Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eds Place Reconstructed Part Two

Edward Leedskalnin's Original Home and Property Recreated Part 2 ...Thoughts

Comments

• Wow! You did an amazing job. I am very impressed. Do you also have a model of Rock Gate that is similar? I've done a measurement survey 6 times and had done various degrees of what you did in 2d and 3d.. but lost most of my work.
    I'd be interested in buying your 3D models if for sale. I'd like versions I could use in Autocad perhaps.
  • I would like to find a way to make it free and interactive for everyone, unfortunately there is some people out there such as praveen who like to take others work to profit off of it and call it his own, so it has made me reluctant to release the .skp file... The knowledge should be free and for everyone I have yet to figure out how to do it safely... When I did this model I was new to sketchup so it is nowhere near perfect in the designs, I would like to get it much better and also more accurate, I need to find where the well is etc. etc. ... Rock Gate I have thought of modeling, I would like to restore it to what it was before all the trees blew down and the ugly shale and walkways were put in... :) :)