Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magnetic Printer Ink

Has anyone been using MICR ink? It's a type of printer ink that has iron inside of it, so other machines can magnetically scan the characters. I have been using it to make ferrofluid, cool stuff really... then it came to me.

IF ANYONE HAS AN ORIGINAL COPY OF ABIEH OR MAGNETIC CURRENT, SPRINKLE SOME IRON FILLINGS ON THE PAGES

I can't say this will work for certain, but Ed was a genius, and just sly enough to pull it off. If Ed could make ancient Egyptian concrete then I reckon he could produce magnetic and non magnetic ink. Just a fun experiment if anyone is interested ;)

Comments

• This is a brilliant idea! Regrettably, I only have copies of of the originals, but will test them nonetheless.
  • Thanks MU.
    I'm starting to second guess this idea... Pretty certain at this point.
    But don't you worry I have all the keys, it's simply a matter of finding the right holes (black and white) ;)
    I will hopefully be releasing my "bible" tomorrow, will probably be up late tonight adding the finishing touches.
    Sleep tight everyone, tomorrow we start building a new golden age
  • Hi David I would be interested in reading it.
  • Hi all,
    did this go anywhere?
    ...just asking.
    Thanxs