Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An important question

I can’t say that I’ve yet seen anyone accurately answer the question, “What is electricity?” We speak in a language of metaphors, as it linguistically acts according to its Nature, and after all, we all know about how to think about what is natural. And I don’t metaphorically mean any of it. Not all the time. I mean what I say honestly.

But, What is electricity, in the most truthful light we can understand, given our ever-changing perspectives? What would be the metaphor, understandable to a few, misinterpreted by many? Or would it be a series, or collection, of Varied and layered metaphors understood when the right connections are made? Is it, could it be that complex?

Isn’t the universe?

Comments

• edited October 2021
    I think answer is here http://www.giurfa.com/the_new_concept.pdf Interesting book from Walter Russel
  • I decided to go ahead and do my best to help
    clarify that of which you, and the planet, are still mostly unaware. For those of you that don’t understand…I’ll start here…so, a metaphor is basically a description of the similarities in qualities, behavior, meaning, relation, function, or interaction of different sets of things, ideas, etc. if you haven’t yet done so, read EDL’s works once more with an eye out towards potential metaphors. Because…surprise!! Rarely does he simply speak literally. What’s the fun.

For Example: Let’s just randomly choose the term, “fresh,” in a deeper metaphorical sense. In the traditional sense, if I said, “this lettuce is fresh,” I’m being absolutely straight forward. I’m not speaking metaphorically. Now, when speaking metaphorically, “fresh” could describe anything that is new to a certain experience, or perhaps being unblemished in some way would constitute true freshness? What constitutes “fresh-ness?” Regardless, in our context, “fresh” has been used as adjective, or a word that describes a noun. Given that, it’s metaphorical connection would need to come from the meaning of the term “fresh,” when used as an adjective. I would describe it to say, physically, it’s just the description of the length of time from harvest, like with lettuce, or maybe more just a “new-ness,” or perhaps an “innocence, naïveté, lack of knowledge, or arrogance as a result of a lack of experience. I’ll select “naïveté,” based on my imaginary context, and wrap up this point.

From here, I can then argue that every time I see/read “fresh,” the word “naive” can instead be substituted in my mind, creating new context. These intuitive substitutions are virtually everywhere when you start to see differently, and, as I began to describe earlier, enough right connections lead quite brilliantly to the concept of attributing certain words two different meanings, and which version is heard depends on the specific audience that’s listening to it.

Here’s the absolute best part of all this…this described substitution process is a METAPHOR for the Enigma Machine. It is a noun described by its functioning, which is to say it is something that takes one term (letter/symbol/etc.)and, upon using the right metaphorical “filter,” changes that term into a different term, with no apparent or certainly understandable connection or causation, but it can be decoded with the right information. If it displays those behaviors and matches that process, anything can then be referred to as an Enigma Machine.

“You know sometimes words have two meanings.” (Led Zeppelin).

Oh yeah, did I mention that literally everything used or written by EDL can be described or read metaphorically, giving a new perspective…probably several? Because if the right (metaphorical) connections are made…through correct substitution of terms, resulting in new meaning(s), or through another method. Long story short…the English language…by itself…on its own…can function in the exact same relational way that is at the heart of the Enigma Machine. They literally do the same thing, just in almost unrecognizably different ways. Oh yeah, so in case you didn’t pick up on this, considering the sheer number of times EDL employs metaphors, but keep in mind…every single time he does, you’ll be faced with several different possible meanings and interpretations you’ll need to choose from. Follow your heart.

Remember, as Terence McKenna said, nature is self-similar at scale.” Or from THOTH, “As above, so below.”

EDL didn’t intend for us to find a code in the actual, physical Enigma Machine and his works (though I suspect he purposefully planted certain results, I believe that was to demonstrate both the effectiveness of an Enigma Machine, as well as provide familiarity with the concepts involved in its functioning, so you could better recognize the prerequisites for being considered an Enigma Machine . No, he wanted us to understand that our very planetary consciousness, through language, acts as a metaphorical Enigma Machine…one that can be properly interpreted only once the right connections are made, or more specifically, I believe strongly that entities of a higher consciousness density each use a different metaphorical version of the English language. Rising consciousness = Rising awareness. An inevitable result of this dynamic is that as one’s consciousness increases due to the external energetic environment in which we now find ourselves, their awareness also increases correspondingly as well. This results in additional, largely metaphorical, meanings for most, if not all of the English language. This allows the several different densities of consciousness to communicate with each other, but with ONLY each other. What means one thing to me effortlessly means something completely different to one of another density and wholly indecipherable to all others. Unless, of course, you successfully discovered a decent number of which words are being effectively used in code, allowing me an, I can only guess, extremely rare inside perspective, while I continue to appear just as clueless as the rest of the pack.
    If ya get it, ya get it. If you don’t, you might someday…given the chosen path.

