Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leedskalnin's Perpetual Motion Holder & the Ankh

edited March 2013 in Edward Leedskalnin
Maybe this has been realised before, but does it not look familiar to Leedskalnin's explanation of his Perpetual Motion Holder (see image file). And he said he knew how the Pyramids were build. I'm just curious to know what a duplicate Ankh would produce if it were made of copper and if it's handle is placed in a coil with a current.

v61.jpeg 112.5K

Comments

• Hi jrc58,
    thanx for posting.. i did a little fix on your post.
    Now it shows with image :)
  • That is much better, thanks!
  • edited January 2013
    The image blows up to reveal great detail, and even workmanship as the carver battles with the sandstone.

I do not see any real connection with Ed's analysis of modern physics. Although not in a cartouche it seems to be the name of someone or an offering. The jar within the dome shape seems to be that which is offered, and the dome is not perfectly symmetrical, suggesting it is just a cover to protect the precious item in the jar.

The serrated edge sign is the glyph for water and has the sound " n". Which is why I suspect this is a ritual name or chant
    ." om, padne, adne, om!", in this case
    " rn, ankhe, ankhe ankhe!"
    That they go into the dome where the pot is suggests a ritual of blessing or empowering the jar.

Now, with this idea we might reverse it to understand what is also equally possible, that the jar is empowering the ritualist by concentrating an odour in the jar symbolised by the ankhe and called "rn" which is related to the goddess Isis, "rn" being the mouth of a river.

It may, etymologically relate to the word urn.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs
  • http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672363/pg1
    In relation to Egypt many wonder if Ed had the secrets of the pyramid builders. Well of course he did, but it is an open secret based on levers and pulleys , tripods and ropes of twine or chain!

Many discount or are unaware that Ed spent a major part of his life as a Canadian Lumberjack! He was clearly quite successful and a master craftsman.

Now what is of interest is how his PMH represents a common pulley wheel housing. From there one might surmise that a motorised pulley may be a possible development of his design. But again, Ed's studies in Electricity, by his own words took place in the latter years of his life, after much of Coral Castle was erected.
  • edited February 2013
    I agree that he had a good understanding of leavers, pullies and being able to find the center of gravity on objects. But I think vibrational sound was the key to his success. He was able to determine how magnets flow in everything due the the fact that vibrational sound works/acts similar.
    So I am enclined to believe that the ankh was used as an amplifier of vibrational sound at a specific htz that would resonate with stone.
  • The cymatic patterns you refer to as similar to magnetic current flows are an entirely possible and interesting phenomenon expectation
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/jason-verbelli/new-cymatic-experiment-harmonic-magnetic-standing-waves/390493588309
    I am not sure if they have been witnessed yet, but people are looking, and some suggest crop circles may be evidence.

With regard to the image above "r" is a logogram so it depicts mouth "action", the " n" sound is not a logogram and may explain the mouth action as " n". The ankle is triple indicating plurality and again the " n" sound . The pot inside a sealed enclosure I have not yet got a clue, but the whole scene suggests a protected or valuable offering, which could be spikenard.

While I am open to any suggestions, I do like to have an evidential chain linking phenomena to hypothesis and assertion. Sometimes we cannot see the evidence right in front of us, granted. Sometimes for completely unsupported reasons we are inspired into a truth we would not have been looking for , granted.

The thing is to recognise which it is, so that one does not associate an unsupported idea or hypothesis with a fundamental truth, and so lose the truth when he hypothesis is falsified.

Sound, magnetic, electric cymatic are all fundamentally linked if not the same idea in different forms and materials. Whether Ed specifically made that point extensively is the questionable assertion.

I think it is reasonable to allow Ed to be a bit of a showman firing off hypothetical statements, speculating about phenomena he had not experimentally observed, and giving his opinion on recorded data. I think we should all do it. We don't because we have been schooled in conformity.
    The test I acknowledge is utility. If an idea has legs, and it walks and performs a useful function then I can endorse it by using it, if not I can wait until an idea becomes utilitarian by some means.
  • Having searched for Ed's reference to sound, I am sure that his title " sound Base" has been misconstrued.
    Nevertheless a link between magneto electric phenomena and sound clearly exists.
  • Good stuff guys,

Perhaps sound and gravity have more in common than sound and EM. Both sound and gravity are a one directional force emitting from a central point outward, whereas EM is two bidirectional forces interacting integrally.

Leedskalnin didn't speculate without experimentation on too may things and makes little specific reference to sound. He does hypothesize that we would all 'think loud' if we were not suppressed when we were children and that hearing and our other senses are contractions stimulated by the same energy that contracts our muscles. He also likens the brain to a muscle with the source of thought being tiny contractions. Surprisingly though, very few direct references to sound. Nor fire, which I find a bit disheartening.
  • The notion that gravity and sound are one directional really needs to be held up to scrutiny.
    Firstly gravity is a construct. It literally means a principle that makes objects heavy and also fall to the ground, just as levity meant a principle that made objects light and rise in the air. Thus the natural opposite, conceptually of gravity is Levity. In Newtons time both existed, and one was the opposite of the other.

It is only our generations that have set these principles aside. Most today would set aside centrifugal force.

All these principles are as valid as when Newton proposed them. Thus whatever gravity might be found to be levity would be its opposite. The trouble is Newton did not know what gravity might be, nor did anyone else dare to state what it was . La Sage did not convince his fellows despite lifelong work on he issues.

I am prepared to say that gravity is not a fundamental force, but is the curvature surface effect of the combined " magneto electric" forces described by Newton Coulomb laws in some iterative combinatorial process. The notion of mass is replaced by variable intensity and frequency in an imagined but standardised volume ( density), and the notion of charge by pressure equipotentials derived relative to density dispositions.

Quite apart from spins and vortices inherent in this model is a more gentle combinatorial trochoidal set of motions which we call collectively " gravity". The more intense ones we describe as electric, magnetic, weak and strong nuclear forces, but they are essentially versions of the same general principles of which surface tension is an example.

As to sound and fire: sound is a compression and rarefaction wave phenomenon, and thus consists in 2 aspects with bi directionality, fire is evidence of Ed's "plasmas" carrying away "bits of the metal", as he observed. The fact that fire and hammering on an anvil and quenching are singularly good at making strong magnets of pokers I have given reference to in another thread.

I am afraid we have been sold a "bill of goods" in our education, gentlemen, and ladies.

But all is not lost!
This discussion has been closed.