Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ADM.10 c DROP BELOW.

Comments

• If a six pointed star is a galaxy, the ADM sign can't be spica.
    Edl doesn't have pentagrams on his site, just hexagrams.
    It might fit the theory, but it doesn't fit the geometry.
    Too big of a stretch of the imagination to think these stars are pentagrams.
    The community at large can use their own judgement.

• Sorry RLPOOLE

Looks like poughkeepsieblue is right

I would recommend using the so called three fates to try and sew something together

• Reminds me of what people said to members of my family. "If god intended for man to fly, he would have gave men wings" we say "god gave us brains, to build planes". 10¢ is cheap. Or was it? What Edward did was hard dangerous work. For $1 he would share what he discovered. The secrets of the pyramid are in plain sight, most look past it like the dark side of the moon. Is it really dark? No the sun shines there. Acid with a little electromotive force. What happens?

Are sundial's and moondials new? No

Remember the story of Daniel being thrown to the beasts. Daniel showed the king how the priest's of the temple were fruads. The priest's conspired against Daniel and the king had no choice. He wrote the law. One priest gave the lions a serious case of food poisoning. So instead of eating two humans and two lambs like they did daily. This baffled the king. The king was a fool. And had been fooled many times.
    The king didn't understand the writing on the wall.

Three can keep a secret, if two are dead.
    Poor Richard.

Jewish headstones use the star of David or hexagrams.
    Graveyards are strange places.

Take a field of corns yield.
    Take ten per cent.
    Plant ten below and it will grow.
    90 you stick between stones.
    Corn starch and water does what?

I remember years ago I thought I was going to be buying two pallets of bricks because I used a plate compactor with sand on the bricks for a patio. The guy told me be thankful everyone else liked the look of the aggregate exposed.

Since I know the Sun and Moon pull harder when both are on the other side of earth. If the south of the coil is up the north will push away from earth. Now reverse and the tool will hit earth harder than during the day when Sun Moon cancel earths gravity.

The man had parts to 7 model T's and nobody talks about the gear boxes. Simple iron rail welded out of balance to a tire mounted on the input shaft instead of the out put. A simple hit and miss motor would cause a large scale vibration. Chain the machine to the rock that needs moved. Attach a cable to pull the rock. Once again if something goes wrong things go flying.

Years ago I made a fountain with a rolling rock on the output of the water. The rock would try to face the sun and moon.

We all see things through different eyes. I knew one person who only seen three lights on. bLue on the left, Red on the right, and white in the center. Is the plane coming towards you or away from you? He could not tell as he seen three white lights.

