Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coral Castle, Ed Leedskalnin, The Energy What is It?

youtube video Coral Castle, Ed Leedskalnin, The Energy What is It?
guy doing full tests
vinny stvincent
starting with basic tests just think others would be interested not much to say but not wasting your time here folks!

Comments

• stone folks are tuners and the stairway the down pipe bigger version of the metal demo one
  • youtube link is below

vinny stvincent does it using steel wire safer for testing with as copper wire is to strong needs to be much smaller but more dangerous
  • edited December 2018
    a proton and electrons do not create an atom
    Red N >O< S blue white neutral particles neutrons
    as for acid taking matter in parts thats how it works
    those V magnets will not be right...you need to understand ABIEH
    the sound base is a speaker
    its 50000 static cats in the Attic

Protons and electrons—Are you sure they are not the north and south pole individual magnets. If we have anything we have to show that we have it. Show the base where it came from, and show how the thing functions. We can find concentrated north and south pole individual magnets in the earth, in a metal. With the metal we can demonstrate that the free north and south pole individual magnets are circulating in the earth. In the North Hemisphere the south pole individual magnets are going up, and the north pole individual magnets are coming down. Those free circulating north and south individual magnets are the building material for the magnet metal we find in the earth. This should show that the north and south pole individual magnets are the real atom builders, and not the protons and electrons. I think the north and south pole individual magnets are running in an orbit around a common core in an atom the same way as they run in an orbit around a common core in the perpetual motion holder that I made. The only difference is that an atom has a small orbit, but the perpetual motion holder has a big orbit.

I have been watching while the acid takes in parts of the Zinc and many other things. Everything that is taken into parts by the acid, the first thing I see is a very small bubble beginning to come out of the matter. When the first bubble appears then the succeeding bubbles are coming out of the first bubble and are running or coming out in a regular line one after another. When the first bubble swells up then it contracts in the middle

and cuts off the new bubble and then closes up the outgoing end and then swells up again and goes over and over again. Those bubbles that leave the first bubble act like small magnets, and some appear to have magnet poles. Most of the bubbles join the other bubbles and some of the bubbles absorb many other bubbles before they themselves burst and disappear. When the Zinc is taken in parts by the acid then the magnets which hold together the Zinc go into the bubbles and when the bubbles burst then the magnets go into the air in the Earth’s general circulation, back where they came from in the first place, but if the
    Zinc is in the battery then the magnets will go into the battery’s terminals.

I only used three kinds of acids—hydrochloric, sulphuric and nitric, but used many kinds of matter to experiment with.

The drawing on the front cover is like the perpetual motion holder I made. If I run North and South pole magnets from a car battery (car battery is stronger than zinc battery) in those two coils while the laminated iron cross bar is across the iron bar prong, and fill the iron bar orbit with magnets, then those North and South pole magnets will never stop running around, they will run around until the cross bar is pulled off. The North pole magnets come out of the battery's positive terminal and South pole magnets come out of car battery's negative terminal.
    its a LAMINATED X BAR

I found out that the researchers were misled by wrong instruction books, and by one-sided instruments. Voltmeters and ampere meters are one-sided. They only show what is called by instruction books, positive electricity, but never show negative electricity. Now you can see that one-half of the electricity escaped their notice. If the researchers had used the same kind of equipment I use to demonstrate what magnetic current is, they would have found out a long time ago what electricity is. The positive electricity is composed of streams of north pole individual magnets, and negative electricity is composed of streams of south pole individual magnets. They are running one stream of magnets against the other stream in whirling right hand twist, and with high speed.
    cur rent +>> O <- its not balanced its going that way >
  • view some of earlier videos posted too