Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

John Dee

I have been interested in John Dee since discovering Edward Leedskalnin
Ed is in a category of his own, however there are a few parallels in my opinion that are of interest
James Alan Egan has published a number of books relating John Dee to the Newport Tower in Rhode Island.
Some of his decription techniques are of interest
It is up for interpretation

Egan also speaks about Bob Marshall
Most of the information is scattered throughout Egans books
some of Dees works fold also in an origami way
If anyone is interested I can expand further

Comments

• interesting... more please... thanxs
  • edited April 2016
    What is interesting about these ( old geezers ) they've all died under mysterious circumstances
    ..... when life acceptancy was cca.. 45-55 years old .....

http://www.esotericarchives.com/dee/monad.htm

"Just as we commenced the first theorem of this little book with the point, the straight line, and the circle, and have extended it from"

http://www.esotericarchives.com/dee/monad.htm#theorem24

" Here the vulgar eye will see nothing but Obscurity and will despair considerably."

• edited April 2016
    The black tablet seen above is from the painting Raphael and the school of athens, the paining is 26 feet wide ( half of it seen below )

The tablet depicted in the painting according to Egan describes Tone (8:9)

I believe the depiction of Eds PMH holder is showing a unique ratio
    Egan provides his translation

• @charlie
    Here the vulgar eye will see nothing but Obscurity and will despair considerably."
    - Dee was blunt, but there is truth in most of his works
    - Ed and Dee would be a good match

Just as we commenced the first theorem of this little book with the point, the straight line, and the circle, and have extended it from
    - Dees Monad

These old geezers who pop into history here and there have a tale, but they always cover it with a veil