The proof is in the pudding. Meaning if you have pudding left over and they said they liked it. Verses they said they liked it and tried licking the bowl clean.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If the horse won't drink the water, maybe you shouldn't cowboy. Might be something in the water!
  • RLPoole,
    You keep saying you 'bruised my ego', when you didn't agree with my theory.
    And that you 'poked holes in it'.
    Point you don't get is that you didn't bruise shit here. My theory isn't a theory, it's fact. You keep saying I'm 'emotionally invested' in it. And nope, sorry, you seem to be the one invested in your theory, and I pity you for being so insecure about it, you direct it at me.
    I don't need your approval, and I could care less what you think. I pity you for being too closed minded to see where I am right.
    You haven't poked a hole in anything. There's plenty of people here who've read EDM's book, and agree with what I do. If you're not one of them, I could care less.
    I just think you need to base your theory on facts... like there are no pentagrams at Coral Castle, and the ADM sign is a hexagram, as is the obelisk. Geometry doesn't lie, or spin itself to other shapes for your needs. I agree the obelisk looks like Taurus, I can't deny that, or that the covers of MVAL and MC fit over each other. But there are other parts of your theory, that you are fudging to fit your theory. This isn't about me, don't make it about me. No one here is in debate or on the fence about my work, just you buddy. This isn't personal, although you think it has become that. I shared the FACTS about your video, the first time I commented. Point for point. You shared your opinions on my channel. Note taken.
    Then I proceeded to point out the FACT that there is no pentagram. You might see it with 5 points, but again, geometry doesn't lie. A square has 4, 90* angles, and 4 sides of the same length... that's it, anything else isn't a square. The lower points of the ADM sign are the same width as the upper points, therefore only shape that works is a hexagram. I'm not making war with you, I'm sticking solely to facts, because where edl is concerned there is too much bullshit floating around, and I don't want to see you or anyone else guilty of stepping in it.
    I'm simply stating FACTS about edl, my own videos and theories aside. I support the FACTS on edl. If you want to debate facts, than I have you hand over fist and feet. If you want to critique my theory, and my codebreaking techniques, be my guest, you won't change what I know I found, but I will consider your thoughts on the subject. I don't know why you're attacking my theory so hard. First, It's not a theory, please read Edward Marlinski's book. Second, if it's not fact, which I know it is, it's still just a theory, and I don't have to get butthurt over you attacking my theory.
    I really don't care what you think.
    There's more than enough people who know I'm right, I don't need you to be one of them.
    This isn't personal, I'm defending edl's facts, not attacking you. I'm not attacking your work, or your theories. I'm simply pointing out where other people are going to find the things wrong with your work. Small details matter, and this is a BIG detail to serious edl researchers. You might think I'm some novice kid, but I'm not, not where edl and CC are concerned. I take this, edl, and the FACTS about him and CC very seriously. Take my advice, it will affect your credibility, when you say something is a pentagram, that is clearly a hexagram.
    I seriously have no interest in disassembling your theory. But Every good designer knows something is perfect when there is nothing left to take away. What do I take away as someone who knows almost everything there is to know about ed? That the first thing you point out, is wrong, the ADM sign is NOT a 5 pointed star, it's a hexagram. And as a serious researcher, your whole theory stands on a shaky, twisted up fact. Your start base is dead wrong, and when you say "you have to remember, a 5 pointed star is a star, and a six pointed star is a galaxy." I say you're fucking wrong there brother.
    I could care less about picking apart your whole work with edl, but there are MANY small facts you need to adjust, before REAL edl researchers will take you seriously on the Art Bell show. If you go on a public forum, representing US as codebreakers and researchers, and you state the WRONG facts, you make us all look like assholes, who sent a representative, who can't get their facts straight...
    Get it now? You taking this as serious as we are? Or are you just going on the radio to peddle snake oil?
    Don't be an asshole, if you plan on representing US, as edl researchers.
  • Allow me to put this another way. Again, my theories aside, this isn't personal, and I'm not attacking your work, or you as an experimenter and researcher. I welcome ANYONE with good ideas and thoughts about ed, even you.
    BUT, if you go to google, and type in 'edward leedskalnin', this is the third website that comes up. Myself, and a handful of others here are some of the MOST knowledgeable and experienced edl fanatics you can find gathered anywhere on the net. We aren't here to pat each other on the backs, we all have things we are good at, and we all respect each other as researchers. We also respect facts. I don't know if you know it, but in another thread on this forum, a very serious researcher, called CONSTITITION, asked you to field 7 or 8 simple questions, and said, paraphrasing, 'if you can't field these simple questions, you have no right going on the radio.'
    You probably don't know it, but he is one of the MOST experienced edl researchers who is probably alive today. He has been there MANY times, surveyed the place down to every inch, and is VERY well acquainted with CC, EDL, and his written works. If you can't answer his simple questions, there is no chance people who respect him, are going to respect you.
    So, when you go on the radio, and people hear about edl, who never heard of him before, and they find their way here, to the 3rd site on google, and essentially, the best edl forum on the net... what do you want them to find? Serious edl researchers, who can support your FACTS... or a forum full of people who think you can't get your shit straight, and can't support you. Cause as of now, if someone asks me about you after hearing you on the radio, I sure will be happy to point out that you don't represent the FACTUAL evidence. And that you don't represent US as a research community, in my opinion.
    Or you can get your facts, straight. I can't argue your facts if they're correct, and I have no interest in dissecting or debunking your work. But if your facts are wrong, I won't support a thing you say, not as a CC researcher or as a code breaker. Don't you dare go representing US, if you can't field this kind of criticism from the experts on the subject.
    This is about a community of edl researchers who work hard to follow the facts, put the MYTH to rest, and show ed as a brilliant human mind.... not some crazy midget hermit, like EVERY wackjob on Art Bell seems to do. Theories aside. This isn't about what you think of my 'theories.' It's about my self respect as a researcher, and the community I represent. When I represent this community, I represent the facts, and I ALWAYS make a note of my things when I 'theorize', or I speculate. I make no gray area there. My theories are speculation, but the FACTS are what I will fight with you tooth and nail about. If you can't face the fact that the ADM sign, is a hexagram, and the obelisk and the ADM sign are the same shape. I superimposed them above. If you can't swallow this fact, and you keep fighting experienced people about it, we are going to throw you under the bus pal.
    With a smile.
  • "Poughkeepsieblue, I know you don't like me..."
    I don't even know you, don't presume to know anything about me.
    "Youre upset because I don't buy into your theories, and I can understand that. However, when it comes to this discovery, and the secret schematic, and a few others, they are pretty rock solid."
    Like I said, I couldn't care less if you buy my theories. That's between me and edl. And you have just made a prime example of the pot calling the kettle a negro, because your "theories" and my "theories" are both as rock solid as the other... as they are both theories.
    "Go ahead and knock yourself out trying to prove me wrong, and I will just keep making discoveries anyway."
    I have no interest in trying to prove you wrong. Geometry does a fine job for me, where you deserve to be proven wrong. And I will keep making discoveries too. It's just that in your opinion, your discoveries are actual discoveries, and mine are "intellectual backflips". All just a matter of opinion. You wanna debate 'theories' we can die doing that. But debate the fact that the ADM sign is a pentagram.... I dare you to show me where geometry agrees with you. If you can, I'll come to your lecture and eat my hat for your audience.
    "(when I was invited to critique, right, Poughkeepsie? You did invite me to watch your video and tell you what I thought)"
    Nope, I didn't invite you to do shit, you took that upon yourself. You tube is an open forum, I did the same. It's just, I didn't try to shoot down your work, just try to correct your misfacts, with facts, and lack of apparent construction experience, with personal experience. You took it upon yourself to get butthurt that you couldn't debate the facts I pointed out as wrong, or I didn't agree with due to personal experience with construction and stone and concrete. I gave you a point by point comparison, down to the second of where in your video, you talked about it. What did you do? Said you didn't agree with me, and all manner of intellectualism as to why I was wrong. But any point comparison? MAGNETIC CURRENT clearly says MAGNETIC CUPRENT... and my start point was sound, and every point I follow was right there, in ed's books. If you don't want to believe that's what ed intended, then you are entitled to your opinions. But I use an enigma machine to prove everything I claim... wasn't it you who refused to watch my 2 follow up videos, because you didn't think I started on a sound base? I did invite you to look at my proof, but you simply refused.... Why is that?
    Scared to see that what I claim works? With an actual WW2 German M3 enigma machine? Afraid that statistically, to find what I show, is nearly impossible? Yeah, again, math does the job for me, I don't need to defend myself, numbers don't lie.
    "in something in which you are too emotionally invested, now your ego is bruised and the only way to redeem yourself from the perceived slight is to try and tear anything down I have done which surpasses and threatens you."
    You threaten me??? that's laughable...
    Bruised?? nah, I've been called 'wrong' and 'crazy', by better people than you.
    Tear you down??
    Nope, go on Coast to Coast spitting the wrong facts, and you'll do it to yourself. Seen it happen before, good luck with that. Don't say I didn't try to warn you.
    Now I've spent enough energy on you, and you are not worth any of it.
    Don't represent us like an overconfident fool.
  • RLPoole said:

