Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Blank Pages are the Most Important?

sohsoh
edited March 2016 in Decoding Ed's Writings
I would like to make a suggestion. Please excuse me if this bothers anyone but its what has been on my mind for the longest time.

One truth is not higher than another.

Ed said something along the lines of "if you do not agree with me, use the blank pages opposite".

What you resist persists.

If I see evil( (whatever that might be) (whose reality I find questionable) it is within me. How can I hate myself?

So I CHOOSE to believe there is love, peace and harmony all over the world and I have no enemies (even if someone feels themselves an enemy to me).

Consciousness is more real than physical realilty which is only a thought; The Law of Atrraction is a universal law. I see what I believe and this is supported by physics-> Energy flows where Attention goes.

Can itreally be this simple?

Were Rumi, ibn Arabii, Khalil Gibran et. al. the real Grandmasters?

Hope I don't offend anyone :)

Comments

• the blank pages arent there to do the math as you would need considerably more space. its for when the anagrams within are revelled and rewritten beside hence the exact amount of space. for instance. at the entrance it says , you will be seeing unusual accomplishment . anagram says on use clue upon this wall by me claim genius,,, so the key was left by the door all along the clue suggests the meter possibly with entrance or en trance adding to forty three so could possibly hover thereabouts . were a word ends is crucial though forget the punctuation or the sentence.mark off in pencil then you can use highlighter pens to colour in x2 and you start to see the pattern or wave within the text. simply put as a rule books dont do that.. it takes patience and a lot of counting trial and error but its there. photocopier well handy for thisl . big is better all the best dvk
  • furthermore in fact the statement by the door is 36 letters ie you will be seeing unusual accomplishment , this is not good grammer you should be seeing a an or a s as the last 2 words begin with a vowel , so eds given us the letters he wants in truth . so with entrance adding another 8 letters we have the parameters of the meter being as written or carved in stone 48 letters so with the target set at 36;44 lets begin... line 1 to those more than fifteen thousand people who have . firstly the count is 43 so tucked neatly and or safely at one end of the meter line 2 will give you 37 coincidence ? when you do the anagram it says , a host offer help hoe out the made path woven in notes .... please be my guest and check. onto line 2 which is 37 letters as ive said, giving us 37:43 so neatly placed once again and with purpose... line 2 seen eds place i told about eds sweet sixteen. then becomes , text see between select so ends also add up 1 1.... now put the two odd vowels i and i to the math and the author is telling us 37:43 to 36:44 and no more or no less and in doing ed shows we is getting it right !!! rules as set ! line 3 is next , 40 letters long and reads : now i will tell you why i did not get the girl in eds... which becomes : ego duly thrill on with i wit in well designed toy. once again please check for yourselves , when i do the anagrams i make a master copy as follows sentence written clearly at top of page then underline, below that do a line of constanants neat and clear then bring down the vowels so you got three lines, photocopy the master copy then double check it. it will write itself if you persist or reveal if you prefer , find the key words and a bit of faith . though i would suggest do the checks a get a feel for the mindset being projected or as a form of meditation.take in the options look at and count the letters form a discipline and own it , only 246 to go thereabouts , all the best dvk
  • ;the key word in line 4 is remembrance build round it ! and enjoy. and remember ed isnt coy dvk
  • Hello dvk, I like your thinking but I have a few comments:

"You will be seeing unusual accomplishment" is 35 letters, not 36. It is 37 if you include ED.

"Use clue upon this wall by me claim genius" is very interesting but this statement is 34 letters, not 35. You must omit one "O" for this to work. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What confirmation is there that Ed gives us that using anagrams like this is the correct method? Anagrams are extremely subjective especially if the correct decipherment does not use proper grammar. If Ed really wanted us to use anagrams I would expect he would provide some clear confirmation as to what we are looking for and if we are doing it right.

Don't get me wrong I think your method is very interesting and I would like to hear your further thoughts. Do you think the ADM sign or Ed's "notice" relate to ABIEH as well?