No pain, no gain.
    Keep your mind right.

Do yourselves all a massive favor…train yourself to think more abstractly. It’s all right there. Crack the metaphorical code.

Remember…they’re all just labels. Labels mean nothing. When you find the right way to refer to, or simply think of things in terms of its function(s), then you quickly realize that anything that executes that function (s) is just as deserving of being called by the label used on the other item.

Example: The term “Day” brings many thoughts.
    I think: a time to be awake, time when the sun is up, it is light and easy to see, which often eases anxiety.

Just a short explanation.

The term “Night” implies darkness, fear due partially to lack of light, animals come out, more potential for danger/injury, etc.

Hopefully, now you can better understand how one could use the terms Day or Night, to, instead of meaning it as we all mostly process it when anyone randomly says one of those words. We assume they’re meant in that, most simplistic of ways. If you know better, and are smart and sharp enough to determine when certain communication is harmless, and when it’s instead meant to communicate something below the surface, veiled in metaphorical relationships, understood by the capable few.

I hope I sound bat shit crazy to you. It just means you’re not ready. Don’t sweat it. Heed the message and be patient.

Wow. Ok. So that was like three weeks a bit at a time. Regardless, I did get distracted and had to lay the foundation necessary by really fleshing out the critical nature of his usage of metaphors. When I see fit, I will certainly share what I’ve been working on of late as well. There’s plenty of EDL, some EDM, a fair share of relevant parts of the Law of One, as well as some excerpts from the Emerald Tablets of THOTH (The Holiest of the Holies). Once you really look, and you know exactly what to look for, these publications serve to validate each other to a degree, and it appears to be wholly unintentional! Hey…I take all good breaks.

Trivia Question: is there a single brave soul courageous and perhaps intelligent enough to attempt to explain their understanding of EDMs intended result in choosing to describe the “double-hook in his book?” I know what I believe feels right to me. I know what I know. I’m just curious to see who has eyes to truly see. Let them see, if so. Then let them say.

I’m seriously entertaining self-publishing my analysis/simplified translation of EDs works, and selling copies for a dollar. Considering I’m still not yet certain exactly what could get me into trouble here…so safe bet is to go with what I’m positive will not. 😉

• Part II -

Do yourselves all a massive favor…train yourself to think more abstractly. It’s all right there. Crack the metaphorical code.

Remember…they’re all just labels. Labels mean nothing. When you find the right way to refer to, or simply think of things in terms of its function(s), then you quickly realize that anything that executes that function (s) is just as deserving of being called by the label used on the other item.

Example: The term “Day” brings many thoughts.
    I think: a time to be awake, time when the sun is up, it is light and easy to see,and provides energy, all of which often eases anxiety.

Just a short explanation.

The term “Night” implies darkness, fear due partially to lack of light, animals come out, more potential for danger/injury, increased uncertainty, harsher weather, etc.

Hopefully, now you can better understand how one could use the terms Day or Night, to, instead of meaning it as we all mostly process it when anyone randomly says one of those words. We assume they’re meant in that, most simplistic of ways. If you know better, and are smart and sharp enough to determine when certain communication is harmless, and when it’s instead meant to communicate something below the surface, veiled in metaphorical relationships, understood by the capable few.

I hope I sound bat shit crazy to you. It just means you’re not ready. Don’t sweat it. Heed the message and be patient. It’s time will come.

Wow. Ok. So that was like three weeks a bit at a time. Regardless, I did get distracted and had to lay the foundation necessary by really fleshing out the critical nature of his usage of metaphors. When I see fit, I will certainly share what I’ve been working on of late as well. There’s plenty of EDL, some EDM, a fair share of relevant parts of the Law of One, as well as some excerpts from the Emerald Tablets of THOTH (The Holiest of the Holies). Once you really look, and you know exactly what to look for, these publications serve to validate each other to a degree, and it appears to be wholly unintentional! Hey…I take all good breaks.

Trivia Question: is there a single brave soul courageous and perhaps intelligent enough to attempt to explain their understanding of EDMs intended result in choosing to describe the “double-hook in his book?” I know what I believe feels right to me. I know what I know. I’m just curious to see who has eyes to truly see. Let them see, if so. Then let them say. Hint: It largely involves chemicals in one way or another. I’ll give out the answer next blog.

I’m seriously entertaining self-publishing my analysis/simplified translation of EDs works, and selling copies for a dollar. Considering I’m still not yet certain exactly what could get me into trouble here…so safe bet is to go with what I’m positive will not. 😉