Poughkeepsieblue, I know you don't like me, but this is such a childish and flawed argument, I cant help but laugh a little bit. You simply wish to argue, and I wont even bother to correct your silly arguments, and some very obvious mistakes in your logic on this forum. Too time consuming, and you obviously don't wish to see reason anyway, you just want to try and take down a notch. However, I would like to send you a free ticket to one of my lectures so that you can come and correct me in person if you would like....you know, show me the error of my ways, when I actually have a chance to fire back, and completely shut it down with clear and concise facts. Youre upset because I don't buy into your theories, and I can understand that. However, when it comes to this discovery, and the secret schematic, and a few others, they are pretty rock solid.

There is an image of the admission sign showing SpicA right in the beginning of the constellation wall video pt. 1 which shows it pretty clearly. It's literally how I start the lecture, because everything comes from that little nugget. Also, if I am wrong...how in the world could I be right about the rest of it to the point that I can pinpoint the celestial alignments down to the day, hour, minute, and second...? What are the odds of that being fantastical and imaginary if my data is wrong....no....what we have here is a really bad case of sour grapes, and I am sorry I hurt your feelings by not agreeing with your theory, but I wont participate in a troll battle or flame war with you. Go ahead and knock yourself out trying to prove me wrong, and I will just keep making discoveries anyway.