Best regards
  • in answer to the previous post from orolo , the post i put up clearly states "on use clue upon this wall by me claim genius" in your haste you have read incorrectly ! and missed out the on which is as you can see is the very first word.. secondly this means theres nothing wrong with the math whatsoever !! as for comfirmation im sure it will follow, the instructions in the anagrams are basic and straight forward . in all honesty i prefer criticism to be factual and not contradictory or improper dvk
  • line 4 - 41 letters this time, from the book the line reads as follows ; place there was a lasting fame for a girls name but..... this becomes ; as all fans wage gift aria helps tout remembrance...! the clues are in the books lines as ive said, also keep an eye on the numbers , the middle ground as stated in line 2 is between 37-43 and is coming out at 39 ,40, 41 , nicely ensconced in the centre, line 5- 40 letters this time, from the book it reads ; it would have taken money to put the fame upon her.... this becomes ; toy note monument forthwith value upkeep ahead....! in short, eds happy to tell you you paid for a national treasure in donations and he knew full well you would look after it , which someone has beautifully . it is joy to look at... so eds story or aria or toy note are all part of the gig … if you care to read it another way then note the toy monument can be read if wish lol.. line 6 - 39 letters this time, from the book it reads as follows ; the trouble was that I did not have the money and..... ñow before I show you the interpretation I wish to point out the math its line 6 and eds chosen 39 letters ok . the adm =144. all clues and this lines special to him , reason being ! write the line out for yourself then stare at the middle focusing on the two Ds and find the math type word, i.e. addition / did not .. now look again , is it" i.d. add into ? " the line becomes ; handy how theatre does build into event at math....! please note the "did not" became does! THE CLUES ARE ALL THERE ALL THE BEST DVK

