that to show how one man can move large things ? Thanks, my apologies, I'm missing the 'core' purpose of the post.
  • Ed was a lumberjack for some time and observed the gravity of the situation, he may have derived some of his theory from this type of work and learned a number of other things in this field that helped him to build Rock Gate...That's my guess on why Matt linked that vid staniel ...But I could be wrong :)
  • That's a great insight, well said :) Thanks.
  • Don't know where Matt is but hopefully he will reply soon :)
  • edited September 2012
    I agree with what Gardener said, the man should be happy as he is achieving something that most won't, if all he is left with is bitterness I don't see the point. ...Wally spoke a number of times in the old Coral Castle forums, don't quote me on it but I think he believed he had basically solved the mystery of Coral Castle... Much can be found in the archives using the WaybackMachine :) but there is a lot missing. ...Ed's writings do not reflect Keely but perhaps some of his methods and possible unknown devices did and it may only be because both were drawing from what I believe to be Ancient "technology" ...
    I'm going to play devils advocate here and say that all Americans should be this pissed off. This video was from 2007 and this guy knew things then about government corruption that most are just now realizing. I find it hard to argue against anything he has to say. And what he says about Bohemian Grove is pretty damn funny: 'You'll hear about it, there's dvd's out'.
  • Ed was a lumberjack for some time and observed the gravity of the situation, he may have derived some of his theory from this type of work and learned a number of other things in this field that helped him to build Rock Gate...That's my guess on why Matt linked that vid staniel ...But I could be wrong :)
    Indeed this is part of the reason, but I was also impressed by his technique. Some of the things he does are quite unorthodox so I was using him as another example to further demonstrate the power of creative expression.
  • To solve the mystery, I expect to see the outcome replicated and put in to practice, either on a small or large scale - with plenty of discussion and HD vid - this goes for all the forums and YT vids stating 'this is how Ed did it' - Until then it's all back on the blackboard. Just curious, the falling tree vid. that was posted - is that to show how one man can move large things ? Thanks, my apologies, I'm missing the 'core' purpose of the post.
    I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. We see a lot of claims from people claiming that they have figured it out. Wally has already demonstrated in HD how one man can move and set stones weighing many tons by manipulating gravity. And he did it without any magnets, a PMH, or a generator. All he needed was his knoggin (Gardner, that is slang for brains). That's not to say that Leedskalnin didn't know how to manipulate gravity using magnetism. Hell, he tells us (he actually tells the rocket people) exactly how to do that on the last page of Magnetic Current.

I will be back in full swing in about a week...
  • A lot of it is common sense and an understanding of how things generally work. What Ed accomplished was far beyond any of this, especially in his time scale and the fact he managed to even construct it once, then move it and construct it again is just beyond belief. It needs to be replicated, live for any real definitive evidence of how people know it was done.
  • Video, group of people levitating a "stone" with a single finger, blessed by a religious icon of decades ago.

Kinda like a old Parlor trick, have four people "push down" on a fifth person's head at once for a time period, then each insert a finger in the knee joint and armpit, the fifth person will FLOAT for a short time period. I've both been floated, and lifted others, no pressure on your finger at all while lifting.

Is that real, you betcha. I found this place while searching for something else. Lots more stuff on that youtube. Two cases of personal levitation that "appear" real, they are building Chi- internal strength before hand in each case. Just as I had to "do" in Karate class before I could break boards. (run away from the scams that use a walking stick) or trousers with fake front to step out of

I am nothing special, My projects on youtube, search ibewgypsie as user. Most my stuff is home made machines and metalwork on the hotrods I do so love.