Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Senga

Hello friends.

I'm looking for the man who called himself Senga on the old Code144 site. The same man who ran a youtube channel, dedicated to Agnes Scuffs. I'm just gonna be blunt, and state that fact immediately.
If by any chance, you are reading this, I humbly ask for some of your time.

I love Ed. I love Coral Castle.

I used to fancy myself a talented writer, but I am at a loss for words to describe why I am here, taking a shot in the dark, hoping that you Sir, Mr. Senga, are reading this.
Perhaps this is the only place where I feel I can talk about Ed, and CC. I've been studying Ed and everything about what he did, for appx. 13 years, and sometimes I don't even feel comfortable discussing it around my own friends and family.

I just want to stop chasing a phantom. And I know you're not a Phantom, you're a man, and if you love CC and Ed as much as I do, then you're here, and you're checking in every now and then.
And if you're like me, you ain't gettin' any younger.
So maybe, you would like to talk. Or maybe you would like to listen. I don't know exactly, but if you're anything like me, you don't have many people who understand, and you don't trust anyone who hasn't been around the block.
I ain't been around the world, but I've been around the block, I ain't seen everything, but I seen enough to talk. I'm always gonna be a part of the Coral Castle community, and I'm proud to say I'm one of the most informed and well researched people who ever explored this anomaly. I'm proud to say I am acquainted with some of the most well versed men who have ever explored Ed. My copy of Korralu Pils, came from Jeremy Stride, and I still consider Dave Brandon, one of my best friends in the world. Yet, I am still waiting for Matt to get back to me about what I owe him for a PMH... and where he's gonna send it. As a side note, I still have your phone number in my phone Matt, I'm gonna bother you after you finish with Forrest Fenn, to get that to me. Be prepared. I know you're gonna see this... LOL

To end this post I just want to be real about how I feel. I care about Ed, and I am incredibly responsible after all these years, to know what I can discuss, and what I can't, publicly. If it's any help, I believe wholeheartedly, that Ed knew how to manipulate time, or at least take advantages to it, but I'm still not sure how. Sometimes, that makes me think I'm out of my fucking mind, and I think that only a handful of people on this planet know what I mean, and, frankly, Mr. Senga, I believe you are one of them.
So, I'd just like to talk, while you still have time to talk.
That's all I have to say. Thank you for your time.

-Poughkeepsieblue

Comments

• poughkeepsieblue@gmail.com
  • I talked to Senga message wise back in the day, very kind person First name was Rusty not related to anyone who wrote any books* Other than that have not heard from since
  • You mean he's not Rusty McClure?
    I'm not sure what * means, and I'm just gonna be straight, and ask if that is what you mean.
    I was subscribed to him on YouTube, but can't seem to find him now.
    His views on DaVinci, and the last supper were excellent.
  • Yes precisely ,Senga stated they were not Rusty McClure but had same first name
  • Well, I hope if he sees this, he'll drop me a line. I was subbed to his YouTube channel, but I'm having a hard time finding it now.
    I really enjoyed his content I got some good info from him about Ed and his involvement in the census bureau. Also, I really liked his interpretation of the last supper, and how he tied it into the pyramids. It was an interesting dive into the psyche of DaVinci, and I liked how he approached it.
    Perhaps someday I'll get a chance as well.
    Thanks for the info.
    On another note, since we talked about rusty McClure here, if anyone has a copy of his book, I definitely think he has an inside intuition about ed... also someone else I wouldn't mind having a talk with.
    But on my YouTube, I did post a short video about rusty McClure and 0n page 116 of his book, he definitely leaves a leedskalnin style clue in his margins.
    If you follow his clues, I think he may know more than he's letting on. But I'm not sure he knows it all. But I'm sure he knows Ed and Ed's legacy, is more than a novelty.
    We all know Ed was much more than that.
    I am always excited to discuss Ed and coral castle.. I don't really care who I'm talking to, because Ed was an amazing genius, in his own way.
    Thanks, hopefully, I'll get my chance to.pock his brain a bit.

On a side note, ever met or talked.to Ed. M. Who wrote the book on how to decode Ed's works?
    I have an address for him, one in V.A. one close to me in N.Y... I haven't grown the balls yet to approach the NY address... but I've been considering it.
    Anyone have any input on that?
  • Hi poughkeepsieblue
    I would send a letter first.