L
  • onto line 7 from the book it reads as follows , didn't make enough that was the reason I could not.... which becomes ; student head on data hunt m.o. historic knowledge. once again 40 letters to this line, and looking back from line 3 its like a wave in the numbers 40 41 40 39 40 the next line has 41 . so onto line 8 from the book as it reads as follows.. look for a girl now I am going to tell you what I mean.... which becomes ; goal in main try follow gauge I alot into homework.. line 9 from the book reads as follows , when I say eds sweet sixteen I don't mean a sixteen..... once again 40 letters and becomes ; who wise see sane in intend next text is made easy.. bringing us to line 10, which from the book reads as follows.. year old girl I mean a brand new one if it had meant... once again 40 letters and becomes ; and do glare a moment in find real aware by i.e. hint... line 11 from the book reads as follows , a sixteen year old girl it would have meant at the.... so also 40 letters and becomes ; wit extra advantage hold let me steer you in hail... so the clues are there as I have previously said , and theres more to these than you would at first perceive or guess from eds advice , its worth writing out the original lines just to do the glare for yourselves, in capitals and not joined up in one clean line at the top of the page , underline it then below put the consonants in line then again with the vowels under them as a visual aid , now would be the time to try it out and give ed his 10cs worth.. onto line 12 which from the book reads as follows. same time that I made money for the sweet sixteen..... 40 letters this time, and becomes ; adm entry fee set math test examine how I tie some …. truly the some can fit the sentence in different places ,reading between the lines I reckon he got a sense of humour and the phonetics do that , line 13 from the book reads as follows.. while she was making love with a fresh boy I will.. 39 letters this time and will become ; I way solve when show whim has gift like braille... so see the glove in the centre of the sentence , playfully cryptic Id·say , all the best and enjoy dvk
  • following onto the next line and the one after, they both add up to 43 a piece , so the steady wave came to an abrupt end, do notice its 2 x 43 or 432 . he will then drop down to 40 again then 42 etc … so here is line 14 from the book which reads as follows.. furnish all the love making to my girl she will never.. which then becomes ; a ink high investment serve well for mull holy grail... onto line 15 which from the book reads as follows.. have to seek any from anybody else for I believe that. which will then become ; five books in every home lay on a table here stay deft.... onto line 16 , glaring at the centre of the line as ed requests we do , youll see firstly the word hint albeit to the right a bit , count it off to get , IN . or N.I. the line from the book reads as follows.. there is not a boy or man in this world good enough … this line then becomes ; hint gas giant here hold onto so on I borrow my due... okay then glare some more look for main iron wit n.i. in etc so we get Saturns core compostion no less.. when they show dangerous stunts on tv in England they are obliged to point out "not to try this at home" first timers at hotwiring a planet should definitely bare this in mind, or at least leave a note before you leave All the best dvk
  • before I write the next 19 lines which kind of go in a roll and belong together, I translate is all I do , as much as I would want try it out I simply cant, read on ! eds got a mission for yous.... line 17 from the book reads as follows... to be around my girl and I believe that the other men . 42 letters in total will then become ; voltmeter hand tool hereby get a tuner him abide in... adding the glare ive got 4 words that stand out, be bid din live..... line 18 from the book reads as follows.. also ought to have enough self respect so that they.... 42 letters again, in the centre is H S an abbreviation , then line then becomes ; hunt hot spot vast gauge for see the echo a toy shell.. line 19 from the book reads as follows... would think that I am not good enough to be around.... 40 letters this time, and the centre being, GO TO. the line then becomes ; intend due a big hunt go too math work out a hold... also the centre says one nod aim . besides that of go too.. onto line 20 which from the book reads as follows.. theirs anything that we do leaves its effect... 37 letters this time .. its important to note how close ed goes into the danger area within the count as he initially stated.. the line then becomes; invest teach safety first then we do hail.. now you can see why the count is such,ed is doing in the count the same as in the anagram therefore adding to the safety message , the centre says, WET this definition is ," inexperienced" so then every bit about safety once again.. onto line 21 which is 40 letters this time and reads from the book as follows... but it leaves more effect upon a girl than it does... which then becomes; pursuit both feet in grave do see fact on all time.. in the centre youll see the word " ETC " onto line 22 which from the book reads as follows.. upon a boy or a man because the girls body mind.. letters once again total 37, the centre says "CAUSE "..... the line then becomes.. main aim so you not be badly burned grasp echo... onto line 23 which from the book reads as follows.. and all her constitution is more tender and so... 38 letters this time and will become; stress tuner attend in chain mail or old one do.. the centre clue is ; INTO ; or " IT ON " onto line 24 which from the book reads as follows.. it leaves more impressions and why should one... this then