There is an epidemic in this forum, and many others which I have noticed. An epidemic which is highly contagious, and hurtful. It is the sickness of shooting in the dark, and wanting everyone else to agree that it is a bullseye. I have read all manner of things posted which make no sense, convoluted ramblings of non-scientific and illogical methods which arrive inevitably with no answers. But, everyone supports everyone else's BS, and as long as everyone pats everyone else on the back, we can all get along. But when someone like me comes along and pokes holes (when I was invited to critique, right, Poughkeepsie? You did invite me to watch your video and tell you what I thought) in something in which you are too emotionally invested, now your ego is bruised and the only way to redeem yourself from the perceived slight is to try and tear anything down I have done which surpasses and threatens you. Good luck with that. I look forward to seeing you at one of my lectures!

RLPoole said:

Poughkeepsieblue, I know you don't like me, but this is such a childish and flawed argument, I cant help but laugh a little bit. You simply wish to argue, and I wont even bother to correct your silly arguments, and some very obvious mistakes in your logic on this forum. Too time consuming, and you obviously don't wish to see reason anyway, you just want to try and take down a notch. However, I would like to send you a free ticket to one of my lectures so that you can come and correct me in person if you would like....you know, show me the error of my ways, when I actually have a chance to fire back, and completely shut it down with clear and concise facts. Youre upset because I don't buy into your theories, and I can understand that. However, when it comes to this discovery, and the secret schematic, and a few others, they are pretty rock solid.

There is an image of the admission sign showing SpicA right in the beginning of the constellation wall video pt. 1 which shows it pretty clearly. It's literally how I start the lecture, because everything comes from that little nugget. Also, if I am wrong...how in the world could I be right about the rest of it to the point that I can pinpoint the celestial alignments down to the day, hour, minute, and second...? What are the odds of that being fantastical and imaginary if my data is wrong....no....what we have here is a really bad case of sour grapes, and I am sorry I hurt your feelings by not agreeing with your theory, but I wont participate in a troll battle or flame war with you. Go ahead and knock yourself out trying to prove me wrong, and I will just keep making discoveries anyway.

There is an epidemic in this forum, and many others which I have noticed. An epidemic which is highly contagious, and hurtful. It is the sickness of shooting in the dark, and wanting everyone else to agree that it is a bullseye. I have read all manner of things posted which make no sense, convoluted ramblings of non-scientific and illogical methods which arrive inevitably with no answers. But, everyone supports everyone else's BS, and as long as everyone pats everyone else on the back, we can all get along. But when someone like me comes along and pokes holes (when I was invited to critique, right, Poughkeepsie? You did invite me to watch your video and tell you what I thought) in something in which you are too emotionally invested, now your ego is bruised and the only way to redeem yourself from the perceived slight is to try and tear anything down I have done which surpasses and threatens you. Good luck with that. I look forward to seeing you at one of my lectures!

• RLPoole,

Poughkeepsieblue and I have not always agreed however, there is little doubt that he is correct in this case.
    Since your entire theory is based on this “little nugget”, I suggest you reinvestigate your revelation.
    Your first response to him reminded me of a lesson that I learned long ago which is, when you point your finger at someone, three fingers are pointing back at yourself.
  • RLPoole said:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

This is so true!
  • RLPoole said:

There is an epidemic in this forum, and many others which I have noticed. An epidemic which is highly contagious, and hurtful. It is the sickness of shooting in the dark, and wanting everyone else to agree that it is a bullseye.

This is NOT only in this forum. This is happening everywhere. It's the problem of today's people in general.
  • Pool Man,
    I checked back here and thought you had the decency to respond to my questions which were very logical and straight-forward. But I see you chose to dodge and weave them at the same time trying to portray that you rushed them head on. The only ego I have felt in any of this is when you summed up my myriad of posts I've made here in the last couple weeks as "NUMEROLOGY". I believe I've only mentioned that word one time and that is in the reduction of the Fibonacci sequence to numbers 1 to 9. Other than that, I've had posts on archaeoastronomy, ciphers of EDL and EDM, Hebrew Gematria, and many other valuable nuggets I shared with many years of research to find these things. You say it's NO "cohesive message". Well.. that is one thing we agree upon. I've not claimed to find all the answers and "the message". Have I? I believe the person who did that was YOU. I didn't go on Coast to Coast Radio and Youtube telling people "I CRACKED IT"!

