Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ancient Knowledge

2»

Comments

• P.s. Your grammar, sentence structure, laughable and incorrect use words; particularly homophones, has a tendency to indicate your level of intelligence. As such, and in the future, please refrain from commenting on my comments and I will do the same for you. You are not in my league. You never have and never will be. Thanking you in advance.
  • edited January 2014
    @bogtrottter , My lack of things as far as my writing vs the things I excel in , isn't a very good way of judging someone. There are people that can not see yet play the piano, It is the human way to lack skills in one area and be over flowing in others. I'm certain just as you are of me not every thing in your life is balanced. I show it in my lack of writing skills and you show it in the way you try to pick on me in front of everyone on this forum. Writing is like a picture many people will see and feel different things. How ever if a picture is only looked at and not seen, the over all point is lost. With writing , as you pick my grammar to pieces, you never realize my point. You will not bully me there is no fear . It mite be easier for you to waste your energy on slandering me how ever it would be better used on trying to rebuild Ed's flywheel, and using it to charge a pmh set up like a electromagnet were by a piece of coral or limestone is connected to the pmh, by placing an iron bar in the stone and wrapping the outside of the stone with flat copper wire one leg of each connected to each leg of pmh. then you should wait for a crescent moon and Saturns crossing with the earth[it is at night] then flip the stone/pmh's poles as Ed simply and clearly explains, then watch magnetricity at work
  • Tell me your opinion of 144 and its significance. If you are close, I'll forgive you and apologize.
  • This would have been one of my answers as to the significance of 144:

The Great Pyramid of Giza:
    144000 - Earth Harmony Revealed

By Keith M. Hunter

Although the 1 / 43200 theory for the size of the Great Pyramid would appear to be in error, the general idea of relating the structure to the earth via such an association is in fact not entirely wrong. Indeed, the basic premise of the theory, that in some way the base-line length of the pyramid is harmoniously integrated with the earth form, does appear to be correct. But this is only revealed to be so if one selects the right earth-form component measure against which to set the Great Pyramid. The full equatorial circumference of the earth for example, as is employed under the 1 / 43200 theory, is not the right measure. As to just what exactly is, one may note that the relevant component has already been identified.

In the previous essays concerning the latitude placement of the Great Pyramid it was shown how a ratio of 10 times the measure of the tropical year increase was the defining principle that dictated the latitudinal position of the structure. In the course of the analysis, the two components of the earth that actually formed this ratio were the small circle circumference of the earth at the latitude of the pyramid, and also the elliptical arc length from the equator to the centre of the structure. It is this latter earth measure – the elliptical arc length separation of the pyramid to the equator – that would appear to be the key measure that dictated the overall size of the structure.

144000 - A Harmonic Link to the Casing Stones

To understand just why the Great Pyramid was built to its chosen size, one must realise that the primary concern of the builders was to achieve a state of physical harmony between the structure, and the earth itself. To this end, they sought to relate it to both the earth form and earth frequency; the latter being none other than the orbital frequency of the planet in terms of the number of days in the tropical year. Moreover, in doing so, the construction of the pyramid would appear to have necessitated that the very building blocks as composed its outer skin, were also selected with a view to harmonic integration. The key figure indeed to note in this regard, is that originally, the total number of casing stones that formed the outermost layer was exactly 144000 [1].

144000 casing stones

From the above picture one may note of the Great Pyramid that as it stands today, it has in fact been stripped of all of its outer casing stones. However, the pyramid of Khaefre just next to it does itself still possess some of its own original casing stones, near to the top of the pyramid. As one may see in the the images below:

Close up of the top of Khaefre's Pyramid and its intact casing stones:

The Great Pyramid as Evaluated Against the Earth

From a careful consideration of the numeric value 144000, it would appear that a basic harmonic of this figure was employed to actually determine the very size of the Great Pyramid, as the following analysis reveals:

As was shown in the previous essay concerning the global placement of the Great Pyramid, under the WGS84 earth model, the elliptical arc-length separation between the structure and the equator was equal to the following:

10885784.94485787 feet

Furthermore, as a result of extensive surveys, the established measure for the base-line length of the structure has been determined as follows [2]:

755.7875 feet

With these two measures in hand, a simple division sum to express the ratio produces a highly intriguing answer:

10885784.94485787 / 755.7875 = 14403.23496

As one can see, the figure returned is almost exactly 1/10th of 144000 - the total number of casing stones as originally formed the outer layer of the Great Pyramid itself. There is thus the suggestion therefore that the builders may have deliberately intended that the base-line of the structure should be exactly 1 / 14400 of the elliptical arc length distance between the centre of the pyramid and the equator of the earth. But just how accurate is the association?