becomes; motion holders never use while pays so mind as... the centre says ¨" IS SO " also session is there and N E onto line 25 as from the book reads as follows.... want to be around anybodys else impression a girl... the centre says " Y " of 41 letters in total , the line then becomes; now simply test signal nearby area so bound or die.... with the Y hes telling you why , phonetics clear and precise !!. onto line 26 ,which from the book reads as follows; is to a fellow the best thing in this world but to … the centre says HINT or HIT of the 39 letters used , the line then becomes; belt with gauntlets wish find too lost hero bit.. ed is so in the cautions he gives i.e. hit.. onto line 27 which from the book reads as follows.. have the best one second hand it is humiliating .. "HAD ON " is the centre of these 39 letters, which then becomes; I had on in homestead hunt this in case give belt.. ( this middle unfurls beautifully, had on hand din c.o. site ) also see eds humour is quite something ! onto line 28 as from the book reads.. all girls below sixteen should be brand new if. 38 letters with the centre saying EN the line then becomes; align N E here will bold bond best rules saw.. he reminds again, stick to the rules , now watch the next line for more of the compass ! line 29 as reads from the book as follows.. a girl below sixteen cannot be called brand new.. 39 letters and the centre being N.. this in turn becomes; N wall axis connect needle wobble bet area grin.. ( so EN then N go back to the first line or last page see CAN EE , therefore N NNE NE ENE, the east im not sure on for now, certainly beyond that is not indicated. ) okay , theres 5 lines to go in this batch , it would be an idea to get a bottle or can of beer ready for when you read the following , I would guess some of have noticed it beforehand but either way I shall say cheers now.. onto line30 which from the book reads as follows... anymore it is not the girls fault the mamma is to. 39 letters and the central clue is actually what it says ; GIRLS , this then becomes; hint magnets fathom out story I aim smile later... confirming the girls are the magnets.! line 31 which from the book reads as follows.. blame it is the mammas duty to supervise the girl. 40 letters with the centre saying , STUDY. the line then becomes; must impress vegetable memo art has hid utility.. this is the only pamphlet with a sketch on it so he means the pmh. line 32 reads from the book as follows.. to keep those fresh boys away in case the girls. 38 letters in total the centre saying; YS ed got phonetic again i.e. WISE.. the line then becomes; brief essay wise seek sly change path too thor ( i.e. sly change is also YS ) onto line 33 as from the book reads as follows... mamma thinks that there is a boy somewhere who.. 38 letters this time and the centre says; here is, or here he is, this then will become; hammer sits whereby I thank those who at a memo... line 34 from the book reads as follows.. needs experience then she herself could pose as.. 40 letters with a centre that says, SH or HS , this could be sh as in hush though I think its h.s. abbreviated and a few fit it.. the line then becomes; nestle expression helps see cheer add fun he ceo … hence the first abbreviation to lead onto the second i.e. chief executive officer .. line 35 is next, so just in case for those who aint fell in yet google thor then scroll down till you see the hammer , do as ed says youll see it actually fits rather well in the space in the middle , i.e. nestle expression.. now read line 35 which from the book reads as follows.. an experimental station for that fresh boy to.. 38 letters this time and with the keyword centre saying; INTO.. the line then becomes; history into present format let fan beat hoax....
    so pretty much the overall situation took an upturn in a big way then . and ive put a beer in your hand for eds cheer , as its a party getting started I wonder now where it goes next but whats clear is the pmh is a lot more real than anticipated stay safe all the best dvk
  • the next few lines get a bit ominous , so I wish to make myself clear, I treat abieh as a historical document and in the same way as all the others ive worked on with impartiality first and foremost as an interpreter , and not as an editor or judge, having made that clear, lets move onto line 36. which from the book reads as follows.. practice on and so save the girl nothing can hurt.. 40 letters this time, with the centre focus being TH, with an E either side , the line then becomes ; hint in c.o. rush go catch patent a solver in danger.. this means you i.e. thee and the HT becomes hint in, thee is a archaic word worth reading up on ! besides its use in marriage ceremonies its also accusative. onto line 37, which from the book reads as follows.. her any more she has already gone through all. with 37 letters and the centre saying real , with a reminder we are in what ed said was the danger area in his introduction notes, the line then becomes ; ahoy duly get real harsh here learn mason hog .. onto line 38 as from the book reads as follows.. the experience that can be gone through and so.. 38 letters and with the centre saying AN take a good look at it and youll also see ban / enact , this line then becomes ; then he goes at high court enacted on per ex ban.. onto line 39 with 40 letters this time which from the book reads as follows .. in her case it would be all right but all the blame.. the centre says LL hence label to the left and rig to the right, the line then becomes; label magic world he then hit use a bill rebuttal. I will add at this point do notice the actual written lines coinciding with the anagrams , ed does this here and there though hes going for it in that last four . okay then this is the last line for now and from the book it reads as follows ;. does not rest on the mamma alone the schools and.. this will then become ; am a honest old mans statement soon holder echo.. with the centre being am in either direction.
