Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Bell & Clapper

edited January 2015 in Edward Leedskalnin
Hi all,
is the bell's clapper the same shape as the sign/symbol on the cover of Magnetic Current book?

Comments

• Jacked that from 144, thanks JS
  • Thanx!
    So it's let's say similar, but only half way there :)
  • edited January 2018
    This shape iron, works well if you point two of them ~>
    Why there is a iron coil around a copper rod. The copper rod acts like a spring. The electric current will take the path of least resistance.

A metronome is a device that produces an audible beat—a click or other sound—at regular intervals that the user can set in beats per minute. Musicians use the device to practice playing to a regular pulse.
    Google
    This is another reason the iron coil is there. Adjusting the position I can change the swing time of the copper rod. The copper alone blocks the magnetic field.

This length of copper pipe. First beaten flat. Then beat around a iron rod. The copper pipe, becomes a copper spring. This always gets me thinking of the illegal distillery condenser's. Seal both ends then wrap around a form. Then the tube won't collapse while bending. This has me curious as to what would happen if one end of the coil is capped and the other end left open. Will it move air as the coil is collapsed then springs back? Tiggers are made of rubber and their tails are made out of springs.

Tiggers are cuddly fellas
    Tiggers are awfully sweet
    Ev'ryone el-us is jealous
    That's why I repeat...and repeat

Oh, the wonderful thing about Tiggers
    Is Tiggers are wonderful things!
    Their tops are made out of rubber
    Their bottoms are made out of springs!
    They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
    Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
    But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is
    I'm the only one

I-I-I'm...the only one! Rrrrow!
    Walt Disney

Listen to the reverb on this bell. Notice the clacker from the outside. They will crack if you hit them to many times at the right time. How do you even heat that much metal to pour a bell that big?

Anyways what I got running so far.
  • If that clacker was mounted from the center of the bell then aligned with the angle on the door then released would it make contact with both sides of the bell?
  • Please do tell what in the hell is in the bottom of that Mountain Dew bottle? That’s SCARY!

• Not sure what your looking at.

• This one makes a interesting spark across the gaps.