Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matt Emery Please Help

edited August 2015 in General Science
Sorry.

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Sorry.
  • Also if anyone is wondering I did what Ed said. I only read his 4 books and skimmed over some pics of his coral castle. After doing my own experiments, learning from basic writings, and making my own conclusion I discovered the answers. I can now show how the universe works and how to manipulate it. Not only on a blackboard but with a physical representation. A simple cylinder of water with the right setup around it will display how the forces being exerted are at work.
  • sohsoh
    edited July 2015
    taco1981

i would recommend you calm your anxiety. what you have discovered is known to others too. i suspect you are way way from the bottom of the rabbit hole.

i do not have any interest in gravity or energy but i am drawn to ed.

ps as much as i wish otherwise, im a total beginner and have no clue what ed was saying and i do not know anything special about all this
  • Ed wrote 5 books... You "only read his 4 books..."
    That doesn't add up. Anyone seriously acquainted with ed would know he wrote 5 books, even if you only found 4 of them to be helpful.
    I suggest that if you are being truthful, you should put together your demonstration in a private video perhaps, and share the results with those you choose in a more personal, 1 on 1 fashion.
    If you simply keep what you know in your head, it can't 'fall into the wrong hands'.
    And you wont draw unnecessary attention to yourself.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • Taco1981,

I believe you man. I don't think you're at the bottom. What are you stuck with? I think if we put are efforts together we can all do something great. I don't think Ed died before he gave the answers. I think they're here for us to figure out. He didn't want to make it easy.
  • He not stuck Steeevmartinho he has clearly expressed that he is finished with it. Taco1981 What is it you have finished? Why do you need help if you have just finished it? If you have finish it do you want someone to grade it or are you just seeking an opinion on it?
  • Taco1981,

have you found any value in this other than physical or scientific information?

Thanks
  • edited August 2015
    ty.
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry
  • Taco, lots of good information! I would love to hear more.
  • @taco1981
    If you have the key to the universe, only answer this. Are we ready as a human race to take that leap? If you see danger for ourselves like a child playing with fire....don't let us get burned.
  • @taco1981

"I want to give this to the world"

So now you are claiming personal ownership of Divinity!

Thank you, but no thanks God :)

Much better than repeatedly posting the same claim, can you please explain how you came to this understanding?

• edited August 2015
    Sorry