Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sound Magnetic Base

Comments

• edited March 2016
    super glue
  • http://m.youtube.com/watch? V=JQ7ekeTPBWk
    Underlying magnetic basis to the aether . The earths dynamic magnetic field connects us all head heart and soul!
    Fluid Dynamics is a useful paradigm to adopt. The proportions and ratios discussed are to do with the magical status of the circle over against the chaos monster the spiral! both of these are mythological mnemonics for topological and dynamical models of thought.
  • edited March 2016
    All that rotational energy dissipates into the atmosphere AND into the internal structure of the magnets at what is clearly a high frequency.
    These high frequency coherent rotations are what Ken Wheeler is at pains to describe as I herent magnetic behaviour associated with " dielectric" rotation at the Bloch wall.

The Bloch wall may be considered as where the amplitudes sum to zero but of course the rotation remains!
  • edited March 2016

Imagine a magnetic current that has these rotating behaviours embedded within! View this as a cross section of that filamentary current as it twists through space-time/ the aether.

How a box shape can be produced either in a magnetic current or in a solidifying mass by rotational dynamics.
    Similarly we can interpret the so called Z- pinch effect in a magnetic current as this kind of rotational constructive and destructive interference of rotations of different amplitude( diameter/radius) and frequncy in a magnetic current.
  • edited March 2016
    http://m.wikihow.com/Magnetize-With-a-Hammer
    Tribomagnetism has not received the publicity it deserves! It was once the skill of the members of the Guild of Magnet Makers to produce magnetic bars of equivalent or greater strength than the reference Lodestone kept in the Royal Society's archives. Sadly that skill became buried in the papers of the Royal Society as the new faster electric discharge method became the vogue.

What was lost was a basic understanding of tribomagnetism. It was replaced by a theory of electron spins. This modern theory obscures the fundmental rotation of magnetic behaviour replacing it by a theory of electron spin! We can not see electons spinning, and if pressed Theoretical physicists will backtrack on what is meant by the term "spin!" . The Theoreticl spin is a mathematical status/ condition marker! It simply records a different configuration of a matrix describing a " quantum" state. The spin comes from the Pauli coefficient which is the so called imaginary magnitude i.
    We do not need to base our intuition on a Theoretical construct. We can observe the spin in magnetic behaviours directly by visual demonstrations and by analyis of sound recordings of solenoids responding to a moving magnet!
    In addition, microscopy of the surface of materials undergoing magnetic induction shows the actual change in domain wall structure. The material though solid in appearance is fluid under magnetism ! This is a type of viscosity in the material that is associated with magnetism!

We only need to observe the Chladini patterning of a metal plate under rotational vibration to make a simpe connection between rotation, magnetic domain boundary and sound frequency vibrations.

Tribomagnetism is a discarded but sound route into a better model of magnetic behaviour!

http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/18340/can-you-magnetize-iron-with-a-hammer

http://www.matesy.de/en/products/magnetic-field-visualization/applications/scientific-research
  • edited March 2016
    http://slideplayer.com/slide/5027883/
    A technical presentation shrouded in gobbledygook, but the pictures and visualisations show the domain structures as measured frequency outputs.
    Ignoring the jargon we see that rotatioN and rotational forms are affected not just by " electricity" but also any other stressor! Heat, Mechanical, electrical, magnetical forms of stressor all affect domain size, structure and resilience to change .
    Rotation and thus magnetic behaviour provides the simplest soundest way to apprehension what we are measuring relative to what we are seeing.
  • Another great post! How long did it take to amass this history in your mind?
  • @ssd510
    I suffer or am blessed with an autistic trait that is called polli-logia ! Have too many words in my head and speech! Therefore I dump many thoughts or ideas in posts, scribbles, drawings etc. I try not to amass as it gums up my works!!
    As part of living with this trait I tend to follow lines of interest. I get so far, get confused, process it and do a dump and move on!
    This means that some of my very early posts on the Internet are contradictory! Thus I do not have to defend a position as I am only ever expressing my opinion at any given time.
    I have been doing this kind of cathartic activity all my life so I think the answer to your question is : a long time!
  • Jehovajah said:

Underlying magnetic basis to the aether . The earths dynamic magnetic field connects us all head heart and soul!
    Fluid Dynamics is a useful paradigm to adopt. The proportions and ratios discussed are to do with the magical status of the circle over against the chaos monster the spiral! both of these are mythological mnemonics for topological and dynamical models of thought.

• @Magnetic_Universe
    Some controls like flag do not function properly on my old iPad . I reposted this one because I had made a linking error . I was unable to edit it myself so I was flagging you to discuss what to do .
  • edited April 2016

Revealed at last! What was put aside after Edison and Tesla because of Maxwell and Einstein !
    Towards the end the speaker admits to being troubled about action at a distance. Contact and contiguity are logical necessities for any explanatory model!
    The only possible solution is a ponderables fluid which is capable of sustaining vortex behaviours!
    This is why the soundest basis is magnetic, not electric. It is magnetic behaviour that is observably vorticular .

Maxwells original fluid dynamic idea was to use vortices in a ponderables medium as strain transmitters . This idea was lost due to the over reliance on mathematical and mechanical models. Fluid dynamics was widely considered as too difficult to establish solveable differential equations.

The simplest solutions are in fact Fourier analytical forms . It is these trochoidal motions in a fluid medium that are capable of describing all observed behaviours including that "myth" called charge separation !

• Now statistically sound too!
    Coronal holes are filamentary streams of magnetic flux but we only see a dark patch .
    These filaments stream out into space but then twist together to form the " current sheet" . It is a magnetic current.
    Within this current deformations of varying frequencies and amplitudes these are wht are taken as " electic" phenomna including charge separation.
  • How do we sense magnetic current?
  • And how do we generate it?
  • ssd510 said:

And how do we generate it?

Pages 10-13 of Magnetic Current details three different ways.