Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sound Magnetic Base

Comments

• @marlenewiley

Finally someone , with common sense . Straight down the middle .
  • What are magnets and what is electricity?

• General trochoids are hard to imagine. The term is hardly common speech ! But here Laz Plath( a nick name) demonstrates what is possible even with a limited set of variables.

When I use the label "Rotation", these visualisations are always at the back of my mind.

These fluid forms do actually " exist" in nature especially when we capture them on film( ie the natural equivalent to the concept of Space-Time .

However we " slice" them up , that is what word labels we attempt to give to them , spaciometrically they are some trochoidal rotations in a fluid medium.

These are conceptualisations of what I call magneto sono Thermo electro complexes , that is to say we recognise/ perceive these trochoidal motions as magnetic, sound, heat , and electric and yes gravitational behaviours.
    Radio Frequencies and Amplitudes and beyond are thus included in this conceptualisation.

Meditate on these things .

• Magnetic bubbles
  • Instead of just wrapping a coil around a PMH wrap a second PMH around the first . This second PMH has no exciter coils.
    Now excite a magnetic current in the first.
    Break the current in the first. Does it excite a magnetic current in the second?
    Do the experiment and report here!
  • @Jehovajah

I tested this as you suggested without success, but that's not to say it won't work. The PMH's I'm using are quite large and the first has two coils, which may not be ideal for this test. I may take one coil off and try it again soon...
  • Despite what the Mantra says Gravity(? Whatever that is?) is not universal! The observed evidence is clear. As a consequence we have a modern myth called dark-( you know how it goes!)
    The same data however shows that magnetic behaviours are universal! We record our observations Through magnetic interactions from the quantum to the universal.

Therefore magnetic behaviour is a sound basis for our theorising!!
    But that word "sound" also perks the ears to another magnetic behaviour " sound"!
    Keeleys work in Symathetic Vibrational Physics is often over shadowed by Russels, but neither should BR ignored. Keeley made many claims that have still not been demonstrated because the general understanding of rotation in and of the aether or space time has been hijacked by the electron hypothesis.

There is much more to sound than vibrating strings and columns of air, as any haptic designer will assert!
    For example: chemical reaction where a bond is formed between 2 elements can be explained by standing wave dynamics. That we interpret these frequncy and amplitude states as electron volts is just that an interpretation of a clearly repeating pattern at different amplitudes!

The only universal dynamic then which can sustain all these observed behaviours is magnetic. Whether we can use the modern concept of a field( a mathematical expression) or the Newtonian description of forces and accelerations and motives acting in a region is one question actually discussed by Lagrange and Euler over many decades! In the end Lagrange agreed with Euler: Newtons basis was the best!
  • @Magnetic_Universe
    Thanks for that quick turn around . I will try to draw a picture of my imagined set up, but I would like to see yours!
    If my memory serves: your atom project had the PMH s coming to a central bar forming a kind of ball shape, but I cannot recall seeing any exciter coils on that design so I would also be interested in any update on that project .
  • @Magnetic_Universe
    When you connect the coils on the PMH it is not clear what is physically happening in terms of rotations.
    A single loop exciter would make that clear. By this I mean on one are a clockwise loop is joined on the second arm to a counter clockwise loop.
    The join in the midfle actually hides an extra twist in the wire which may r may not be significant when scaled up to the size of a bar!
  • edited March 2016

The only issue is : where does the magnetic behaviour originate? Where does it go?
    Really turn it on its head! The rotational behaviour is a fundamental motion. Thus magnetic behaviour is fundmental. Crazy magnetic behavioural dynamics give rise to so called electric behaviours! Especially when electric behaviours are perceived as radial to magnetic vortices!

Electric " currents" and "charge" arise from rotational dynamics! That is from magneto dynamics. That is what Elrctrodynamics means semantically. .
  • edited March 2016
  • @charlie i think somebody posted this here already. I tried that at home few months ago. It's cool. My kids love that.
    I'm not sure, how that video fits into this thread, though...
  • @Gardener `--- it is magnetic , has a base and makes sound
  • I wonder if it would be feasible to sync two of those up - top and bottom - in opposite directions... Perhaps with weaker magnets. Thoughts?
  • I'd say, it will not work