Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Demagnetize and magnetize a neodym cube

Comments

• He isn't the first person to say the magnet was stronger after remagnetion.

I always wondered what happens with the heat.
  • For me it is like a magic, how much endless power flows through that magnet after re/magnetisation.
  • I wouldn't call it endless since heat puts a end to the magnetism. But that 2000 volts seems to recharge the magnetism real quick
  • Hi -- interested people -- What does this mean?
    A magnet can be un-magnetic using heat and then made back to magnetic using the a short blast of time to do this. only adding 2000 volts.
    Now what if that magnet could be not heated and became un-magnetic in the same way. but was not made un-magnetic and could become magnetic again but did not need time or 2000 volts to become magnetic again?
    What if there was a way to turn on and off magnetic force but not effecting the magnets power at any time?
    What possible use could that type of magnetic device be used for?

If there was a use, no one could possibly think of it. ( I think? )

otherwise someone would have a device that uses that device. and tell people about that device. ( I think? )

Do you think anyone would care if such a device existed? That could turn ON and Off magnetic force without using energy to turn it ON and Off.

Just a thought? or not. depending on what your interest are?

Of course wouldn't it be nice to see a car that does not use gas or batteries to run on. no fuel used ever again in a car.

NO: never mind. not for anyone on this forum.

• We're interested @Magnagravity please elaborate
  • Hello, magnetic_Universe -- elaborate on what part?
    There are so many options to pick from.
    let me look at what I have put on so far, there quite a bit of information and photos and stuff on those topics that no one seem to look at.

As for an On / off magnetic device I think that is there also.
    and the motor device that works with it.
  • An on/off magnetic device would be ideal for rotation.
  • Hi Magnetic Universe
    Are you an engineer? or have a science background? in Physics.
    it may be helpful only, to understand how this technology works.
    The On - Off device does not really turn On or Off magnetic force
    but it does reduce the attraction to iron magnetic metals
    allowing the release on the outward action or counter back force reaction
    that would normally stop the motor from working.
    At the point of the iron rotor going forward into the magnetic field the field is ON
    going out the field is OFF - allowing constant rotation - ( if the motor is built correct.)
    And at the same time the rotor that turns on and off the magnetic force stays in a balanced state using only a fraction of the output energy force developed by the motor device.
    Note: Think of how a steam engine works. The Valve uses only a small amount of the total output energy to turn ON and Off the steam making the engine work.

I have been telling people about this for many years. It's no big deal.
    This technology conforms to all the laws of Physics and Science facts.
    but the idea of something working running on it's own built in energy scares people and they do not understand and become ( hostel ) and rude. for no reason.

For some reason Forums like this attract people that wish to talk about what it would take to produce a device that works on its own power but when confronted with a possible answer to a working system. they tend to avoid looking at that information. and attack the Person wishing to present such information.

Most of the time the person that seem to have working technology is forced off the forum or is banned by the moderator of the forum.

If I seem to have a lack of interest in presenting details on my technology it is because if I do. ( more than likely I will be attacked by people form this forum )
    And the above will soon take effect.

In what ever case it does not matter, if people do not want a working thing they are looking for. I am more than happy not to give it to them.

Note: I have already been attacked by one of the forum people. it does not take long. for the suppression to take effect.

Interesting enough Overunity.com has remove my link to a video of my technology from their forum. ( they do not want working technology to be presented on their forum ) WHY? That is what they say they are looking for.

Din-ma Tom
  • edited January 6
    @Magnagravity I'm not a physicist but curious about these things. I built an EM motor and timed it with a pulse width modulator, but often thought that some type of variable on/off switch would be interesting to try.

• I am here at ettcm.tech@gmail.com
    If you wish to talk with me on these things?

• @Magnetic_Universe That looks like a cool device and a lot of hard work. Have you tried magnetizing your shaft and support arms as the PMH? I'm thinking ED may have used his pulleys as a PMH and magnetizing the chain links as he pulled and turned the wheel. Just a thought. you may be able to use that as your magnetic switch if you could reverse the poles.
  • @Heyjoe Thank you for the compliment. I didn't think about magnetizing the shaft at the time and regrettably ending up selling the device a few years ago. I too think he was magnetizing that chain or perhaps using it to draw in more magnets as he might put it.
  • I am here at ettcm.tech@gmail.com
    If you wish to talk with me on these things?

There is something I wanted to run by you...
  • Hello magnetic universe,
    I get a few Emails a year asking about things, what happens is, they ask and I tell, and I never hear from them again. it does not get shared outside to others.
    ( If you would rather ask on this forum then, run it by me, )
    If it is something I can answer without stepping on anyone toes, Then I will do so,
    but in the past, people do not want to hear about working self running devices.
    for some reason this idea makes people upset. On forums. if someone says that have such working technology. They are made fun of on the forums. by some people not all. but it is the Ones that do that make me shy away from talking on forums about such things. Most in charge of forums do not protect from abuse by others on forums and band the ones that are being abused. not the ones that are the bullies doing the abuse. At least this is what I have been subjected to in the past on forums.
    I don't mind sharing drawing and photos on my work, but it is somewhat not always clear to what is happening if people do not have a science or engineering background and even if they do it is not the normal realm of knowledge that people are informed to understand.
    But if the ones that are enlightened view these drawings and photos, these are the ones that it was placed to view for them to view. not so much for the bullies that do not have such enlightenment of understanding.
    I would prefer that you just email me, but so is so, run it by me. anyway.

Din-ma Tom

• Heyjoe said:

@Magnetic_Universe That looks like a cool device and a lot of hard work. Have you tried magnetizing your shaft and support arms as the PMH? I'm thinking ED may have used his pulleys as a PMH and magnetizing the chain links as he pulled and turned the wheel. Just a thought. you may be able to use that as your magnetic switch if you could reverse the poles.

This may be obvious to some, but like the PMH, to polarize the two magnetic currents into a ferric medium with DC, the induction point point must be in the center. You can polarize the PMH with one coil and it will still work, but it wouldn't be equal unless it is were exactly in the center.

"Break five inches long piece of the fishing line, put the middle of the wire across and on top of the copper wire, touch the battery, hold until the copper wire gets hot, dip the middle of the wire in iron filings, then you will see how long a magnet can be made with this equipment" EDL