I've spent 13 years studying the works of EDL from every possible angle I could..(except admittedly weak and lacking on the magnethead side of things). But during that time I learned not to go crazy by focusing on what is there.. not take leaps of logic.. and prove what I claim. Don't inject myself or ego into it as much as humans can do this. I learned the things that NO one can argue with is pure math. It just is. It's not arguable. If you equate the ancient Hebrew and Greek Gematria as "NUMEROLOGY" you show your ignorance in my opinion. We, in the Western World separate our numbers and letter characters so our mathematical equations and stories are separated in our brains. Yet, the ancients had their letters equal their numbers. This provided a different way at looking at language and math. It enables a rewiring of the brain's functions I believe from my own experience of forcing myself to learn it by no other way than the original Torah text.

I've spent years on Starry Night software with my Autocad surveys of Rock Gate I made and doing similar things as yourself.. long before you did them. I've seen many such alignments that are very cool. Many of them are quite fascinating when focusing on one carved object in stone and another..but when viewed with the other objects in mind.. the relevance fades. But I walked the tight rope of insanity trying to distinguish what I can prove was EDL's intent and what was my own ideas and leaps of logic. What was put there by others after him?

Anyway, I'm not going to say anything else to you here other than ask one more simple question. Just exactly what.. is "your cohesive message"? I contemplated what I've seen of yours in your videos and it seems to me it all comes down to

"A MOMENT FROZEN IN TIME BY ED LEEDSKALNIN ... the HOUR.. the Minute.. the Second.."

The more I contemplate the message the more I have to fight that summation. It rings very hollow to me. When I first started studying EDL back in 2004, most of the things on the internet was the same old "Love Story" about "Coral Castle". That rang hollow to me just the same back then. Granted, I admire the thought that went into your effort in finding what you claim is "HIS MESSAGE". I've tread similar paths so I am familiar with the pain of birth of such a thing. I applaud that I truly do. I love the fact you seemingly freely shared what you found with others such as I. However, if my gut doesn't accept your overall message of ED Leedskalnin's works.. I'm forced to analyze your steps of logic. I've detailed a few flaws I found in your logic ..where you grabbed onto some things as I have done in the past.. but later I learned I had to let it go. I had to dive deep into my logical path and take a step back from it and ask myself can I prove this and will it stand on its own. I say this is your biggest weakness. I pray you learn this lesson, not just for your sake, but also for the reputation of Edward Leedskalnin as well.. and those who might be inspired to seek ED's message and waste their time on your hollow message. I have shared things on this forum in the last weeks as a sort of social experiment, where I've chosen to study on my own and with a handful of friends via email for many years. The reason for that was in great part to the things I've listed above. I've shared a few nuggets of clues that represent NO "cohesive message".. as I have not found it. But I seek it. I just haven't found it on your videos .. speaking for myself. If someone else does.. and runs with it..and finds an even greater message .. maybe that will ring true to me and I'll have my "AHA MOMENT". But maybe again, you can ultimately be responsible for sidetracking that person from finding that AHA message and sharing with me.

CONSTITiTIONCONSTITiTION
    8:51AM
    Copied from other thread Nov 19th.. awaiting response to these questions:

RL Poole,
    I've been contemplating your videos a few days now. And I'm ready to give you a chance to respond before I call bullshit on what you present as Ed's.

You claim EDL uses 5 point stars to represent a star and 6 point stars for Galaxies:

1. What galaxy is the 6 pointed star stone residing next to the earth stone and beneath the moondial?

2. What galaxy is the 6 pointed star stone that is a bird bath in the "Grotto of the 3 Bears?"

3. Why do you consider the "Spica" stone as you call it.. a 5 pointed star rather than 6? Why do you ignore the point of the main focus..the tube where you drop the money? The geometry is much more a hexagram than a 5 pointed star.

4. Why do you call the moon fountain the sombrero galaxy when if you mirror the whole thing in a pool of water on the ground, you'd have the constellation symbol for Pisces?

5. Why do you consider the top of what you call the "taurus" stone.. what most call the "saturn obelisk" a 5 pointed star.. when it too resembles the geometry the same as what you call the "spica" stone. Did you climb to the top of the obelisk and get the geometry?