According to William Petrie, a noted surveyor of the Great Pyramid, the margin of error one would be dealing with in determining the base length of the structure would be about 1 / 4000 of the actual distance itself. Using this as a standard, the following can thus be had:

755.7875 / 4000 = 0.188946875 feet

0.188946875 x 12 = 2.2673625 inches

With the above established, one may note that a perfect ratio of 1 / 14400 under the WGS84 model may be had for the pyramid, quite well within the margin of error as outlined by Petrie:

10885784.94485787 / 14400 = 755.9572875 feet

755.9572875 – 755.7875 = 0.1697875
    0.1697875 x 12 = 2.03745 inches

Such a result demonstrates therefore that were the Great Pyramid to have originally possessed a base-line length of some 2.03 inches greater than that determined under the 1925 survey, then under the WGS84 earth model, the mathematics indicates that a perfect ratio of 1 / 14400 is evident. Consequently, it is thus suggested that in line with the desire to harmonise the structure with the earth form, that the governing principle that determined the base-line measure of the structure was the decision (of the builders) to chose a distance length of 1 / 14400 of the elliptical arc separation between the centre of the structure and the equator of the earth.

In Conclusion

Based upon the above evaluation, including that given previously concerning the latitudinal placement of the Great Pyramid, it would appear that there is clear evidence to suggest that two primary principles were employed, to fix both the global (latitude) position of the structure, and also its relative size to the earth. And that they were practically realised in sequence:

1) Firstly, the builders determined the precise latitudinal placement upon the earth, as gave a ratio between the small circle circumference of the planet and the elliptical arc up from the equator of 10.14561622 (x 10 the value of change for the earth tropical year).

2) When the latitude had been fixed, the builders then took the full measure of the elliptical arc length from the established centre of the structure to the equator, and divided it by 14400. In doing so they thus further determined what would be the primary physical base of the pyramid.

References

[1] The Crystal Sun, by Robert Temple (2000), Century, p.418

[2] NB: This is the average base-length measure of all 4 sides:
    (9065.1 + 9073.0 + 9070.5 + 9069.2) / 4 = 9069.45 inches.
    And 9069.45 / 12 = 755.7875 feet
  • edited January 2014
    This would have been my other:
    34+55
    89/55
    55+89
    144/89
  • edited January 2014
    "‘Man, like a piece of rock, is made of matter, but, by neutralising the cold magnetic force by raising certain high frequency vibrations, we become ‘weightless’. Then, in order to move and direct our movement, we introduce vibrations of a different frequency. As you can see, the apparatus that accomplishes this is for us quite simple. This same principle was used by the builders of the pyramids of Mu, Atlantis and Egypt."

An interesting read. http://www.thiaoouba.com

"‘Nothing of the sort, Michel. This pyramid was much more important - it was a tool. An enormous tool, I admit, but a tool just the same. So, too, was the Pyramid of Cheops, in Egypt, though it was much smaller in size.’
    ‘A tool? Please explain - I’m no longer with you.’ It was true I was having trouble following Thao, but I could sense one of the great mysteries was about to be revealed to me - one which had provoked so much inquiry and had been the subject of so much writing on Earth."
  • This is for iron shades I'm responding to your challenge of the flywheel you mentioned I live in Austin texas. Where can I find the v magnets for the wheel a flywheel wouldn't be to hard to find and neither is the copper but the magnets are a chalange. I also have nowhere to build so if your seriouse I suggest a kickstarter project to get funding and facility's. Where are you located? Bwilcox427@gmail.com my name is Bryson Wilcox I look forward to hearing from you cant wait to get my hands dirty. Let's get to it
  • edited January 2015
    Nice video on page 1 about Pohnpei. Never heard of that place before.

I thought the reason Ed waited until nighttime was in order to avoid sunlight inhibiting radio waves.
    The radio waves are made by the North and South pole magnets. They spread around the earth, and the North and South pole. Magnets that are coming down from the sun are hitting the radio waves across, and so disturbing their paths. That is the reason why we cannot hear the radio as well in the day time as we do at night. At night time we only get those magnets that are coming down from other suns or stars, but in the day time we get them all.