Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rare footage showing Ed moving stones

edited February 2013 in Edward Leedskalnin
Here's a rare footage (1944), showing Ed at work.
He's moving some stones there and it's quite visible, but i still doubt, that he built the whole castle like that.

Comments

• Nice video. But yes, I agree he was doing this for show. Masking his real way of how he build/moved the stones was one thing he did well.
  • edited February 2013
    As much as i admire Ed, i am still skeptical about claims of some mysterious power. Canadian lumberjacks were able to do astonishing things as the picture shows.
    Ed was a showman and made a living by attracting amusement seeking visitors, just like Walt Disney. That does not mean he could not have come up with a fundamental revision of electromagnetic theory by careful observation and reading in the literature, which we are now able to do on his thread " let us not forget Luigi Inghina".
    http://www.co.koochiching.mn.us/history/histmain.htm
    This gives you a flavour of the rip roaring can do mentality of the people in Eds time in Canada.
  • That's an impressive load of wood. :-O
    Do you think, that 2 horses can really pull that much?
  • Hi,

I don't think he used them for show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_(lifting_appliance)

Here you can see that the tripod iss actually called "The Lewis" and is a (Free)masonry tool to lift heavy rocks by using the center of mass/gravity.) In other pictures you can see that he wraps around the rope exactly in the middle of the stones to be able to use the center of gravity. He learned all this from his grandfather who whould be a mason aswell. He had at least 3 tripods in total. It's hard to imagine that he would have them just to fool us. At some pictures you can see the rock has been lifted abit from the ground allready. So he could put wooden rollers underneath to move them perhaps. He also states: "I understand the laws of weight and leverage and I know the secrets of the people who built the pyramids (being those at the site at Giza in Egypt).".

Weight and leverage is just the knowledge how to profit the best way using gravity laws. The most eficient way to do things. Leverage has nothing to do with electromagnetism which was not available at ancient times anyway.

Now..you woul think that perhaps 'small' blocks are no problem but 9 ton??

I think he mostly meant by knowing the secret of Egypt, Peru etc etc that he pointed to the earth Grid lines with diamagnetic vortexes at the grid knots. So basically the place where he build Coral Castle is at a junction where there is a lower amount of gravity where perhaps the stones weigh much less and where he was perfectly able to lift them, maybe by using 3 tripods at the same time, still using the center f gravity, and place them rightly. It is also relatively easy to erect large and tall stones as has been done at eastern Island.

He also explained that ftom the north pole to the southpole and visa verse there is a flow of magnets which indicates that he knew about the earth grid. This was probably Freemason stuff aswell for we can read that he spent lots of time in the libary. And all the huge and impressive temples and piramids are on a junction of those earth grid ley lines. Coïncidence?

I things we have to seperate his knowledge of magnetics and the way to use that to levitate stones. He only used the knowledge to find the perfect spot to build the castle. The rest is done using excellent masonry techniques. Besides bulding the castle he was studying the priciple of magnetism but that has, again, nothing to do with levitating/floating stones in the air without aid. That would be quite hard seen his lack of equipment. The rest has been made up by storytellers around it, trying to explain the feature.

Grid info:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid03.htm

Now..to prove this we should have a large tripod and try to lift stones at the right grid spot anyware in the world. (We here in Holland are close to Stonehenge and have some megalith graves aswell in the north)

Greetings,

Evert Huisman
    Holland

• @Gardener

I am trying to watch the video "Rare footage showing Ed moving stones" and I keep getting "This video is private"

please help!

Cheers
    Sean

• that's the direct link to the youtube vid... plays fine when I go there... good luck
  • oh, I see, same video different poster.... mikefromspace's link works fine.... use this one above...
  • @Gardener

I am trying to watch the video "Rare footage showing Ed moving stones" and I keep getting "This video is private"

please help!

Cheers
    Sean
    seems that the YT member (owner of that channel) made that video private.
    I'm wondering why.. hmm.

@poughkeepsieblue thanx for working link.
  • @ironshades Thanx for posting! Very interesting...
  • edited November 2013
    Just in case, here's the PDF version for direct download. It's better resolution, than on the Scribd.
  • edited January 2014
  • @ironshades Yeah, those are quite large stone pieces. :)
  • The Utube video of Ed moving stones is no longer on Ytube by that link.

• Does anyone know who put the words into the end of this video? Sounds like he knows a deep wisdom.

that's the direct link to the youtube vid... plays fine when I go there... good luck
This discussion has been closed.