Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2/3 Scale Perpetual Motion Holders For Sale

2»

Comments

• Here's a quick demonstration of the potential lifting power the unit

• Here's a video of #2 using 18g wire charged with a AA battery.

• edited February 2023

I just finished a run of 2/3 scale Perpetual Motion Holders. These are more practical freestanding desktop versions that can perform all the same functions as full size versions. Without the wire these unites weigh approximately 7.5lbs.

The additional coil includes a core of the same length to perform Leedskalnin's AC tests and his Best Machine demonstrations.

If you would like to wind your own coils (includes the 3 spools and additional core piece) the cost for units without the wire is $300 including shipping inside the US. Outside of the US international USPS Flat Rate shipping rates apply or those of your prefered shipper.

For units with the coils the cost is $500 including shipping inside the US. Outside of the US international USPS Flat Rate shipping rates apply or those of your preferred shipper.

The main 4" coils are wound with 16 gauge magnet wire. The extra coil is wound with 28 gauge magnet wire.

These units were waterjetted out of 1" plate steel. The faces were then machined to save on polishing time... The spools are cut and lathed by me using 6061 aluminum.

If you're interested in purchasing one contact matt@magneticuniverse.com

I've updated the pricing on these units to include free shipping inside the US.
  • Excellent! Very nice, good price.
  • Only 11 units left in this first run. They usually take about 2 weeks wind the coils and polish the steel before shipping.