Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this a tesla coil?

I found a video on youtube that appears a guy figured out how to pass electromagnetic energy through stone. I really want to figure out how to build one for myself so i can do an experiment.

Comments

• It looks like it may be just an AC power source
  • I agree its an AC power source but what is it powering?
  • It might be high voltage DC. Here's a link to their website
    http://www.zeropointresearch.com/
  • In this video he shows that his device is passing electromagnetic energy through stone and uses a copper wand to get an arc to come out. My question is if he was to hold that wand at the same spot for a prolonged period of time would it start to carve the stone away? If so, this could be how to cut stone.
  • Forrest said:

In this video he shows that his device is passing electromagnetic energy through stone and uses a copper wand to get an arc to come out. My question is if he was to hold that wand at the same spot for a prolonged period of time would it start to carve the stone away? If so, this could be how to cut stone.

I'm not a scientist, but if you could somehow match the frequency of that ark to the molecular resonant frequency of that stone creating some sort of resonance it seems like it might be feasible.
  • That's what I'm saying. You see it. We know that ed had electricity. In magnetic current it seems like he is describing a tesla coil. What if somehow a tesla coil could be used to charge the stone with energy. Then we could prove how ancient stones were cut with such accuracy.