6. You mention Como Berenices.. which I've thought of for a great many years myself.. but you seemed to have left out of your videos where it is in the sky at your exact, hour, minute, and second...and how does it align to the King's Stone crown at that second? You say it's upside-down.. but don't mention the "archaeoastronomic alignments of the ancient megalithic structures" that you say are so important.

7. Regarding that exact hour, minute, second on that auspicious day of Sept 10, 1923, where are the other galaxies of stone in your alignment.. as mentioned above. Either you have a complete story or part of one. Either it's ED's or it's yours.

8. What other evidence do you have that we are to take a 5 pointed star as a star...and a 6 pointed star as a galaxy...other than your word for it? Is there any precedence in Secret Societies? Any precedence in other ancient megalithic structures that you claim to understand? Do they willy-nilly assign points to their structures as you've done with ED's? Does EDL code anything in his works that tells you to do this? Or did you just put 2 and 2 together and get ....what you wanted to get?

I have more but will leave it at that for now. If you're going to go on Coast to Coast Radio and magazine articles and youtube and pat yourself on the back.. you should easily field these simple questions. If not answered satisfactorily.. I'll make up my mind as such. I have a clue how you will not respond.. as you already have ignored my questions and picked PK as an easier disciple.
  • RLPoole said:
    There is an epidemic in this forum, and many others which I have noticed. An epidemic which is highly contagious, and hurtful. It is the sickness of shooting in the dark, and wanting everyone else to agree that it is a bullseye.

Thank GOD we have RL POOLE to show us the light of our darkness!
    Give me a f(you choose the letters here)ing break. You've got some balls dude!
  • Quote from "Mr. Can't is Dead" by Orval M. Irwin

Regarding the "MARS STONE" in ED Leedskalnin's tour:

"On the north end of the wall, one stone formed a corner wall section. It had a round coral stone sphere on the very top of it. There was, and still is, a green palmetto bush growing on the side of it, up there ten feet in the air. Ed said that this piece represented the planet Mars because scientists said this planet might have life on it. Ed had carefully selected a palmetto bush, cut the stone from the ground around it, shaped it, and set it as the part of the wall section without distrubing the bush."

This is from an eyewitness friend of ED who lived close by. This is the Sheriff's son and person ED asked to help move his working tools from "ED's Place" to "Rock Gate".

Now, RL Poole, I'd say that if you were to rewrite history and say you see the word "sPICa" on that "Mars stone".. that you would most likely need to prove someone didn't carve it after ED died in 1951. It sat abandoned for many years and there was much grafiti that the new owner had to clean up afterwards is what I read. But if you could somehow show me a back story of the symbolism of the Palmetto bush with the star SPICA.. I might be more interested and tend to believe your reaching and leaps of logic in your THEORY.
  • "if you go from left to right. .. from left to right.. you will see.. SPICA.. which they call the Mars Stone...".. uh.. who is they?... uhh...
    do you mean... WHICH EDWARD LEEDSKALNIN CALLED THE MARS STONE?......but don't listen to ED.. listen to me.. I've got the light...
    ok.. uh... don't worry that I now have Mercury in here and no longer have MARS.. it was an inconvenient bother to my "THEORY"..... What? .. "Palmetto Bush"?.... hmm.. .who said anything about that?... uh countless witnesses you say?.. and ED had something to say about it?... oh .. yeah.. well. .. I think you're going to be so inspired by the greatest discovery ever about Coral Castle.. you'll want to run right out there and investigate those other megalithic structures and see if you can see any similarities to my "theory".. cause quite frankly.. I can't find one example.. so hoping you do.. but anyway.. yeah.. palmetto bush... he meant the Star Spica.. of course.. you know.. Virgo.. Virgin... Palmetto's.. they all go together with Florida and Miami Beach.. you know... "CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG" and believe what I say.. cause I"m right..and you're jealous that you're in the darkness...and I"m in the light....

Ok RL Poole... we'll put your name on the place now right above all the doors.. and especially above the King's Stone. You're the man dude. YOu cracked it. YOu got it bud! Good job.

OH wait.. what is the point of the message again? A comprehensive message where it all ties together? the writings.. all the stone caveman furniture.. the tours.. the eyewitnesses.. the stories.. it all points to R.... L... POOLE!!! Yeah!

You go girl!

• This is "MARS STONE".. well.. to the owner....but to me it's SPica.