  • hold the press !!! on a related issue dante has posted a letter from ed to the editor of the Dayton herald which he found, its posted under " eds letter to the editor of the herald 1941" and posted on march 2020 with eds rules of the count and a quick check of the math the following was revealed , before I write it up I want to show you this, " now who drinks the water, who owns the zebra" this is einsteins riddle from the last line and sets the 2 questions to solve it ,all very simple , with the last line being number 16 and having been on the ABIEH project I thought it worth the look , in anagram form it says ; WHEN WRITE AND SHOW BOTH OZ ANSWER WORK.. the secondary use works throughout . in my thinking them two was gonna hook up for sure especially with eds theatre of unexplained maths, a big ol like minded magnet of fascination.. the timelines of events is an easy follow on wiki , start with Dayton ohio to get buzzing. line one from the letter reads as follows ; unfair to the editor of the herald much as I hate... 39 letters, which then becomes; 1 truth a death machine offer their ideal shout.. if you've looked through my work youll understand ed puts a clue in the lines centre to help , (at one point he builds a compass by doing it) in this case the clue was T ie truth . this will run through it all the way .. line 2 from the letter reads as follows ; government red tape I contend the wisest and. 37 letters which then becomes;2 patented icon go tend be a shrewd investment.. centre says C giving us icon .. from the letter the next line reads as follows; fairest thing our government could do would be to... which then becomes; 3 now told build device for them urgent as go on tour.. the centre was N the next line from the letter reads as follows; takeover for operation under military direction.. 42 letters which then becomes; A.E. I intend unite atomic terror drop Valkyrie roof .. A E is albert , the centre says UN.. the next line from the letter reads as follows; all plants engaged in defence work regulate wages.. 42 letters in total which then becomes; 5 genius glad see end war plan knell we go get far east the centre says F E ie FAR EAST the next line from the letter has 40 letters and reads as follows;; and hours and profits the disparity between the... which then becomes 6 after history happen do see stand with debt ruin.. the centre says H E ie albert the next line from the letter reads as follows with 42 letters; a month food and clothing that the soldier gets and... which then becomes ;7 grand theft M.O. did go onto snatch tesla he a old hint. the centre being GT ie grand theft the next line from the letter reads as follows; the and a week that the factory worker receives is.. 41 letters which then becomes; 8 theatre of war keen steer with tide seek cry havoc .. the centre says C so as you look at it you see act fact etc with the last line , it kinda says it all . too much too unfair , so when put with ed leedskal it reads as or becomes ; a math friend see could look out... the 16 letters are eds signature on the event , which may have influenced the zebra, the 10 used in his name I see in archaic terms meaning death , it is a warning after all so why not , also one last matter, half way through the letter in line 4 the word Valkyrie is used then moving into line 5 first 2 words are all plants , right at that point the entire letter has a centre of its own in the Mjolnir held in perpetual motion as an 8.. DVK
  • He duplicated the universe to scale, Earth is flat with a glass dome over or under water. The sun would burn us if didn't go thru the water then the some to spectrum the light thru black gets us color
  • ok then ; the first thing any readers need to do to understand the following is to reread what dvk has written so far slowly and carefully , so heres the thing , HES RIGHT and CORRECT in all he has written ! in order to bring this to public attention proof was required so i applied my skills elsewhere , and inso we find paradoxically that the Zodiac killer used the exact same code albeit with a shorter meter set in the thirties . so on the one hand we have EDL a wonderful gentle soul and on the other an unfeeling cold monster , so go figure ! never were two men so completely different with the exception of the code and knowledge of , the site i used is more or less used as a baitbox by the FBI and the SFPD so therefore easy to find . anyway this is what happened ; one of the guys broke one of the open codes after 50 years in the public domain having taken 14 yrs to do so and with the help of a couple of math heads and a super computer named the SPARTAN which is in australia i believe , this he did in december and it was then validated by the FBI same month , going back through what i had put up it turns out i gave the exact formula in the previous MAY in the decoding of his letter involving the bus bomb , if you look you should notice that contained within the brackets he used theres 340 characters employed and the puzzle/code he set is named the Z340 . the guy what did it then made a film showing how which really helped and proves i scored 100% .... okay then hers the thing ; eds book ~ A Book In Every Home is but just the beginning and every writing or pamphlet ed left the world does it . in this matter im completely confident ! the big clue being the MJOLNIR or THORS HAMMER and with it fitting so perfectly into the space provided on the only pamphlet with a drawing on the cover , dvk