Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Charging a Leyden Jar

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2018

Compare

And compare

And finally this

Why is there such a disparity between theory and observation?It is because of money and religion,God and Mammon.

The one thing that can clear all these disputes up is an acceptance of a magnetic Universe as a sound basis on which to rebuild our Models of reality. .we must start with spheroidal geometries and rotational dynamics and derive the straight line dynamics from there . We must start with magnetic behaviours and derive electric behaviours and charge and currents from there. We must infer a magnetic aether and derive a notion of vacuum and emptiness from there.

These are the fundamental principles we should choose and use. And we should understand the models of time by these fundamental dynamics of motion.

• This model gives me a lot to work with as a magnetic theorist. I can replace particles by rotating translating magnetic patterns, or so called Birkland currents. The plasmoid then becomes a key structure for energy storage in space or fluids. .

My insight today was to realise that waves blown along the surface of a body of water are misunderstood if transverse waves are used to describe them. They are translating rotational pulses of material. .

Once I saw that clearly I saw any disturbance in a medium as rotating and translating medium. .

So a magnetic pulse has all the characteristics needed to explain charge behaviour, and a motor generator draw out from or store energy into these pulse forms.

So now a real plasmoid structure is not at all uncommon. Such a magnetic structure is easily discernible as a particle, but it is more like JJ Thompson’s plum pudding than a solar system. But surrounding this plum pudding as a core will be dip Olaf surfaces. In their haste to declare Thompson’s unit as an electron not a magnetic dipole in dynamic rotation, they became unphysical. The 2 fluid model of matter charge was confused by Franklin’s book keeping system of greater than or less than charge, until the positive charge was decided upon.

Now we were in business but unphysical!

The balance is restored only when we consider the dipole. The fundamental dipole should be the magnetic one. This dipole should be understood to be dynamic, creating dynamic torque surfaces around it. These torque surfaces act on other magnetic dipoles either in equilibrium within a volume around a primary dipole or in intense rotational translation like a gyroscope.
    Dipoles in dynamic translation are indeed a current, but such a current is not lineal. Rather it is a rotational translational phenomena that is a wave like behaviour.

Such a behaviour can be MASED and give rise to so called Phonic and photonics behaviours. Skymions, solitons, shnchotrons are all examples of modes of these behaviours. .

Overlooked in all of this is the plasmoid structure that is mistakenly identified in particle physics as Fermions and Baryons and quarks and gluons and God knows what else.

The temperature of a plasmoid is meaningless. The phenomenon of pressure is a magnetic induction force behaviour, but temperature is a measure of heat expansion body pressures in materials. The expansion of a plasmoid is confined by its magnetic field, so its so it is a correlation of how much energy and power is stored in that space!Equally the torque surfaces must be intensely twisted!

The colour of ball lightning is a measure of the crazy rotational dynamics involved.

Note particularly how the force laws are given direction.. it is quite separate to the quantifying of the magnitude of the force,current,field direction of rotation and velocity of bar.

• Why is there such a disparity between theory and observation?It is because of money and religion,God and Mammon.

Very true!

The one thing that can clear all these disputes up is an acceptance of a magnetic Universe as a sound basis on which to rebuild our Models of reality. .we must start with spheroidal geometries and rotational dynamics and derive the straight line dynamics from there . We must start with magnetic behaviours and derive electric behaviours and charge and currents from there. We must infer a magnetic aether and derive a notion of vacuum and emptiness from there.

...if there is even a "vacuum and emptiness" out there...
  • @Gardener
    Surprisingly most people do not know that emptiness is a defined notion as is vacuum. . They both rely on the evident and obvious but vague notion of Something. Indeed it is mentally impossible to not communicate, to not observe to not experience absolutely.
    Sensors always sense. Sensitivity however may not make the signal very obvious or may exaggerate it.

So I posit there is always something out there, and I define space as a fluid dynamic aether with rotational dynamics in equilibrium , which behaviour and dynamic status we describe as universal or cosmic magnetic behaviour. .

The patterns of the equilibrium we observe relatively are distributed in a fractal spacious entry that is dynamic.

Because of rotation and translation, the predominant variation across any theoretical and practical plane is oscillatory, but in any volume the dominant variation is translational rotation, of course!

However minuscule observations will always reveal a trochoidal dynamic in any volume when scaled. Such a behaviour is not necessarily corpuscular, but may “usefully” be modelled my particle notions at specific scales. However the general model is a trochoidal dynamic medium , or a patterned magnetic dynamic in other words.