Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has this Mystery Already Been Solved Publicly?

Just stumbled across fascinating information from the "Keshe Foundation". It seem like everything is already public. Just found this but they seem to explain magnetism, matter, energy, 3,6,9 and practically evrything.

Excuse my naivety, I was interested in Ed'swork because of personal experiences of time abherations, teleportation and psychicstuff and have not researched physics since the turn of the century when I lost interest.

All opinions greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• edited March 2016
    @soh Do you have some url to that info?
  • Gardener said:

@soh Do you have some url to that info?

http://www.keshefoundation.org/

• SOrrythe middlesvideoshould be

• I was not able to see anything so revolutionary on their website.. Just that they want to sell as much of their stuff as possible...

Let me view the video above in the evening.
  • edited March 2016
    Related to that first video you posted, SOH, here is a link to the Bible Code work of a true expert in everything Jubilee related. He's also a retired art teacher and a bit of a polymath. He takes me to lunch on occasion. I think because of my ability to talk waitresses into giving him a back massage.
  • sohsoh
    edited March 2016

Related to that first video you posted, SOH, here is a link to the Bible Code work of Floyd R. Cox - a true expert in everything Jubilee related. He's also a retired art teacher and a bit of a polymath. He takes me to lunch on occasion. I think because of my ability to talk waitresses into giving him a back massage.

Thank you. I think the link is garbled and should be:

http://code251.com/2510 Years from Genesis to Exodus.pdf ?

Looking at it now.

Many thanks
  • sohsoh
    edited March 2016
    Thanks Gard

Related to that first video you posted, SOH, here is a link to the Bible Code work of a true expert in everything Jubilee related. He's also a retired art teacher and a bit of a polymath. He takes me to lunch on occasion. I think because of my ability to talk waitresses into giving him a back massage.

The first video, I actually posted by mistake (should have been the last one,which has the same author).It talks about Earth changes, magnetic pole movements, a massive floodand devastation in thye northern hemisphere. Cannot quite seethe connection but I am totally new to this and never looked at earth changes and the like until the past few days.

The Keshe Spaceship people say they have found free energy, cures to all health problems,cures for radiation and manner of miracles and are supposedly releasing it to the world as we speak.They mention earth disasters as well but it is all over myu head.

The last video talks about similar things but the author is going offline to build somekind of undergound safehouse and understands Tesla's maths.I have never been interested in Tesla so cannot comment at all.

To be quite frank,Iam overwhelmed with information which I was not looking for and scares the crap out of me as all sorts of incredible things are starting to fit together. I honestly don'tknow what the hell this is all about but it is scarier than fiction.

• soh said:

Related to that first video you posted, SOH, here is a link to the Bible Code work of Floyd R. Cox - a true expert in everything Jubilee related. He's also a retired art teacher and a bit of a polymath. He takes me to lunch on occasion. I think because of my ability to talk waitresses into giving him a back massage.

Thank you. I think the link is garbled and should be:

http://code251.com/2510 Years from Genesis to Exodus.pdf ?

Looking at it now.

Many thanks
    I met with Floyd again today and he showed me this video he has featured on his site:

Apparently this dance happens to take right around 251 years to complete.
  • All mystery has been solved by public. Here these video clear to us magnet selling policy.