Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hidden PMH siphon circuit on the covers of Ed's books?

I was watching some youtube videos about Ed's PMH and I came across this comment on one video by a youtube user named "Noneyobusiness851":
Noneyobusiness851:
The secret to creating a siphon circuit, enabling you to take usable current from the dielectric inertial plane of the perpetual motion holder, is literally on the covers of Edward's books. Simply superimpose the original covers one on top of the other and it will show you exactly how to build the siphon circuit. It's sometimes called a bucking coil, which allows the perpetual motion holder to be used in much the same way as a battery.
Has anyone tried doing this? Overlaying all of Ed's book covers to reveal a secret circuit?

I just started getting into Ed Leedskalnin so I'm still familiarizing myself with everything.

Also I have no idea what a bucking coil is or its significance. I tried watching some videos on it but most people are not very direct, or they go into concepts I just don't understand.

Here is the video: