Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Sound Magnetic Base

1373839404143»

Comments

• edited February 2018
    ssd510 said:

That was a nice write up and makes sense that the world is fundamentally mysterious. It's nice to read that verbatim... in this era of embedded systems engineering, physical anomalies are very few and far between. Those that came before me got the theories and practices squared away nicely. With the exception of RF of course (and some particularly noise sensitive instrumentation projects), which is full of mystery, and probably an interesting field of study for that reason.

Anyway, you touched on something that I've been meaning to bring up... Semiconductors, in particular with respect to Ed's bi-directional currents and the diode. Can you shed your the thoughts on this topic? The diode, of course, prevents 'current' flow in one direction. I'm wondering if anyone else has considered the diode mechanism in light of Ed's two current theory.

I think you just need to appreciate magnetic dynamics at a junction.
    Impedance does not preclude induction , but it does select frequency and amplitude. . Thus a certain frequency will pass through while the reverse will not, . Magnetic current in one material will be at or above that frequency , but not in the other material at the junction. . For example a cats whisker can oscillate at a higher frequency than the receiver plate, .

To explain these behaviours the inventors created a whole new language of el3c54o!s and holes, and then burrowing etc, not necessary when you employ magnetic induction at a given frequency across the junction. .

Of course as you know you can detect radio frequencies at these junctions.
  • You know if you expose a LED to the type of light it produces, current will flow backwards through it. Last week I had the neighbor holding the voltmeter to the capacitor's I notice the back spike happened twice. Once when you connect the current, then again when you disconnected the current. Granted before I was using homemade capacitor's, they don't hold the charge very long. Now you can connect diodes in the same direction as the current feeding the pmh to a second capacitor. You can connect a third capacitor with a fifth diode between the first and second capacitor. This is where I see the pmh as a transformer. 12 volts in, 700+ volts out. You would think the forward diodes connected to a capacitor would only charge to 12 volts but it will charge to over a hundred volts. I honestly forget why I use two diodes to each capacitor except the third only has a diode bridging C1 to C2. What I could never figure out was C1 would charge to let's say 170 and C2 would charge to 250, how does C3 charge to 700? 170+250 is short of 700 by about 280 volts.

I promised someone I would get around to showing how the flash rate makes a completed puzzle. Like Edward wanted you to look outside of the box. This is simple three page overlay. There is the neighborly fence overlays, half of one covers half of the other filled by half of another. If two negative materials get rubbed together you get a strong negative charge. Rub two positives you get a strong positive charge.
    ssd510 said:

Anyway, you touched on something that I've been meaning to bring up... Semiconductors, in particular with respect to Ed's bi-directional currents and the diode. Can you shed your the thoughts on this topic? The diode, of course, prevents 'current' flow in one direction. I'm wondering if anyone else has considered the diode mechanism in light of Ed's two current theory.

You can hear the copper pipe chirping as the bottle spins around it.a funnel in the top of the pipe you can add different mixtures and watch how they separate over time. This video was of iron oxide, rehydrated limestone, and water.stationary magnets around the bottle have what effect on the mixture? The rough glass surface moves the iron oxide attracted by the magnet. If you blow air into the bottle faster than it can escape it builds pressure that vibrates from the gap of the bottle to the pipe. This vibration effects the mixture as well. High voltage will jump through the glass to the copper pipe. This effects the mixture as well.
    Just like the cover, spinning something black with something white. Something hard with something soft. Something magnetic with something non magnetic.

http://www.school-for-champions.com/science/static_materials.htm
    a list of what has which charge.

• The layers of coiling back and forth provide for a dense pressure centre in the central axis of the toroidal form . The magnetic current when at the relevant frequencies ( sound frequencies and beyond) will demonstrate how magnetic patterning creates all the so called electric effects and beyond I to gamma ray emissions, observed in plasma regions at extremely low presures of mercury".
  • edited February 2018

On the coronal magnetic fild lines , especially those between sunspot configurations the Bloch wall is not evident . Or is it?

In an active sunspot loop or even an active filament , plasma travel or brightness/ density rotation can be seen in both directions separated by a space. It is this pace that delineates the double layer.

The blch wall thus twists with the filament identifying opposing magnetic flows of plama. With both appearing to originate and end at opposing unspots.

The sunspot is not uniformly. One polarity, but predominantly so. Thus the Bloch wall all enters and exits sunspots , leaving the impression that loops connect sunspots like hypothetical B field lines. This is misleading. The bright plasma loops reveal the connecting double layers , thus a loop is in fact like a ring magnet with north on one side and south on the other and a Bloch wall in between. The sunspot they are associated to reveals where the outh and north layers originate that the layers pass into the opposing sunspot polarity reveals where the Bloch wall appears and spreads out, but the filaments are not sufficient to nullify the opposing polarity,

These layers are therefore prime candidates for Faraday magnetic tubes. . If a tube contacts an opposing tube a Bloch wall is created not a magnetic reconnection . If the tubes twist around each other the filaments or faraday tubes are at risk of becoming unstable and unravelling the filaments either catastrophically or whimperingly.

The earths magnetic faraday tubes create a Bloch wall at the equaoil ecliptic. This wall has recently been identified by ions fountaining out into the solar wind. It is these magnetic plasmic fountains that divert the Olaf wind round the planet and help to create the auroral displays as they rebound back to the poles suitably energised.

The Bloch wall is itself a dynamic equilibrium of magnetic current or faraday tubes of magnetic inducing force.

• edited February 2018

The slo mo guys record the peer of magnetic inductive force . We are used to weak , very weak magnetic forces in materiality, so we need to realise how powerful magneticvforce is . And why materiality is induced by it into " corpuscular charge..

The condensed matter in the suns corona is viscous enough to slow the magnetic corpuscles until out of the extended coronal region. Thereafter the magnetic corpuscles accelerate in a less viscous region under light pressure ( radiation pressure. The solar wind thus consists of this more expansive and kinetic confessed matter plasma.( elemental and molecular ionic patterning

The acceleration of the solar wind is not just due to " an electric field" but viscosity changes and projectile shape influences that behaviour too.

The so called electric field is induced magnetiic dynamic favouring filamentary expression in the visible frequencies.
  • ssd510 said:

That was a nice write up and makes sense that the world is fundamentally mysterious. It's nice to read that verbatim... in this era of .........

http://www.ivorcatt.co.uk/x0d2.htm
    While Ivor does not subscribe to Eds theory he does make it easy to bridge electromagnetic Theory to Eds Magnetic current Theory for an engineer.

• The big block of zinc in a cell formation clearly shows a mgnetic attraction to a compass needl. . The reaction takes place regardless of whether a circuit is established externally to the reactants, and a magnetic dipole is evident. This is essentially a double layer in the reactants . It is magnetic and produces chemical products as well as magnetic current ones. .
    Magnetic current is not simple despite the attempt to replace it by electron. L

The effective pressure difference between north and south polarity is recorded here, as Ed pointed toward in the ion filing test.